Random bey battle location or stadiums

I battled inside of a red tube and my bey went around the tube
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:54 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: I battled inside of a red tube and my bey went around the tube

dats cool... no really...

LAUNDRY BASKET FTW
A Frisbee and a cardboard box Smile Although I stopped using the box once it started to become filled with dents.
one time my friend and i were using an old (very old) box to blade in our blades hit just right and recoiled THROUGH both sides of the box
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:37 AM)Emerald Wrote: i cant even get a bey to spin for more then a second in water how did you get it to spin in water Tired

it was a stadium floating on water i taped like a some random anchor thing we made to the bottom of the dish so it wouldnt float down stream and played in the stadium while it was floating on a stream, ive tried skiming beyblades before but as soon as they hit the water they sink because theyre not flat enough
I remember using the weirdest things to battle in.

Battled in one of those top spinner things. (no, they were not beyblades. The thing was ether released before beyblade, or was just a knock off)

Battles on asphalt. My Driger Ms does not even have a tip anymore. ( I will post a pic once i find the RC)

Battled on thin ice with Driger MS (No tip) The the ice broke and i had to find him. (I did find him!)

Battled in snow. Yes, Snow.

And finally: My Dranzer MS ether recoiled or was launched into the field. Don't even remember if i found it. Unhappy
carpet
concrete
water stadium (similar to the one one posted up a bit earliar)
dirt
tree stump
cardboard box
assorted Frisbee golf Frisbee's
a pie dish
and in one case on my friends stomach (red marks ftw)
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:53 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: at school i beybladed in sand Tongue_out

did that even work
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:54 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: I battled inside of a red tube and my bey went around the tube
Lies.. pics or it didn't happen.
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:37 AM)Emerald Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:31 AM)Aw Heck Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:17 AM)Dirge Wrote: Just a random one ive done was taped an anchor sorta thing to a hasbro spin blaster stadium then let it float on the stream and had a few battles in that, it was one of the most fun battles ive ever had with beyblades
Beyblading on water is fun...dangerous but fun

Man i wish they coulda put in effort to make that one psykick water-capable blade.

on subject: that reminded me of my encounter with blading and water:

a lightly made 'raft' shaped like a beystaidum but much smaller, like 2-blades only...

sitting bathtub about 5feet long and eh 3.5 deep, only filled with enough water to barely submerge any large blade...

the dang raft felt apart as my blade hit it...my blade went under...and spun so much it made amini whirlpool before gurgling and sluggishly spinning out

ah i wish i could've video-ed it!

i cant even get a bey to spin for more then a second in water how did you get it to spin in water Tired
Just because i blade for fun doenst mean i take it easy, every time i shred my winder through my shooter, i'm trying to drill into the ground with my tip...My RMPs have never been sub-par, i can take any blade-type and just from how i rip, my shorter normal winder puts out more RPMs than the longer dragon Winders from the dragoon series. almost double to be exact

i'll admit though in this situation, i used a very straight dragon wider and a custom grip shooter support with spring attachment and i ripped it good! (not a compact blade but you could hear the humming sound coming from it...probabaly why my 'raft' broke lol)
@someoneawhileago
Beyblades don't spin in water.
For MFB, as soon as the wheel hits, it stops dead (It can spin with the track submerged however).
In a slide? I use to when I was little because I didn't have a stadium.
Just recently:

I tried the top of a drying machine, a glass candle holder, an upside-down hamper, a chair (with an indent in it), a bathtub, and a plastic ladle (it was large enough to fit one mfb blade)
I found the ladle cool cause I just went around holding it up to people lol
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:17 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: Just because i blade for fun doenst mean i take it easy, every time i shred my winder through my shooter, i'm trying to drill into the ground with my tip...My RMPs have never been sub-par, i can take any blade-type and just from how i rip, my shorter normal winder puts out more RPMs than the longer dragon Winders from the dragoon series. almost double to be exact

i'll admit though in this situation, i used a very straight dragon wider and a custom grip shooter support with spring attachment and i ripped it good! (not a compact blade but you could hear the humming sound coming from it...probabaly why my 'raft' broke lol)

Mmm, you know each launcher does have an approximate maximum spin velocity it can give to a beyblade, right?
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:46 AM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:53 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: at school i beybladed in sand Tongue_out

did that even work
no it didnt but i still liked it

but after someone made a clay stadium
Lets see...

A laundary basket
glass table
clothes basket cover
pot
pan
bowl
dish
cake pan
table
outside
carpet
hardwood floor
every where.... the best was in this container that barely fit two beys.......
In elementary school there was this dip in the asphalt and everyone used it to blade. It was kind of ridiculous. I've also bladed on cement, wooden tables, wooden ramps, and metal bowls.

Just last night 2 of my friends were over and I brought out my beyblades saying that they're making a come back (two of us have just graduated, the other is going into Gr. 12) and we battled in a plastic bowl. Then we got a hasbro stadium and cut off the pits. Then finally took a bucket and made a duck tape arena wich works great.
People, just for the sake of your beyblades, do NOT play on anything other then a plastic stadium. Trust me. I have had some cousins who really wrecked there tips because of playing in a metal bowl. Buy Thunder Whip at least. It's not the best stadium in the world but it is affordable and will save your beyblades.
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:51 PM)Quetzel Wrote: People, just for the sake of your beyblades, do NOT play on anything other then a plastic stadium. Trust me. I have had some cousins who really wrecked there tips because of playing in a metal bowl. Buy Thunder Whip at least. It's not the best stadium in the world but it is affordable and will save your beyblades.

We know this...
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:31 AM)Moss Wrote: what I hope pocky means is that when the beys pop through the hole they land on the attack stadium and continue battling like a tower stadium kinda thing get it

You, my friend are correct. Smile
Should have explained it better.
Me and my friends live near a library with a little kids park and there's these 2 big bowls that u can put sand in and sand sinks through the hole in the middle. We use this for some bey battles and it woked very well when we got all the sand out. But we als brought a thunder whip stadium to use while we were there.
Kitchen sink at least... 6 years ago when I played with my brother. We plugged the drain of course :p