Rare Pegasus Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set

I'm new to selling and I'm not to sure how to upload photos.  
Here's the photos 
[Image: GNIglB2.jpg]
[Image: HYFboB9.jpg]

The set is authentic and is from Takara Tomy 

It includes 
2 special edition beyblades 
1 stadium 
2 Rev up Launchers 
and a few more things 

USA Only 
Paypal ready 
the set is $250 USD Shipped
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:18 AM)LynxBBG Wrote: I'm new to selling and I'm not to sure how to upload photos.  
Here's the photos 
https://imgur.com/a/rFW1sD1 

[Image: rFW1sD1]

It includes 
1 stadium 
2 Rev up Launchers 
and a few more things 

USA Only 
Paypal ready 

250 dollars for a plate and 2 spin tops? Don't you think it's too expensive?
I have no clue what the value of it is. It is probably the only one online. I'm opened to offers
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:18 AM)LynxBBG Wrote: I'm new to selling and I'm not to sure how to upload photos.  
Here's the photos 
https://imgur.com/a/rFW1sD1 

[Image: rFW1sD1]

It includes 
1 stadium 
2 Rev up Launchers 
and a few more things 

USA Only 
Paypal ready 

250 dollars for a plate and 2 spin tops? Don't you think it's too expensive?

BB-10 stadiums are rare and expensive. The recolor's are pretty expensive on eBay if you can find them. Don't even get me started on Rev up launchers, those are so hard to find and when you do, they're crazy expensive. 250 is a lot, but it's a decent price for this set. Personally, I'm interested, but not for 250.
How much can you do? I'm willing to sell it for cheaper if I can ship the items in a different box.
(Jul. 13, 2018  7:33 PM)Marsol123 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: 250 dollars for a plate and 2 spin tops? Don't you think it's too expensive?

BB-10 stadiums are rare and expensive. The recolor's are pretty expensive on eBay if you can find them. Don't even get me started on Rev up launchers, those are so hard to find and when you do, they're crazy expensive. 250 is a lot, but it's a decent price for this set. Personally, I'm interested, but not for 250.

Ok.
Hi Lynxbbg please let me know if the rev up launcher set with beyblade is still available or it has been sold. thanks
Is it possible that I can buy this for 80 instead?
250 sounds a tad too much. But I do understand the pricing of the rare items it comes with.
This still available? I would be ready in a week or so with full payment.
I just saw this post. I am willing to pay for it if you still have it for sale.

I just saw this post. I am willing to pay for it if you still have it for sale. My email is tsin1165fung@yahoo.com
LynxBBG hasn't signed in since October 2018. They're not going to see this message. I can only assume the product is gone now. I'll close this thread. Lynx can ask me to reopen it if they wish.