Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

thanks for being clear about it Zero
This is team stuff for stage fright is any of you bringing any stadium for free play?because i dont think i can bring mines is to big!!!
I will try to bring mines but it has a few crackes because my battles awsome and i will still attend at stagefright the tournament was cancelled until a new date is given
Mines too but is just too big!!!
Please edit your post Sparkman so it dosn't be count as spam
I'm leaving going on and creating my own team. I will not be a rival, but an alli.
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:55 PM)PhoenixInferno Wrote: I'm leaving going on and creating my own team. I will not be a rival, but an alli.

Aww You are leaving then goodbye
(Oct. 30, 2011  9:26 PM)ZERO X Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:55 PM)PhoenixInferno Wrote: I'm leaving going on and creating my own team. I will not be a rival, but an alli.

Aww You are leaving then goodbye

Thank you. I will still check this thread and I just changed my name ! Again but you will be an Alli so well have AN Alliance.
You too I wil now leave with a final good bye
sorry guys i couldn't go to stagefright but we will have something plan soon
I could not go either I wish I did
yea but im planing on the climatic DJ battle if you guys can go but i have to get more info about it
Hey guys i am back sorry i been out lately what happen recently that the team want to discuss
Nothing new recently i think
(Nov. 22, 2011  4:57 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Discuss what?

If you saw my post then i was saying if anything special coming up on the wbo i haven't been up to date
I been training for the past weeks that way our team can be stronger so i wont be posting alot but i will still check up on our team
I quit, im goin to the Agronauts. I actually know someone on there. I am gonna get out
well goodbye and i heard from near saying that his team the agronauts wanted to challenge bigbang fury for the memebers that want to come with me pm me okay we will have something to set up
I can only bring a few members
I quit but you can be my team's allies if you want and no hard feelings ok
I already new you quit but the team will be allies but take the conversation to PM were spamaing
(Dec. 02, 2011  12:06 AM)ZERO X Wrote: I already new you quit but the team will be rivals okay

Why not allies? My team needs an ally and why not your team?
Take that conversation to private messages ...
sorry Kai V we all should had know better really
i chnged because you guys are too easy or me. i need a challenge!