Real Life Bitbeast?

Poll: Would You Want Bit Beast To Exist?

That would be Cool!
83.72%
No way!
9.30%
I don't care...
6.98%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
Just a random though, but how would you guys feel if Bit Beast really did exist? Would it make beybladeing more awesome? Would it feel unfair if your opponent had one and you didn't? Would the world be "in danger"? Just a thought. Comment Smile
With technology anything is possible! Haha.

Something I'd really like to see happen is an implmentation of augmented reality technology (displayed in something like Invizimals, Youtube a video to see what I mean). You'd place a camera in an angle that it can read the spin pattern of a bit/face and display an image of a mystical monster on the camera's screen. It's realistic tech that exists today. The only issue is getting a camera that has the fidelity to read some minute differences in the appearance of a bit/face when it's spinning, as well as coding the software for that. It would be insanely cool, but like most things in this franchise, won't happen because it requires effort.
Would be awesome but you would think quite expensive
It would be cool but first you would need to the correct technology and more importantly enough knowledge on creating a live being plus your kinda playing God here if you think about it.
it would be awsome to have a real bit beast
Awesome, but potentially dangerous lol
if bit beasts were real, it would make beyblading a lot more exciting
yes it would be epic but a lot of people would use them for evil but then you got us who would stop the evil peoples,but ya it would be awesome our beyswould be stronger faster and better and way more epic battles and beyblade could become an real sport and would have epic bttles like in the shows but questions is how to take a spirite of a "creature" and put itno a bey and have it form be able to exist without it like destroying its self cause of all the power inside it is sealed is released it would destroy the bey O.o we would need like full metal beys. But ya it would be the best beast thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(how would we get h dragons and phoenix's? we could geneticaly make them but how would we get the elements in them we could genetically mutate them with that to but how would you get wind and such into the animales?) be epic though
I think if it was possible to create a bit beast for Beyblades it would take the game to a brand new competitive level which would allow battles to become intense and epic just like the battles within the anime series.

I think though if a bit beast was real though there may be some irresponsible people who may use it for other purposes other than battles. But then there may be younger bladers who may not have enough experience to control the power and it could result in them losing control.

Anyway in summary it would make the game go to a whole new level and offer new competitive play
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:56 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It'd be lame.
Unlees there was a sheep bit beast.

I think I speak for all of us when I say "Baaaaaaaaaaah". We totally need to get some crab bit beasts up in here. Kanikanikanikanikani.
[Image: invizimals.jpg]

Trailer

Those at BeyFray saw me toying around with this before the tournament started. It's a perfect example of what I mentioned above, Augmented Reality. It's some that can be done with spinning tops if the effort is there, instead of making crummy online battle games...
O.e maybe this should be in general discussion
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:35 PM)To Wrote: [Image: invizimals.jpg]

Trailer

Those at BeyFray saw me toying around with this before the tournament started. It's a perfect example of what I mentioned above, Augmented Reality. It's some that can be done with spinning tops if the effort is there, instead of making crummy online battle games...

cool but it wouldnt give them the power of what they would have just producing a digital image wouldnt give them so much power and abilitys
Well, that would just be pointless and completely breaks the entire Beyblade game (not to mention, it's borderline impossible to achieve). As it would put the focus away from customization, and back to who's got the best Bit Beast (so it basically becomes Bakuten Shoot...).
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:37 PM)To Wrote: Well, that would just be pointless and completely breaks the entire Beyblade game (not to mention, it's borderline impossible to achieve). As it would put the focus away from customization, and back to who's got the best Bit Beast (so it basically becomes Bakuten Shoot...).

really no it would till have to do with costumizing but also the bladers spirite and soul :\ and will to battle the meaning of beyblade incase some people really didnt pay attention to the series and such gingka always talking about the spirit of beybladin and how big your heart is and such
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:43 PM)Emerald Wrote: really no it would till have to do with costumizing but also the bladers spirite and soul :\ and will to battle the meaning of beyblade incase some people really didnt pay attention to the series and such gingka always talking about the spirit of beybladin and how big your heart is and such
I think that even with technology improvement, this will just never happen, and "bit beasts" do make the focus a lot less on the Beyblades' strength than on the beasts. You have to be realistic as well, hah, and I do not know why I have not closed this topic yet ...
I think I've seen this topic in a different thread before, but bit beasts are cool in real life.
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:43 PM)Emerald Wrote: really no it would till have to do with costumizing but also the bladers spirite and soul :\ and will to battle the meaning of beyblade incase some people really didnt pay attention to the series and such gingka always talking about the spirit of beybladin and how big your heart is and such
I think that even with technology improvement, this will just never happen, and "bit beasts" do make the focus a lot less on the Beyblades' strength than on the beasts. You have to be realistic as well, hah, and I do not know why I have not closed this topic yet ...

cause you know it would be cool to actually have bitbeas?t Grin
do peoples remeber the old series they had bitbeast but rarley used them (other then their special attacks) the focuse was still on beyblade and it wouldnt be mostly on the beast but on the bladers heart and soul and sprite and such do you people even hear gingka talk about the bladers heart and spirit XD
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know why I have not closed this topic yet ...

It's because you secretly want a mythical beast in your favourite spinning top.
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:50 PM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know why I have not closed this topic yet ...

It's because you secretly want a mythical beast in your favourite spinning top.

who doesnt want to have those epic battles and those epic journeys?! Grin it would be the best thing to happen for us to have bitbeast and do like they di in the beyblade series(g revolution,v-force and the first season)
I appreciate more intelligent things, unfortunately.
i was thinkin why people wouldnt want real bitbeast and i could only really think of they wouldnt want them cause then their facts and such wouldnt mean much it would be their "beyblade spirit and heart and such" not about their facts and their cutsomizing(it would have to do a lot with that to) so ya it would be killing a lot of players cause lots of people just base tings off of facts now Tired with bitbeast their facts would go out the door Grin
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:30 PM)Emerald Wrote: i was thinkin why people wouldnt want real bitbeast and i could only really think of they wouldnt want them cause then their facts and such wouldnt mean much it would be their "beyblade spirit and heart and such" not about their facts and their cutsomizing(it would have to do a lot with that to) so ya it would be killing a lot of players cause lots of people just base tings off of facts now Tired with bitbeast their facts would go out the door Grin

I agree with this guy, cause in the show, it has a bit to do with everything, everyone has different strategies, tricks and skills. Like though the All Stars had the best custom beyblades, AND bitbeast, they still lost to the team who played with heart. And Zeo still put up a good fight before he had one, it all depends. Also in G-Revolution, though they all head bitbeast, they barely used em, they just used their skills and such, practice everyday...In the show, they have bit beast, custom made beyblades and heart....in real life, we just have...beyblades Uncertain
Honestly I wish things were more like MFB. Like Beyblades having a bit more power so they could do awesome moves....in real we just have (as Ninja blader girl said) beyblades. If we could figure out a way to make Beyblades actually respond to commands it would make the game alot more interesting. And no Im not saying we make the game like BattlesStrikers (which I hate). I just think making the BeyBlades a little more responsive to commands would make the game alot more challenging and fun.