Received Awards (NEW RULES!)

Got a Gold Medal for my International Friendship day contest Smile . If this thread is related to Official Takara Tomy Tournaments, i won 3rd Place for Beyblade Tournament : Heart of the Lions . Bronze Pegasis rules!
I won a trophy from tennis camp at the begginging of last year. I didn't get my name carved on because on the testings I was in the cabin and it took them time to find me.
I have got 1st rank in Science Olympiad in class VI and VII, I started participating in Olympiads in VI, I have already got 6 first rank awards, 2 sports awards and 1 award in dance competition.
(Apr. 09, 2011  11:29 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I won a trophy from tennis camp at the begginging of last year. I didn't get my name carved on because on the testings I was in the cabin and it took them time to find me.

I am currently trying to win a tennis award by playing on my school tennis team. So, I'm just going to go to tennis camp like you and see what happens.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:06 PM)X1 Wrote: I have got 1st rank in Science Olympiad in class VI and VII, I started participating in Olympiads in VI, I have already got 6 first rank awards, 2 sports awards and 1 award in dance competition.

YES! Science Olympiads is awesome! I won 5th place in trajectory in 7th despite a little mishap during the second launch. I've been participating since 6th grade too.
(Apr. 10, 2011  9:08 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:06 PM)X1 Wrote: I have got 1st rank in Science Olympiad in class VI and VII, I started participating in Olympiads in VI, I have already got 6 first rank awards, 2 sports awards and 1 award in dance competition.

YES! Science Olympiads is awesome! I won 5th place in trajectory in 7th despite a little mishap during the second launch. I've been participating since 6th grade too.

Is "Science Olympaids" another name for a science fair?
Olympiads are like contests..I have a lot, LOT of certificates and medals.
hah..since i found this thread...
primary school:
secondary school:
university(now):
well..second semester final exam is coming..hope i can get more awards..
Last year,I just got a certificate for chess because I lost 3 times and got a draw.But this year,I got a silver medal since I failed to beat a genius kid in the chess competition.
Its about school now.
High School:
-Well I got a Certificate of Recognition for helping on the open day.
-Will be receiving a Certificate of Honor for Getting over 5 academic stamps.
Since I just started I don't have much.
And I cannot remember Primary awards since its been a whole term and 4 weeks since primary ended so I can't remember.
Oh yeah,I got a gold medal and a certificate for both Choralspeaking and Publicspeaking competition
I got a medal and trophy from a football club worth about £2 lol
I got an award from the kiwanis club for an essay I wrote and they donated $50 to the charity I wrote about (Childrens Hospital) I wroteabout how they saved my brothers life when he was a baby. He is now 18 and doing great !
I have 2.

1- A medal for riding Colossus in Thorpe Park

2- A medal for riding Vampire in Chessington

So what if I bought 'em!
I got a few awards a have alot of school certifigets (hard to believe since I spelled that wrong) my prize dd trophy is when i entered a make and race a miny car thing my dad when he was alve helped me make a Rainbow Shark i hate to admit but it did horrible in the races but oddly enough it got 3rd place in Fashion odd but i still and proud of my car
certificates...I think...
I've gotten grade 1 horse riding award i had to remember most parts of the saddle, bridle and coat color names
i studied two whole weeks so i could remember them. I've had 3rd and 4th in handy pony and 4th in dressage
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:07 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: I got an award from the kiwanis club for an essay I wrote and they donated $50 to the charity I wrote about (Childrens Hospital) I wroteabout how they saved my brothers life when he was a baby. He is now 18 and doing great !

In my school there was a contest from Mc.Donals last year for writing an essay on things that could change the world. The prize was free drinks from Mc.Donals for a week and $500 dollars for charity. Well I of won by writing a essay about war, but here's the catch, I didn't receive carp and I don't even know if they gave money to charity.
I have 3 1st place soccer trophies a couple of medals from Fball and a Basketball trophy. They smell awful
3 medals and a trophy for boxing its a 13-15 age group and im 13
(May. 03, 2011  6:56 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:07 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: I got an award from the kiwanis club for an essay I wrote and they donated $50 to the charity I wrote about (Childrens Hospital) I wroteabout how they saved my brothers life when he was a baby. He is now 18 and doing great !

In my school there was a contest from Mc.Donals last year for writing an essay on things that could change the world. The prize was free drinks from Mc.Donals for a week and $500 dollars for charity. Well I of won by writing a essay about war, but here's the catch, I didn't receive carp and I don't even know if they gave money to charity.

I think they meant that if you go to McDonalds, you would get drinks for free, thus not actually receiving anything, and they would send the money themselves...
(May. 03, 2011  8:37 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  6:56 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

I think they meant that if you go to McDonalds, you would get drinks for free, thus not actually receiving anything, and they would send the money themselves...

What I meant by not receiving any thing is that I didn't get any free drinks.
going to have my second dean award..got my results..i got in dean list again~~
got bunches of honor roll certificates and spelling bee stuff,mostly stuff from school
Graduating Elementary...Isn't that a award?
I was supposed to be one of the students who was a consistent Achiever for the school year...
Sadly, I wasn't a Achiever in the first quarter of school.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I was in the 4th grade, I had a Achiever award in our Honor's Assembly.
That was the only Academic award I was proud of in my entire life other than having high scores in English.