Ray Unicorno D125CS Article Attempt

Poll: BeyWiki material?

Yes
82.43%
No
17.57%
Total: 100% 74 vote(s)
I don't think it would be enough to just say so. We should explain why as well.
Okay IIRC:
Must have same # of sides as wings/edges on bey and must be knobby etc.
which it is.
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:22 AM)Dan Wrote: Yeah, nothing wrong from what I can see.
Though mention that Unicorno CW is probably the best attack CW.

(Jan. 30, 2011  3:32 AM)Dan Wrote: Okay IIRC:
Must have same # of sides as wings/edges on bey and must be knobby etc.
which it is.

Don't forget obvious. Good weight distribution, actual weight (light), and symmetrical design -coughGilcoughcough-
Okay. I'll make the edits when I wake up.
I really don't think CS is outclassed it matches up to the quality of rsf from recent testing.
What recent testing is that? I swear I've been saying that from day one anyway.
Well you're wrong cause it's about equal to RSF but RS is better than both so it is outclassed. Can you add the destabiliser use to the ray wheel section already? Also Gravity Perseus D125 combo for the D125 section./
In one of my other posts I explained why I'm not putting it. But I'll add Gravity Perseus D125RF when I get back home. I'm currently on the road, so I can't make any edits.
Can you do some testing then cause this article is nearly done once you add that in?
Shadow, since me and you both have Ray sections, do you have Ray Mold 1 you can test and compare to my Mold 2, because I remember Kei asking for that.
Ufortunately I lack a Ray Mold 1. Perhaps DrigerGT has one? But for now, I think it would be better to keep destabilizing off of the Ray section until we have more test results.
Ah ok, thanks.

For my Ray Gil Draft, I needed some tests to compare Ray Mold 1 and Ray Mold 2 so it would finally be complete, and so I think it's the same for yours.
Okay, I just added MF Gravity Perseus D125RF to D125's section. I also made some small changes to Ray's use in Attack customization.
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well you're wrong cause it's about equal to RSF but RS is better than both so it is outclassed. Can you add the destabiliser use to the ray wheel section already? Also Gravity Perseus D125 combo for the D125 section./
If that first sentence was referring to me, we're saying the same thing.. Speechless

Edit:
'One of the downsides of CS is that when bladers use the CS tip in mint condition, it is difficult to control because of it's not aggresive in mint condition.'
Okay, I don't understand what you mean to say here, you should make it coherent. If you explain to me what you mean, I can do that for you.
Ah, I forgot to get rid of the "of". I'll fix it now.
Is there anything else that must be done to the article (excluding the Mold 1VS 2 testing for Ray)?
Not really. It pretty much complete.
After thinking back a bit more, we already tested Ray Mold 1 VS 2, and the difference in their performance was negligible. Given this, I think it wouldn't be necessary to wait for more testing. If someone happens to find a difference in their performance that's big enough to be mentioned, then we can edit it on Beywiki. This is just my opinion though.
You should contact Kei then.

If we don't have to do testing, Kei could finally look over my article and tell if it's Beywiki ready, and the same for yours.
Alrighty then. I'll do so.
ray unicorno is pretty unpredictable in some cases.....
(May. 20, 2011  1:42 AM)renovawolborg Wrote: ray unicorno is pretty unpredictable in some cases.....

Standard procedure. Mint CS, Worn RF.
MF-H Basalt Bull R145CS vs. Ray Unicorno 100RF
Basalt: 10 wins (100% win rate)
Ray: 0 wins (0% win rate)

And by unpredictable you mean what exactly?..........
(May. 20, 2011  6:42 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  1:42 AM)renovawolborg Wrote: ray unicorno is pretty unpredictable in some cases.....

Standard procedure. Mint CS, Worn RF.
MF-H Basalt Bull R145CS vs. Ray Unicorno 100RF
Basalt: 10 wins (100% win rate)
Ray: 0 wins (0% win rate)

And by unpredictable you mean what exactly?..........

the CS is what he ment..
(May. 20, 2011  8:19 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote: The CS is what he meant..

Meh, I disagree. For people who are new to attack types, and bought the Sonokong starter, maybe. Seeing as the Sonokong CS is better suited for attack type purposes during the beginning of it's use.
This is by far the best Ray Unicorno/Striker article we have, since it, unlike others describes CS properly.. I'm thinking its good 'nuf.
The other option is I make my own thread/article which seems pretty feasible to me since I will do a good job, tomorrow? So Kei, you tell me.