Real life stories

Hi. So,mi made this thread for random real life stories. This actually happened today. So, me and my mom went fishing at a park. A few hours later, I looked down at the water where my feet were, slightly behind the water. In the water, I saw a snake swimming in the water. As it slowly swam past I watched it to make sure it didn't get close. A few minutes later, a smaller, but faster snake swam right in front of me, and poked its head out. It literally looked STRAIGHT at me and swam away a few seconds later. Maybe 15 mins later, me and my mom switched spots. Everything was going just fine and I forgot about the snake. Until a rustling came from a bush behind me to the right. It stopped. At first I didn't consider it since when snakes slither, you'd keep jeep hearing the rustling. I thought it was just a dragonfly since there were a hole lot flying around. But just in case I kept my eye on it. And out of the bush, I saw slither out... YEP!! You guessed it. A snake. A big one at that. Then we decided to leave XD
what kind of snake was it?
I don't know. Just took a ruler and tried to remember how long the snake was. It probably was a little over or under 1 foot since when it slithered out of the bush it had a very long body. It has a diamond-like pattern on its back too and it's color was a very dark mixture of brown and green.
garter snake is what it was
My dad found a crashed (idk what it was) airplane in the middle of an unknown trailer park while hiking. I haven’t seen it myself but he showed me a picture.
(Jun. 03, 2019  1:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My dad found a crashed (idk what it was) airplane in the middle of an unknown trailer park while hiking. I haven’t seen it myself but he showed me a picture.

Was it a recent crash?

(Jun. 03, 2019  1:29 AM)William Cochran Wrote: garter snake is what it was

I live in Memphis. I just looked at the snakes that live here and the Garter snake wasn't on the list. But the diamond-backed water snake I think was it.
(Jun. 03, 2019  1:40 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2019  1:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My dad found a crashed (idk what it was) airplane in the middle of an unknown trailer park while hiking. I haven’t seen it myself but he showed me a picture.

Was it a recent crash?

I live in Memphis. I just looked at the snakes that live here and the Garter snake wasn't on the list. But the diamond-backed water snake I think was it.
Diamond Back is right! There’s a reason it’s called Diamond Back!
(Jun. 03, 2019  1:40 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:

Was it a recent crash?

I have no clue lol.