26.19%
no
16.67%
yes but YES
50.00%
maybe
7.14%
Total: 100% 42 vote(s)
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:29 PM)eggblader Wrote: and nvr mind cant find pic.
just screenshot the pfp from Pixi (or me)
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:29 PM)eggblader Wrote: and nvr mind cant find pic.
just screenshot the pfp from Pixi (or me)

i joined the cult.

okay taking over latest posts.
we are doing it boys
the latest posts is full of ranzo
keep it up!
omg it is so funny to look at latest posts and see the same picture.

also guys dont bump threads otherwise you might be reported.
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:51 PM)eggblader Wrote: omg it is so funny to look at latest posts and see the same picture.

also guys dont bump threads otherwise you might be reported.

Don't worry, we only bump the Dragon Team thread because it's a part of the name. Everything else is because we like discussing the thread's topic.
NOOOOOO!
@Strikegamerv6 broke our latest posts streak

lol
and now almost all the ranzo pics are gone from latsst posts
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Seeing ranzos everywhere.

AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO!!!
*le amigo bump*
ah DeltaZakuro i see you are a man of culture as well.
(Apr. 19, 2021  11:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Uff another one

More like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!
(Apr. 19, 2021  11:26 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: so is Ranzo the new Harry?
HOW COULD YOU!? HARRY WILL NEVER BE REPLACED ESPECIALLY NOT BY SOMEONE WHO REPLACES THE ALL MIGHTY RANTARO KIYAMA!
Harry is overrated. Ransou is god.
(Apr. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Harry is overrated. Ransou is god.
HOW DARE YOU! CUT OF HIS HEAD! TRAITOR! jeeeeeze im joking dude. or am I........
(sorry if that sounded gory)
(Apr. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Harry is overrated. Ransou is god.

Honestly I think we're the reason someone might come and say Ranzo's overrated, but hey, we're only like, 10 people or less in the fanclub so it doesn't count.
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:11 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *le amigo bump*

sushiroll1234, this post is against our community guidelines (referenced below). Please don’t do it again. I do not want to have to issue you a formal warning. 

1. Frivolous posts - Posts that contain no relevant or constructive commentary. This includes one- or two-word posts such as "cool", "LOL", "I agree", "+1", "this", "me too", "no way", other equivalent comments of any length, posts consisting only of smilies or overused memes, posts about being the first post in a thread, posts about your lack of interest in the thread (ignore the thread instead), and posts with irrelevant images or videos, especially those without text. If your post will add nothing to a discussion, we recommend you don't post it.
basara isnt amused in this pic guys 😔[Image: 250?cb=20210403001653]
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:01 PM)Pixi Wrote: basara isnt amused in this pic guys 😔[Image: 250?cb=20210403001653]

I can't see anything, but I'm assuming you're talking about that pic in the first 15 seconds of the Opening where Ranzo raises his sunglasses and Basara's there in the background looking totally unimpressed.
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:01 PM)Pixi Wrote: basara isnt amused in this pic guys 😔[Image: 250?cb=20210403001653]

I can't see anything, but I'm assuming you're talking about that pic in the first 15 seconds of the Opening where Ranzo raises his sunglasses and Basara's there in the background looking totally unimpressed.
i swear this website hates me or something
and yes i do mean that
man
yes the amigos have taken over the latests posts
should I create a harry fan club to counter this ranzofan club