Ranting about how much Hasbro ruined MFB

I don't particularly see that as a problem though, does anybody use the 145 height?

Except in the libra balance combo.
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:44 PM)momiji manju Wrote: does anybody use the 145 height?

Except in the libra balance combo.

Just out of curiosity.. where was this conversation going to go to?

i'll pretend to say "yes" so you can finish it and explain with "because...."

otherwise i just made a useless comment and i apologise.
(Nov. 20, 2010  7:01 AM)RayJoker Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  6:56 AM)NAP Wrote: Oh hey. I remember someone somewhere posting about Hasbro's CH120 issues? What's wrong with it exactly?

It won't stay in CH145 mode and it's loose. I have the same problem.

Mine stays in 145, but it's a bit loose.

But like momiji said, it's more useful in 120 height anyway, so it's not really a major problem.
My point was simply that CH120's flaw is redundant anyway, since it has no particular use in the 145 height.

Thus it's perpetual state in the 120 height isn't much of a flaw, since that's the optimum height for it.
For anybody complaining about the keychain Beyblades, for your information they are not produced by Hasbro, so get out of this topic.
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For anybody complaining about the keychain Beyblades, for your information they are not produced by Hasbro, so get out of this topic.

Just out of Curiosity, who produces them then?
(Nov. 20, 2010  1:26 PM)momiji manju Wrote: My point was simply that CH120's flaw is redundant anyway, since it has no particular use in the 145 height.

Thus it's perpetual state in the 120 height isn't much of a flaw, since that's the optimum height for it.
But isn't the purpose of CH120 being able to switch from both 120 and 145 height? I thought CH120's adaptability is what made it a top tier part for attack beyblades?
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:17 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For anybody complaining about the keychain Beyblades, for your information they are not produced by Hasbro, so get out of this topic.

I think it's manufactured by Basic Fun.
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:17 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
Of course I wanted to remember the name when I checked today, but I already forgot it, hah. "Basic Fun" or something like that, hah ?

EDIT : As RayJoker mentioned it, and with this :
http://gettoys.com/beyblade-metal-fusion...-4968.html
[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe they're made by a manufacturer called Basic Fun.

EDIT: Ah, beaten.
I'd like to point out, if no one has already, that Hasbro as we all know, has released MF's. This is in regard to the OP, which I think should be updated.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:04 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: This is just a topic for people who hate hasbro for the many ways that they ruined MFB.
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces
- Other pointless carp (Assembly Chamber)
They actually did make Metal Face bolts. But only in the video games that come with the beyblades.
that has bean posted many times already...
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:34 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: I'd have to disagree with that statement. back in the plastic generation, Hasbro put a ton of effort into the Beyblade toy line, releasing all kinds of blades, launchers, accessories, and stadiums, and to me, I believe that they'll put in that same effort for BMF in the future. heck, so far I'd say they're doing great! they even released an anime-accurate item that was never released in Japan (the Rapid Deploy Case), so points for that
You are wrong, it was released in Japan.

Also, obviously all of those products you mentioned are the least we expect. What we are talking about in terms of real involvement towards the toyline is things way beyond that : an arcade machine like the Bey Ta Go, a Beypoint structure with a rewarding system, releases of Beyblades that do not appear anywhere, such as Quetzalcoatl, Mercury Anubis, etc. These are all things we all unfortunately strongly believe that Hasbro will never do, because they do not care enough.

That is without mentioning the production of good competitive Beystadiums, of course ...

Well, thinking about the Beyta machines, those are kind of an unrealistic thing to ask for. Releasing the BeyTa machines would likely just be a money sink. Arcades just don't work in North America, or Europe, and that's where those machines would go here, since stores just don't have the space to devote to that.

The points system would require them to do structured organized play, which is something not foreign to the company (they do own Wizards of the Coast, the company behind Magic: The Gathering, Duel Masters, and at one point, the Pokemon TCG), so I really don't know why they haven't even tried. But I do feel they should be releasing stuff like Quetz, and Metal Faces to the general populace (spending $40 on a bad video game ain't enough). If not through general retail, mail-aways would work. They've done that for almost every single one of their major brands (GI Joe, Transformers, Star Wars, My Little Pony, and Littlest Pet Shop have all had them).
Removing burn on the burn Wheel! And changing aquila to eagle. But the worst, no beypoint or bey-ta machine!Angry
If all people are going to do is bring up the same invalid reasons, and use the same invalid arguments, we're just beating a dead horse here.
I vote for closure.
I agree. We can already predict what Hasbro will and will not release as they base the majority of their releases on the anime, excluding some of the Beys released with the games.