Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

I already update the list and guys now im taking this team and everything else seriously okay
also if any one have any questions please pm me
hey maybe we could go to dekailo's tournament in Manhattan
Yea I was planing to do that but I HAVE TO LOOK AT MY schedual
alright but just to let you know I already signed myself up if that's ok
I'm in, and now I've been in two tourneys, sooooooooooooooo yeah, that's the only new info to update from the old team
Welcome back to the team just made it back from my first tourny
Nice team you have zero, even though I may be an enemy or rival I am on this post just to say good luck to anyone who is going.
Thanks but I wouldnt consider you as a enemy maybe a friend or rival
List updated and guys this thread is dying
Alright team, STAGE FRIGHT is comming up and im going. Deikailo is hostng, so everyone who can make it sign up!
we have a new member sparkman321lir welcome to the team
lets dominate at stagefright
Alright then. Bring stadiums for free play/practice. Also i am willing to buy a tt or hasbro Basalt horogium for $10.
alright the team need to practice before the event happens willing to get the prize
also please greet our new member
ZeroX is right we need to dominate at Stage Fright. Also welcome sparkman
Sup guys you most already know i am a new member of this team if you read my bio you can know more about me!!!i am also going to stage fright hope one of our team mates wins so we can be reconize!!!
also guys when we go to stage fright we will have a small meeting and will discused things and practice okay so we can bring Big Bang Fury reputation up
Nice we should also train at home so we can be even more ready for stage fright
yes so when we go to tournaments in a group we can have a small meeting in free play because it would be alot harder for online so we meet up
also when free play is off we head to the tournament just to compete that is a little solo we may face each other
I agree but how are we going to know who is who?
well you get there and meet people and ask them for their username then we can get together for the meeting
when we get familiar with the faces we will not have to do that
Alright I am back, I am going to the Toys R us tourny today to train, its from 2:00pm-4:00pm go and recruit some WBO members!
Thats it im tired of reminding, Pm' ing, people to stop spamming team threads im just going to report.
good to know your back and everyone for the last time even the team members this is a thread just to discussed about the team and where we do meetings.P.S stop spamming on our thread not to be mean and please watch the way we post.
Being Team leader it is my job to keep this thread spam free.