Ray Unicorno D125CS Article Attempt

Poll: BeyWiki material?

Yes
82.43%
No
17.57%
Total: 100% 74 vote(s)
Yeah with the combo thing I say use MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS since the track is better. I definatly think more testing is needed before this is posted since CS probably has destabiliser use but it hasn't been tested at all really. Here's my go at the overall section:

All of the parts of this have some use although Ray and CS are much more useful than D125. Ray is a good attack wheel but it performs much better against defence combos using WB rather than combos using rubber defence bottoms such as RS, CS and RSF. CS however has more use with good use in defence and attack types as well as a possible use in destabilisers. Despite all of the parts are being outclassed it still a good blade to purchase but there are better options available.
Thanks Ultrablader, I added it.

(Jan. 08, 2011  3:49 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2010  3:45 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: One in-explainable, yet interesting aspect about CS, is that the Korean version from SonoKong, is a tad bit more suited for Attack, where as the Japanese version from Takara-Tomy, is just a little bit more suited for Defense.
This whole sentence is full of comma splices. This sentence also seem fallacious and colloquial to me.
Also, unexplainable or inexplicable is better than inexplainable.

Perhaps you should take a crack at this, as I don't know what "fallacious" and "colloquial" mean.
(Jan. 08, 2011  7:30 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Perhaps you should take a crack at this, as I don't know what "fallacious" and "colloquial" mean.

Filled with falsehoods and casual language respectively.

Honestly, if I "fix" all of your mistakes, it's basically me writing the whole article.
I meant just that section. I've already fixed everything else except that.

EDIT: Or perhaps I should just take that section off, since it has not been proven entirely yet?
(Jan. 08, 2011  7:35 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I meant just that section. I've already fixed everything else except that.

I know what you meant.

I don't really like the whole bottom section. I honestly feel like it needs to be completely overhauled, especially since it's the most important part of Ray Unicorno.
Okay, I highlighted and backspaced the complete bottom section and typed a revised version.
Anyone else think anything should be added/removed/edited?
Alright, made some minor changes to the draft by fixing spelling mistakes. Is there anything else that needs to be done?
(Jul. 07, 2010  3:45 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Track: Defense 125

Defense 125 is similar to 125 and Tornado 125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, there are few notable differences. The ring serves no significant defensive purposes. The track’s relatively low height prevents the opponent’s Bey from making any sort of consistent contact. D125 is an outclassed track for Stamina and Defense Customizations.

I think you should define that it has a plastic ring.

(Jul. 07, 2010  3:45 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Use in Defense customization:

For defense, if GB145 are unavailable, D125 can be used as a substitute Track in the combo Metal Face-Heavy Earth Aquario D125RS/RSF/CS.

1: You didn't add an "if".
2: Change to "is".

(Jul. 07, 2010  3:45 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Bottom: Coat Sharp

Ray Unicorno's bottom is Coat Sharp (CS for short). The name of this part derives from it being a standard plastic S series bottom, with the addition of a rubber coat. It acts very similar to the FS bottom and the Metal Change Core from the HMS era. This bottom was deemed the first S series bottom that has use, due to the bottom's extreme versatility. Coat Sharp has different attack patterns produced by the rubber coat. When it is launched at an angle or hit onto the stadium's slope, it will move more aggressively due to the increase in the amount of traction CS has on the stadium. Another great thing about CS is that, since it moves onto rubber surface area once it gets hit onto the slope of the arena, it will have great Defense capabilities due to the friction caused by the rubber. This eventually resulted in CS becoming a Top-Tier Defense bottom. Although, like RSF, it has been outclassed to the likes of RS. Another thing adding to CS' cons, is that when Bladers use CS right out of the box, they struggle to use its aggressiveness. The Reason being is that the plastic segment extends too far from the rubber coat. Because of this, it's suggested that owners of CS use practice battles to wear down the plastic segment of the tip before using it in any competitive situation. However, often CS fails to move around the stadium without the Beyblade using it having to scrape the stadium floor. The main cause is that the rubber coat wears off when overused. This makes having multiple Unicornos a necessity for any Attack-type blader.

