Recent Beyblade Purchases

Seriously.

You should have gotten all you could for that price, and sold everything for a profit. Damn.
They limited 2 purchases only per person.
Too late now, it's all been sold out after the first few hours I guess...
I just bought:

BB-77 Bey Deck Case

BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD

BB-84 Metal Face Custom Ver. Clear

From Hobby Link Japan. (Yes,they have Perseus in stock,so RELEASE THE KRAKEN while you can Wink )

Also,expect some videos from my new webcam of how MF-2 performs on various top tier customs!
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:48 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I just bought:

BB-77 Bey Deck Case

Why... ಠ_ಠ
Because I need to hold my Beyblades in something that they won't rattle around in,and it was on sale.

Also MF-2 is relatively cheap, but stock is LOW. Get them while you can!
Maybe he wanted a half decent storage space instead of a shoebox
Thanks for the tip. Just ordered a Gravity Perseus and Pisces from them.
nova:Actually,I use a backpack pocket, but they bang into each other and lose a lot of their shiny that way.

As I've stated somewhere else, I'm going to use a webcam to record top tier combos with MF-2.Any suggestions on which ones?

Corey:You're welcome.
http://img828.imageshack.us/i/003fu.jpg/

Picked theese up at Walmart today.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:29 PM)NateKilgore Wrote: http://img828.imageshack.us/i/003fu.jpg/

Picked theese up at Walmart today.
Is that Rock Orso? Wave 2 released?
Yes its in the USA wave 1 its awesome!
no it was i wave one they released 11 beys which includes Storm Pegasus Storm Aquiro Storm Capricorn Rock Leone Rock Orso Rock Aries Flame Sagittario Flame Libra Dark Gasher Dark Wolf and Dark Bull
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:46 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: no it was i wave one they released 11 beys which includes Storm Pegasus Storm Aquiro Storm Capricorn Rock Leone Rock Orso Rock Aries Flame Sagittario Flame Libra Dark Gasher Dark Wolf and Dark Bull

That whot i had said.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:46 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: no it was i wave one they released 11 beys which includes Storm Pegasus Storm Aquiro Storm Capricorn Rock Leone Rock Orso Rock Aries Flame Sagittario Flame Libra Dark Gasher Dark Wolf and Dark Bull
Considering nobody else has seen Rock Orso or Flame Libra yet, those two Beyblades are probably not part of "wave 1".
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Considering nobody else has seen Rock Orso or Flame Libra yet, those two Beyblades are probably not part of "wave 1".

I saw them today i almost got Flame libra. Didnt you see my picture http://img828.imageshack.us/i/003fu.jpg/
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
it is though just not many got it in stock annoying huh i saw it on the posters that came in the beylancher and lanchergrip

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Wave 1 or 1.5 because those didn't include either. If you did find it it was probably a store breaking street dates. Also i'm still looking for the Grip Launcher (the one with the red rubber) Unhappy
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:51 PM)NateKilgore Wrote: I saw them today i almost got Flame libra. Didnt you see my picture http://img828.imageshack.us/i/003fu.jpg/
I told you they are not part of "wave 1" because nobody else has them. They would be part of another "wave", quite simply.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:51 PM)souless1234 Wrote:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Wave 1 or 1.5 because those didn't include either. If you did find it it was probably a store breaking street dates. Also i'm still looking for the Grip Launcher (the one with the red rubber) Unhappy

It is wave 1 for the USA.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:51 PM)NateKilgore Wrote: I saw them today i almost got Flame libra. Didnt you see my picture http://img828.imageshack.us/i/003fu.jpg/
I told you they are not part of "wave 1" because nobody else has them. They would be part of another "wave", quite simply.

so i got lucky? sorry for 2 post
It was probably a store releasing them early -.- If it was Wave 1 for USA it would have been reported a while ago.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:54 PM)NateKilgore Wrote: It is wave 1 for the USA.
No. You are the only one who found them in the United States, so they are not part of the common "wave 1".

Seriously, we should just stop trying to find out what is in each "wave". Hasbro is too vague, therefore just say that you found this Beyblade at your local store, that is it. Other stores will carry the new stock eventually, when they want.
Got these today at my local Target (USA).

I know the stadium sucks, but I needed something. All my old stadiums are bashed up and MFB Attacks seem to hard to find lately.

But I'm finally on the MFB train, now just need to track down an attack stadium.
...Holy carp did you say Target?

I work at a Target and ours doesn't have any stocked, or in the back room.
I just noticed the US version of the Stadium has different warning signs lol good find, at least you bought a real stadium so many people on YouTube are playing on a plate or worse a cardboard box
lol^ i play in a fake stadium thats pro