Real Life Bitbeast?

Poll: Would You Want Bit Beast To Exist?

That would be Cool!
83.72%
No way!
9.30%
I don't care...
6.98%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
it can be a great idea to make beyblade respond... but one beyblade like this most be expansive bey... we most found the technologie integrate it in the beyblade... this technologie is so expansive... a beyblade who cost 10$ may cost 100$ or more... juste for one controlled beyblade with mind or something else not like the olds RC beyblade...
that would be awsome. it would make the world a better place lol instead of guns people would fight using their Blades and bitbeast.
ya it can be usefull for that but a war will begin to know who will protect the country against other country... well new tournament style heh... little bit crazy no?
We'd be dead most likely if there WAS a bitbeast.But i'd love to have one anyway.
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:54 PM)Emerald Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:50 PM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know why I have not closed this topic yet ...

It's because you secretly want a mythical beast in your favourite spinning top.

who doesnt want to have those epic battles and those epic journeys?! Grin it would be the best thing to happen for us to have bitbeast and do like they di in the beyblade series(g revolution,v-force and the first season)

Well..In RL we cant magicly replace a stadium that two players decide to go "all-out" because they wanted to be epic. Hint hint:MFB Leone vs. L-Drago,Phoenix vs. Dark Wolf,Leone vs. S. Pegasus the second time
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:08 AM)loyd87 Wrote: ya it can be usefull for that but a war will begin to know who will protect the country against other country... well new tournament style heh... little bit crazy no?

That would actually be awesome and entertaining, prefered to scary and violent. Smile But it is a great way to settle debates and fights, but it'll be a awesome way if it had something more to the beyblade to make it more on the beybladers actually skill prefered to just ripping it and hoping urs wins
if bitbeasts and creatures from MFB were real, my bro would be able to do wat dark wolf did to burn phoenix in ep. 47 of the anime... 0_o
instead of talking about why dont we try to make bey more like the show(minus what is physicaly impossible)
like a fully controlable bey that reacts by the ownes thoughts or sometype of commands(not like that fail tops battle strickers that we lost alot of pple to, sry not ranting just beys ftw) and make stadiums about the size as we see in metal fusion...

from there we can make animated bit beast that can rule the worldWink
Why do you guys want to be so much like the anime? I don't get it, what's so cool about your life depending on a top and what not? Honestly be realistic. I remember one kid on youtube trying to make a petition to make beyblading an official sport..
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:30 PM)Emerald Wrote: i was thinkin why people wouldnt want real bitbeast and i could only really think of they wouldnt want them cause then their facts and such wouldnt mean much it would be their "beyblade spirit and heart and such" not about their facts and their cutsomizing(it would have to do a lot with that to) so ya it would be killing a lot of players cause lots of people just base tings off of facts now Tired with bitbeast their facts would go out the door Grin

You are completely right! Since I have the biggest bey-heart and strongest bey-spirit, ME AND MY BUMPKING CANNOT BE DEFEATED!!!!
Staying on subject...I'd say. while i'd like my own bit beast, i'd feel unfair using it for anything. Reason why is all the benefits it would give in addition to my own blading potential, I'd be the top dog of the pack here in town...and i'd thus have to eventually leave and battle newer people, sure it means i'd upgrade my blade a lot, but...I'd miss home...

straying a bit: I had a talk with my original tourney team about this same subject: We picked out the bladebreaker beasts and began making Lego structures like them...and i tell you, Draciel (aka Genbu) is not a lego-build-friendly bit beast lol

back on subject: if i had to pick a bit beast: the snail bit beast from the Basic-system BAUSHIN-OH blade was my fave bit beast...why i dunno, just looked cute!
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:38 AM)Marco Wrote: Why do you guys want to be so much like the anime? I don't get it, what's so cool about your life depending on a top and what not? Honestly be realistic. I remember one kid on youtube trying to make a petition to make beyblading an official sport..

Okay, the truth is, we wouldn't have bought beyblades if we didn't think it'll be like the show. Just like how lil kids buy wings and a wand so they can be like tinkerbell, or how fail no life ppl who love twilight buy fake blood and fangs. We get so inspired by the shows, and we wanna be like them in a way...some ppl take it a bit too far by cosplaying, but we wouldn't have beyblades if we didn't think we'd have all the action, teams, and bit beast that came along with it.
according to my information, which i'm not sure how valid it is: a review of the Beyblade's anime said:
"Based on the sport-like hildhood Game in Japan. Beyblade tells the Tale of tyson granger..."

meaning in japanese it may be considered an unofficial sport, as in you wont have proffessional equipment, but moreso as in "it gets you out and active and away from the tv sport"

on subject:
we'd still have them, because with littler kids, beyblades arent competition fodder, they're a distraction from the real world, so they will wanna finish their homework and then beyblade so they stay outta parents' hair
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:20 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:56 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It'd be lame.
Unlees there was a sheep bit beast.

I think I speak for all of us when I say "Baaaaaaaaaaah". We totally need to get some crab bit beasts up in here. Kanikanikanikanikani.
ummmmmmmmm ther is a crab bit beast its called dark gasher
.htm   WATCH!.htm (Size: 77.13 KB / Downloads: 2)
It would be AWESOME if bit beast where real! Mabye the WBO could send something to Takara-Tomy and HASBRO about bit beasts! Or I could! That would be awesome!
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:38 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Mabye the WBO could send something to Takara-Tomy and HASBRO about bit beasts! Or I could!

No.
I meant to make ACTION FIGURES that you can put on your Bey.
And you didnt need to be sooooooo MEAN!!!!!!!!
Hasbro and TT have never listened to anything the WBO has ever said.
I highly doubt that they would listen to you.
dude I said I could SAY SOMETHING not tell them to make them! THIS IS OFFICIALY OVER!
bit beast are really epic it might be real
hey guys is there any way to beybatlle on this website?
(Sep. 09, 2010  7:47 PM)somalian_blader Wrote: hey guys is there any way to beybatlle on this website?
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

That was very off-topic.
It would be really awesome if i had one , i would like a Dragon or a penguin
(Aug. 08, 2010  1:38 AM)NinjaBladerGirl Wrote: Just a random though, but how would you guys feel if Bit Beast really did exist? Would it make beybladeing more awesome? Would it feel unfair if your opponent had one and you didn't? Would the world be "in danger"? Just a thought. Comment Smile
Um its a myth a legend no one really believe it.if it was possible it will be awesome yet scary
(Aug. 23, 2010  4:06 AM)NinjaBladerGirl Wrote: It'll be a awesome way if it had something more to the beyblade to make it more on the beybladers actually skill , prefered to just ripping it and hoping urs wins

I Agree to the most part but customization can help you to some extent & you don't have to hope all the time that yours wins
It would be awesome, I wish they were real.

A long time ago, my brother said that when you are 13,you will se a bit-beast come out.

And I bought it.