1: I don't think you need the "CS for Short".
2: It doesn't make sense to me.
3: Grammar

(Jul. 07, 2010  3:45 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Overall:

All of the parts of this have some use, although Ray and CS are much more useful than D125. Ray is a good attack wheel, but it performs much better against defense combos using WB rather than combos using rubber defense bottoms such as RS, CS and RSF. CS however has more use with good use in defense and attack types, as well as a possible use in destabilisers. Despite all of the parts are being outclassed, it still a good blade to purchase, but there are better options available.

1: Not needed
2: Needs comma
3: Needs comma
4: Doesn't make sense.
5: Needs comma
6: Grammar
7: Needs comma
8: Needs comma
Fixed, thanks Joker.
You should copy the Ray section from Ray Joker's Ray gil article cause they should be the same and his is done already.
Actually, I think we combined ours, but I didn't get to use his version, as he edited it differently.
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:56 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: You should copy the Ray section from Ray Joker's Ray gil article cause they should be the same and his is done already.

I initially copied from him, than Daegor suggested an overhaul of the Ray section. We both did so, and I used his version and edited it. Than he used that edited version, but after that, I made a few more edits. He should actually be using the Ray from this article, but I think that whichever article gets published first (his Ray Gil or my Ray Unicorn), we use the Ray section from there.
Aheh, I didn't get enough time to copy and paste because I'm using my phone.
Ah, I see. Well, if everyone thinks the article is good enough, I'll PM this to Kei. There will now be a poll at the top asking whether or not you think the article is BeyWiki material.
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:09 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:56 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: You should copy the Ray section from Ray Joker's Ray gil article cause they should be the same and his is done already.

I initially copied from him, than Daegor suggested an overhaul of the Ray section. We both did so, and I used his version and edited it. Than he used that edited version, but after that, I made a few more edits. He should actually be using the Ray from this article, but I think that whichever article gets published first (his Ray Gil or my Ray Unicorn), we use the Ray section from there.

His is more complete and detailed than yours though.... So why would he use yours?
Hmm, point taken. Fixed.
Okay, I don't get why you all get the idea that you need like 30321 CS' because a single CS lasts a long time defensively. Also, SonoKong CS' are more reactive/attack heavy than TT's.

'Even though Ray and CS are outclassed, this Bey is still a great purchase, therefore every Blader should own multiples of this Beyblade.'
You are referring to RS outclassing CS, I presume?
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:16 PM)Dan Wrote: Okay, I don't get why you all get the idea that you need like 30321 CS' because a single CS lasts a long time defensively. Also, SonoKong CS' are more reactive/attack heavy than TT's.

I'll fix this in a moment, as I'm busy with homework.
EDIT: I'm just gonna keep this, as I wasn't talking about having multiples because of it's Defense purposes, but rather because of it's Attack purposes.

(Jan. 11, 2011  11:16 PM)Dan Wrote: 'Even though Ray and CS are outclassed, this Bey is still a great purchase, therefore every Blader should own multiples of this Beyblade.'
You are referring to RS outclassing CS, I presume?

Yes.
Even then, still no need for more than 2. I think 1 is enough anyway..
Alright, fixed.
Are there any more things in the article that require edits or overhauls.
Ray has destabiliser use. Also mention how the molds perform differently I guess.
(Jan. 27, 2011  9:22 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Ray has destabiliser use.

(Jan. 16, 2011  2:20 AM)Kei Wrote: I'd like there to be some more testing with Ray as a destabilizer before we add it in to the article. The results we have thus far conflict with each other.
(Jan. 27, 2011  9:22 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also mention how the molds perform differently I guess.

The difference between how they perform is negligible though.
To you have both mold though? If so then it should be said that the performance difference is like nothing.