Ranting about how much Hasbro ruined MFB

Yeah man they're really cheap from dimsum so stop complaining. It's kinda depressing too.
From my viewpoint, I'd be happy to be able to easily access beyblades in stores. What I've heard is that Hasbro has also made many parts more durable, and out of better materials. If they only leave small things out like MFs, then I'm happy to buy those online. Be happy with what you have, it's better than nothing.
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:50 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: first off im not saying that i like the hasbro stadiums but the only passable stadium by hasbro if u had to get on is the one that comes in the super vortex battle set. dont get me wrong it still is bad but better than the rest!

How, its sucks for attack types agaisnt defense, they all suck.
WHY IS THE PLASTIC SHREDDING OFF OF MY LAUNCHER AROUND THE EDGE OF WHERE THE RIPCORD GOES?
Oh yeah, my cousin got PTW, and my Rock Leone 145WB owns there. It's made to stop attack types. There went any use for Pegasus in PTW (Or L Drago for that matter...) Not a good first stadium for a Beyblade reboot.
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:46 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: WHY IS THE PLASTIC SHREDDING OFF OF MY LAUNCHER AROUND THE EDGE OF WHERE THE RIPCORD GOES?

Have you done this? If you haven't, it's not Hasbro's fault.
Yes I have. They're not like in a perfectly straight line, but they are straightened. At first I used an old standard ripcord, as I had already straightened it, but my kid brother broke it smacking beyblades repeatedly, so I straightened the others, and used those.
hasbro broke my launcher bey it was rusty when i got it then one launch tets then it broke:@
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:54 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote: hasbro broke my launcher bey it was rusty when i got it then one launch tets then it brokeAngry

Unless Hasbro as a whole came to your house with jackhammers, they are not the ones who "broke" your item.
What? Hasbro does suck, but this is the first I've heard of Launcher coming broken. Try E-mailing Hasbro.
[quote='Megablader9' pid='335651' dateline='1282496277']
What? Hasbro does suck, but this is the first I've heard of Launcher coming broken. Try E-mailing Hasbro.no there is no point it will just be trouble and why did it come rusty it uselly dosnt go rust when i get them
[/quote
Do you realise how ridiculous it would be for Hasbro, or any reputable toy manufacturer, to produce a toy that rusts? Unless you show valid proof that your purchases were indeed "rusty", you're going to be denounced as a liar, and to be honest, an idiot.
sorry cant take pics cause it been thrown away a month ago and maybe it rust cause what went in the package like sand or something
In what world does sand cause rust, I'm genuinely laughing to a painful amount right now.
This isn't me acting superior, this is me in sheer disbelief that you could actually use that as an excuse.
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:27 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: In what world does sand cause rust, I'm genuinely laughing to a painful amount right now.
This isn't me acting superior, this is me in sheer disbelief that you could actually use that as an excuse.

ha ha i said i think and that was not an excuse it was just me saying the truth
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:28 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:27 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: In what world does sand cause rust, I'm genuinely laughing to a painful amount right now.

ha ha i said i think and that was not an excuse it was just me saying the truth

If that's the truth, than you clearly don't know how rust occurs.

Also, here's a question for you. Why did you buy a Beyblade if there was rust on it? Hasbro's packaging makes it very easy to see the entire metal wheel. Most people, when given that information, would likely pick up another one.
the thing that i hate most about hasbros MFB. is the ads they did... and those australian guys who are probably still attending college/university thinking they were the beyblade masters, every time i watch those vids i rage and feel like destroying something. and of course that phrase "let it rip" /rage.
TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION WHAT HASBRO CAN OFFER by shadoweagle3010

as i do feel all your guys pain and anger, i too am dissapointed in some of hasbro's work but that doesn't mean it's so bad that i want to yell and scream. as most people would agree with me that hasbro has failed to release certain items that were released in takara tomy's toy line for metal fight beyblade's, i still appreciate that i can just go to my local toy store and pick up a beyblade instead of searching on ebay and paying much more money than what i can get now and who is to deny that they won't make better improvements to there products in the future.hasbro did just release there version of the toy. I trust that they will meet are expectations some day because they managed to fix problems in the past, why shouldn't they be able to do it again. XD

from,
shadoweagle3010
first off im not saying that i like the hasbro stadiums but the only passable stadium by hasbro if u had to get one is the stadium that comes in the super vortex battle set. dont get me wrong it still is bad but better then the others stadiums. am i right!
Most of the people here rant a bunch of bs.
Seriously, think of what they did give us. It is not as if it is not possible to buy a goddamn attack stadium from Jap.
We got blades cheaper than importing etc, etc Mc Frown 3 stock'd this in his topic.
Hah, I think the intellect of those "ranting" about how much Hasbro has ruined MFB should be taken into consideration.
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:05 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, I think the intellect of those "ranting" about how much Hasbro has ruined MFB should be taken into consideration.

i am not changing my rant lol. its about their ads and those aussie college attending <censored> who thinks they know how to customise (these guys were the ones giving the beyblade tips btw); when they can't even launch a blade properly little alone cranking their launchers.

EDIT: yes i do know those ads were done to appeal to the western kids.
I'm glad Brad mentioned that Hasbro does replacements; sorry for my ignorance. But I'm thinking that the majority of us can agree that Hasbro did fail on winders included in Right-Spin Beys and Stadiums.

Aside from those two things, Hasbro's Beyblades are simply awesome. I needn't say anything about the BeyLauncher as it's a little expected to break with usage over time.
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:43 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm glad Brad mentioned that Hasbro does replacements.

really? how does this work? if RF is suddenly broken can we go in and replace it or other specific parts; via launchers and rip cords..
You send them the broken parts and they will send you a new Beyblade. There is a broken toy replacement form on their site somewhere. I did this with like six Galeons back in the day.