Real Blading

god this is so stupid

IF WE MAKE THE TOPS BIGGER AND MORE DANGEROUS IT'S NOT JUST TOPS ANYMORE

So where's this massive progress you speak of?

Extruded gear shape Supaburn
Quote:The beyblade toys were so popular that companies began to counterfeit them (i remember buying one that as you span it, it would play you an awful rendition of "happy birthday to you") These fakes didn't worry Hasbro who were still making millions from their genuine blades.
So what is the future of beyblade? well in terms of the new anime and new toys, its not looking too amazing. But in terms of Beyblading as a real sport, we'd like to think its looking good.

Counterfeits were always a big worry to Hasbro, who lost millions of dollars to them.

BEYBLADING IS NOT A SPORT. You can't call this Beyblading. Beyblading requires Beyblades, and Takara-Tomy has a copyright on Beyblade. This is "spin topping". And FYI, the new series is doing incredibly well and widely regarded as better than the older series.
I have a bad fealing that this might happen.

Quote:3, 2, 1, Go shoot!
*"Real" Blade destroys apposing blade, blade shards get in both players eyes. "Real" Blade then proceds to brake the Beystaduim, and hits the ground with such force that it too, brakes and the shards kill the players*

That could happen i think. That would be really bad. Make your own spinning top "sport" instead of making a copy realer then the real thing, which quite frankly wouldn't work so well. Angry I say that your "sport" would be deadly even against each other in a metal Beystaduim.

EDIT: Metal Bowl. It wouldn't be a Beystaduim.
Is it just me or doesn't your website work anymore? Confused
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:42 PM)Nuno Wrote: Is it just me or doesn't your website work anymore? Confused

there is justice in the world
i wanna see the pictures of these tops he made they sound funny xD
just to ask
I just been on the website realblading.tk and it doesn't say anything about beyblades.
mannnn i wanted to see the pictures of the tops he made oh well
I think website died I went on it and it had stuff like in-line skates and roller blading.hmmmmmm?
okay, so you're making proper metal beyblades; basically:

make it with the intend to be a weapon, then it'll be full on proper battle tops. real metal (not like the monkey metal used for metal fights), and real protrusions designed to hit things and break them.

well thats all i got to say. bigger the danger of injury, better the thrill of playing it
.......MFB aren't made out of real metal but instead 'monkey metal'? Chocked Riiiight....

They wouldn't be proper, the protrusions would break. I'm not sure how you can define what a 'proper' beyblade would be anyways, seeing as they are made by a commercial company. You can't really call anything not made by TT a 'proper beyblade'.

And yeah, .tk only hosts for a certain amount of time, if you don't recieve enough hits then they close the site.
The site probably does exist but under the original address. Not that it matters too much anyways.
(Aug. 15, 2009  11:00 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: well thats all i got to say. bigger the danger of injury, better the thrill of playing it

you're a child
(Aug. 15, 2009  11:00 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: okay, so you're making proper metal beyblades; basically:

make it with the intend to be a weapon, then it'll be full on proper battle tops. real metal (not like the monkey metal used for metal fights), and real protrusions designed to hit things and break them.

well thats all i got to say. bigger the danger of injury, better the thrill of playing it

Serious
(Aug. 15, 2009  11:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're a child

... And a total freaking maniac.
I am interested to see the first one to be made because metal versions of the plastic series has always kinda interested me but as everyone has already said they will be much more dangerous than beyblades. Also the reason you're doing this because is kinda odd in my opinion because fake metal versions have been made before. I don't know who by but they turn up on ebay every so often.
(Aug. 15, 2009  11:18 PM)Rocky Wrote: .......MFB aren't made out of real metal but instead 'monkey metal'? Chocked Riiiight....

you've not heard of the term 'monkey metal'? okay, i explain:

basically, its a way of saying crappy of cheapy and generally not that great metal. my dad was a mechanic and was always a dab hand at metal stuff (had a few lathes and what not). he took one look at them and was just like "oh for god sake, its just made out of stuff we used to call monkey metal. basically they're complete carp Dan." and that was that.
(Aug. 15, 2009  11:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're a child

you're talking down at me again for having an oppinion.

but: yes, im a 6ft3 17 year old that plays pokemon cards and beyblades ... anyone on this site that doesnt admit to being a child is repressing their true inner self.
(Aug. 16, 2009  12:23 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... And a total freaking maniac.

nunchuks, staffs, katana's, throwing knives, spears, saianes, blow darts, traditional hunting yoyo, axes... you name it ive swung it
they're die cast molded toys, what do you want? no duh they're not going to be the same metal used in cars, your dad may know about metal but evidently doesn't know about toys or sustainable costs

