Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 25, 2010  11:45 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Yay! Now go test that Burn wheel Tongue_out

I would get to it ASAP, but I'm eating, and I can't really test it much more, because I don't have a TT Burn.
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:48 PM)RFkid Wrote: OMG @ BLAZEWHEELER!

So that's how big it is. Daang, I really want that. D: Gonna order it soon.
Where do you live and how long did it take to arrive?

I live is VA, USA, and it came in around a week from Dimsum2u.

Dimsum FTW!
Ah, how fortunate.
I'll be sure to order one as soon as he replies to my PM, Uncertain he takes like a full 24 hour to reply to one PM.
Because he lives on the other side of the world.... When you're sleeping, he replies. And when your on, he's sleeping. And also, he stated he was very busy.
Probably because he lives in a different time zone?
And he has lots of orders.
My Recent Purchases from Buzztoy (Click to View)
What was in the random boosters you wonder ? (Click to View)
And it was all for a very cheap price. ^^
Please don't tell me you used your Clay Aries (so rare). And nice Black Pegasis. I really need one, too. =)
Nope I haven't used Clay Aries at all. :3
And yeah, Pegasis is awesome. ^^
I have the blue one times two, and it's nice and all, but black is just godly looking.
I have the Black Pegasis that's actually entirely black (BB-21), as well as this one now ! ^^
I don't want to scratch my fully black Pegasis though. D:
I don't want to sound like a nutter Blah But I got The exact same draws
Of course, great minds think alike. ^^
2 rares out of 4 boosters is pretty gangsta. =P
But when I got them I was like Rawr
Blaze Wheeler:
By the way, that Red Beylauncher looks so sexy. Too bad they aren't sold separately; Only need the orange, iron grey and red beylauchers.
Today, my Dranzer MS arrived in the mail. Can't wait to see how crazy it goes in attack mode, lol.
Hah yeah, apparently in attack it can match speeds of rubber attack types. Chocked
... what the bananas are you talking about? Dranzer MS sucks... in attack mode it comes nowhere close to the speed of a rubber tip RC....
Serious ?
Maybe I'm just wrong then.
But I really remember hearing somewhere that it was. Chocked
(Oct. 25, 2010  6:53 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  4:36 PM)UDC Wrote: OMG!!! the booster Galaxys came out already? yay, ray Unicorno will be alot cheaper now!!
I saw someone using Ray Gill today and i was thinking, "Carp you!" actually, it was quite easy to knock it out. Ray gill is ok i guess.

Was it uncustomized? Because Ray has quite a bit of recoil if used as a defensive wheel. I could understand it being koed a decent amount if that was the case.

I haven't done formal testing yet, but RSF is very impressive in my initial opinion.
(Oct. 25, 2010  4:53 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Corey, your lots never cease to amaze me. Nice pickup! Apparently, Gil is some sort of Dragon.

My recent purchases were two Silver Quetz from Valentin. I paid for them two weeks ago, so he's waiting for them to come from Japan. =D
Thanks Smile

Not too shabby yourself, snagging two quetz.

Uncoustomized. i pretty much pwned him with Vulcan Escolpio CH120 WF which is actually good.
Just bought my lil bro Super Vortex Battle Set by Hasbro and the Metal Wing Smash Face Off set by Hasbro for his bday/holidays. I hope he will like them!
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:08 AM)blah Wrote: Serious ?
Maybe I'm just wrong then.
But I really remember hearing somewhere that it was. Chocked

Seen a video on YouTube of it in attack mode. Goes totally crazy, lol. It does move really fast. Found the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM8l61K4mpQ
It is a DrigerGT video.
Moves about as fast as most attack hms but definatly not as fast as dragoon ms' bottom. Also the main reason it won is because pegasis has bad recoil uncustomised and it wasn't even at the right height for it's force smash to work.
Just posting it for blah to see the speed of the blade. I know it isn't the best out there, I just wanted it for my collection Smile
Recently bought:
1 x Blizzard Burn Phoenix 90WF
1 x Rock Aries ED145D
1 x Tornado Herculeo 105F < Yayyyyyy !
1 x Escolpio 145B

I really should stop buying stuff but I just can't help it. D:
Nice buys! Looking forward to some testing on the Tornado wheel when it arrives.
Just started off my hws collection i have many other previous beyblades such as piscies virgo libra l drago etc but i have recently just got back into it so i purchased and got a few for free
free:rock aries
storm pegasus
rock leon
dark cancerx2
dark wolf
purchased:flame sag
dark bull
storm aquario
storm capricorn
im pretty happy with theese its all my local stores in the uk stock atm i have no intrest in hasbro stadiums what so ever as i currently own 4 takara stadiums now im waiting on better releses such as earth egale etc