Ray Discussion

(Aug. 05, 2010  4:57 AM)The LVJ Wrote: No one noted experiments with 135 and 130, ever. Could somebody test it with these heights?

I have a 135, but no Ray. =/ I really need to get one. These results are pretty good.

EDIT: And I want CS...
I have 135 (or at least my brother does...), so I'll try to test it out.

EDIT: I've tried testing, but my R2F self KO's itself 3 out of 4 times, even with and attack stadium...
my friend's ray never KO's my custom beyblade and it is a stamina/defense beyblade even when he uses sliding shoot
I've been thinking of a combo for Ray since I saw its wheel, has anyone tried:
Ray ___ CH120WF? (Or XF if it's even out, I'm none too sure.)
I'd like to see it tested with a MF, and without, but sadly, I don't own any of the parts for this blade. If someone could try it I'd appreciate it. Also, the clear wheel is up to you, I am just wondering if there's one that could help its Smash Attack capabilities or increase its force upon each hit with the other blade.
Ah, then why not Ray ??? CH120WF?
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:32 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: Ah, then why not Ray ??? CH120WF?

I have absoulutely no idea what you just asked.
Why doesn't someone test Ray ___ CH120WF? The clerar wheel doesn't matter, but if there's one that helps its smash attack use it. Sorry for not being clear. I don't have the parts to test it, so I was wondering if someone could for me.
Ray ___ 100RF works quite well and and Ray doesn't work well on high heights so I doubt there's much point. Also why would you use WF instead of RF? RF is much better.
I'm trying to create a decent balanced blade using the Ray wheel and WF would increase the Stàmina a bit more than a RF, and since I'm not solely trying to make an Attack blade, it doesn't really matter. I was wanting to see how versatile the Ray wheel is, and try to see if I could try and create a mostly offensive, "Balanced blade"
Okay. So it would be like an attack/stamina bey. It wouldn't really have any decent defence due to the fact that Ray has awful recoil. If you added a heavy clear wheel like Aquario or bull and an MF the recoil would reduced. This is all in theory though. I have most of the parts apart from WF which i'm getting soon and CH120. I'll try out an altered version since I don't have CH120 when I get my WF.
Alright, thank you Megablader2, I appreciate it.
I have CH120 and WF, but no Ray.
I do have storm and quetz however.
I know how Quetz and Storm perform on their respective combos, I've been thinking this Ray combo for a bit honestly.
Why not test Ray Aquario CH120WF and MF Ray Aquario CH120WF? If you don't mind of course.
He just said he doesn't have ray.
That could have been directed at me. It wasn't clear who it was to.
Even if it was to you you said you don't have CH120 or WF.
lose lose.
I apologize for the clarity issues with my post, rhat was directed at Megablader, who said he'd test an altered version. Hopefully, it will be good, and hopefully someone will be able to test it with a CH120 soon.
I'm getting ridiculously strong results with MF Ray Unicorno 100RF.

Like, top tier win rates against my MF Libra combo.
Once I retest and record. I just got Ray this afternoon.
Yeah that's the combo I use for Ray. I can confirm that it's good. I normally use it without a metal face though.
i am waitin for ma ray unicorno, i will post results for mf ray phoenix ch120 rf/cs v top tier stamina nd defence
somebody got some fake ray wheels
and they work suprisingly well Smile
ithought mabye is the shape makes it have a stronger smash attack than other attack wheels?