MFB breaking is pretty rare so i don't see why they should use more expensive metal?

anyone who wants beyblade to be a "dangerous" game has serious problems, it's a kid's hobby
axe_ninja, this is the internet. You're entitled to your own opinion, but you should not expect anybody to respect it.
(Aug. 16, 2009  3:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: they're die cast molded toys, what do you want? no duh they're not going to be the same metal used in cars, your dad may know about metal but evidently doesn't know about toys or sustainable costs

MFB breaking is pretty rare so i don't see why they should use more expensive metal?

anyone who wants beyblade to be a "dangerous" game has serious problems, it's a kid's hobby

stop attacking me. and dont duh me, please stop being so rude to me for having an oppinion its uncalled for. and can you not acuse me of having a serious problem? so my thrills are different to yours, no need to bully me about it.

my MFBs have shred marks, real metals can avoid this.

my dad used to fix machines in a toffee factory and machines that do newspapers. i havent mentioned any cars, it jsut so happened he was very good at general metal work too

and plus this guy wants his own real beyblades, so cue the lightweight strong metal alloys! chrome too.

PS: to me things are always more fun when they're dangerous. its what makes it more exciting for older people. like going from a mery go round to alton towers oblivion; greater thread level, greater thrills.
(Aug. 16, 2009  3:55 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: axe_ninja, this is the internet. You're entitled to your own opinion, but you should not expect anybody to respect it.

what? ive always been raised to respect another persons oppinion, no matter how different mine is.

either way, theres no need to attack me for it
Tired There's paint on the metal...
Brad really isn't attacking you either, from what I can tell, you were to him.
(Aug. 16, 2009  4:00 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: stop attacking me. and dont duh me, please stop being so rude to me for having an oppinion its uncalled for. and can you not acuse me of having a serious problem? so my thrills are different to yours, no need to bully me about it.

my MFBs have shred marks, real metals can avoid this.

and plus this guy wants his own real beyblades, so cue the lightweight strong metal alloys! chrome too.

PS: things are always more fun when they're dangerous. its what makes it more exciting for older people. like going from a mery go round to alton towers oblivion; greater thread level, greater thrills.

what? ive always been raised to respect another persons oppinion, no matter how different mine is.

either way, theres no need to attack me for it

those aren't "shred marks", that's paint chipping off hahahahaha. i am certainly looking forward to paying $50 per beyblade, random booster vol light will become even more economical!

by the way, nobody has to respect your opinion. the idea that you should feel obligated to respect anyone's opinion no matter how outside of reality it is is a fallacy

things are always more fun when they're dangerous? umm maybe for sadists? i'd prefer to be able to play a game without risk of injuring myself
(Aug. 16, 2009  4:03 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Tired There's paint on the metal...
Brad really isn't attacking you either, from what I can tell, you were to him.

ye... but the metal is shreding too Unhappy
(Aug. 16, 2009  4:06 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: ye... but the metal is shreding too Unhappy

no it isn't
(Aug. 16, 2009  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: those aren't "shred marks", that's paint chipping off hahahahaha. i am certainly looking forward to paying $50 per beyblade, random booster vol light will become even more economical!

by the way, nobody has to respect your opinion. the idea that you should feel obligated to respect anyone's opinion no matter how outside of reality it is is a fallacy

things are always more fun when they're dangerous? umm maybe for sadists? i'd prefer to be able to play a game without risk of injuring myself

oh, sadist good one. its funny, if i called you a wimpy spineless coward who probably doesnt use a kitchen knife without pooping himself then i'll get 'warned', but look you can call me a sadist and insult my morals that i live on and everyone sits behind you and has a little laugh at my expense.

yeah, this is my last post on here. im just gonna obvserve you people and make the occasiona; post on a tourey or something. its obvious respect for one another is quite scares around here.

and this is something i actually know a bit about and can contribute too. for someone who told me to listen to people who know whatthey're talking about beybrad, you really dont have much time for me knowledge of decent material.whats that called again? oh yeah, contradiction.
(Aug. 16, 2009  4:09 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: oh, sadist good one. its funny, if i called you a wimpy spineless coward who probably doesnt use a kitchen knife without pooping himself then i'll get 'warned', but look you can call me a sadist and insult my morals that i live on and everyone sits behind you and has a little laugh at my expense.

yeah, this is my last post on here. im just gonna obvserve you people and make the occasiona; post on a tourey or something. its obvious respect for one another is quite scares around here.

Here's another newsflash: THIS IS THE INTERNET. (wait, I used that already.) It isn't "expect respect for no reason," it's "earn respect if you want it." The way in which you act isn't going to earn you any respect at all, it'll just make you come across as horrifically immature (and thus, worthy of contempt).