Ranting about how much Hasbro ruined MFB

This is just a topic for people who hate hasbro for the many ways that they ruined MFB.
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces
- Other pointless carp (Assembly Chamber)
My biggest problem:

HAVE EXITS FOR YOUR STADIUMS! Or at least usable pockets... PTW was a failure.
Same with Portable Stadium and Vortex Stadium
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:08 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Same with Portable Stadium and Vortex Stadium

I could go on forever... but live with what you have right? Lol.
Though I'll admit that the PTW doesn't suck as much as everyone says -- Stadiums are still my biggest complaint. They seem to have decided to use the same design as the PTW (basic shape and whatnot) for their future stadiums, except they add slopes and gimmicks to the inside and resell it with a different name.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:04 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: This is just a topic for people who hate hasbro for the many ways that they ruined MFB.
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces

They will be releasing Metal Faces with the DS launch and a Beylauncher L will be lauched will Ldrago. But the Stadiums are a dissapoitment. Besides Hasbro Beyblades have only been released for around a month or so. Takara has been going for a couple of years now so its had the time to improve and add to beyblade.
Sad pathetic stadiums are the main issue it forces everyone who doesn't have access to Takara Tomy locally to import them. Metal Faces aren't that big of an issue since they're cheap and they're coming out through the Nintendo games. The Beylauncher L removal was a pretty big fail IMO oh changing some of the names as well but I can live without the names so it isn't a big issue.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:11 PM)Corey Wrote: Though I'll admit that the PTW doesn't suck as much as everyone says -- Stadiums are still my biggest complaint. They seem to have decided to use the same design as the PTW (basic shape and whatnot) for their future stadiums, except they add slopes and gimmicks to the inside and resell it with a different name.

Yea, I do agree that the PTW isn't as sucky.

(Aug. 19, 2010  8:11 PM)MaxL Wrote: If you can't get a Takara stadium it at least gives you something to play in... Be glad they are only $10 and not like $20 or $30

But it still isn't good for attack types. And, you're also right about the PTW just being changed with gimmicks and colours *Cough*Lightning Force*Cough* :l
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:18 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote: They will be releasing Metal Faces with the DS launch and a Beylauncher L will be lauched will Ldrago. But the Stadiums are a dissapoitment. Besides Hasbro Beyblades have only been released for around a month or so. Takara has been going for a couple of years now so its had the time to improve and add to beyblade.

Hasbro has no plans of releasing a Beylauncher L unless it comes separately...
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:18 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:04 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: This is just a topic for people who hate hasbro for the many ways that they ruined MFB.
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces

They will be releasing Metal Faces with the DS launch and a Beylauncher L will be lauched will Ldrago. But the Stadiums are a dissapoitment. Besides Hasbro Beyblades have only been released for around a month or so. Takara has been going for a couple of years now so its had the time to improve and add to beyblade.
You're right about the metal faces, but that might be the only source for metal faces. and i dont think anyone wnats to buy the same game more than once to own multiple MFs. and It's highky unlikely that you're right about the Beylauncher L.

Edit: Beaten about the beylauncher l
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces

all of da above and no beypointer or those card things... still not sure... XD
We dont nedd beypoints cause:
A: There's that dum beybladebattles thing
B:We dont have Bey-Ta machines
I only have one because I got in it a set. Although I still think a grip looks nicer with it on.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:31 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I only have one because I got in it a set. Although I still think a grip looks nicer with it on.

Very true, but most people don't waste money just for looks. BP was meant to have use, but now that it doesn't anymore, there's no point other than appearance
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:29 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: We dont nedd beypoints cause:

beybladebattles sucks cuz they spam that freeze thing so cross dat OUT!
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:34 PM)Samkiwas Wrote:

Why do you think I wrote "dumb" Uncertain
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:35 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:

Oh and lets not forget about NO PRE HWS
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:39 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:

YES! Thanks for reminding. Quetz, Libra and Virgo wouldve owned. not to mention we would've been able to make the moomoo hurricane Libruhhh
This can go on and on, there are millions of possibilities Hasbro has messed up on, it's bound to happen when your producing another companies product. Just leave it as it is.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:39 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:

You can't really blame Hasbro for that since the Anime didn't start with pre-HWS..
Hasbro also made those pointless name changes to the parts
Face - Face Bolt
Clear Wheel - Energy Ring
Metal Wheel - Fusion Wheel
Track - Spin Track
Bottom - Performance Tip
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:59 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Hasbro also made those pointless name changes to the parts
Face - Face Bolt
Clear Wheel - Energy Ring
Metal Wheel - Fusion Wheel
Track - Spin Track
Bottom - Performance Tip

Not pointless actually. That makes it easier to trademark.
You can't really say no pre hws cause they could release virgo, aries, pisces and aquario.
my problem is d light wheels [ for the parts ] and d single wheel system and beypointers
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:18 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote:
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces

They WILL not be releasing Beylauncher L with L Drago. Hasbro L-Drago comes with a lightlauncher