Random bey battle location or stadiums

(Aug. 26, 2010  1:38 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  12:40 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: should i make a wierdest place you every bladed like that one guy who did it on his mine creek thing when it froze over?

do itttttt i have quite afew odd places where i bladed back in the day,

on topic didnt mind the spin blaster since the pokects where placed in good places, but the main problem i had with it was the paint issue i had the yellow version of it

this is for those like the idea like Drige

ill start
bed of a Chevy S10 where i placed some wood down and slanted it and sanded it untill it was almost round had about 4-5 inch by 4-5 inch square in about the middle
it made the best areana mainly when he had all our beys (about8-12) in there at once

also i had a glass bowl that kinda shatter when i tring sliding shot in it and i kinda craked it from there random battle shattered it

who can beat that?
on the moon in a nissan almera
I WIN ConfusedUPABURN:
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:12 AM)Moss Wrote: on the moon in a nissan almera
I WIN ConfusedUPABURN:

come on real post everyone has tried a stuiped loctation just once
no I was serious Wut!?
I made a makeshift Stadium out of this:

[Image: p1050_big.jpg]

I made it into an arena by placing 2 Index Cards over the hole, and using packing tape to tape it.
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:22 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I made a makeshift Stadium out of this:
I made it into an arena by placing 2 Index Cards over the hole, and using packing tape to tape it.

This looks really fun actually without the hole.
Just stick an attack type stadium under it and there you go. Wink
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:25 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:22 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I made a makeshift Stadium out of this:

There'd be no point in that, becaause it's too sloped for the beys to stay in, so they just pop through the hole.

With the hole covered performing a Sliding Shoot is AMAZING.
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

There'd be no point in that, becaause it's too sloped for the beys to stay in, so they just pop through the hole.

what I hope pocky means is that when the beys pop through the hole they land on the attack stadium and continue battling like a tower stadium kinda thing get it
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:31 AM)Moss Wrote:

what I hope pocky means is that when the beys pop troughthe hole they lanc on the attack stadium and continue battling like a tower stadium kinda thing get it

Yeah. I get that, but there's one problem with it.

It's not Clear.
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:34 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

what I hope pocky means is that when the beys pop through the hole they land on the attack stadium and continue battling like a tower stadium kinda thing get it

It's not Clear.

so what if its not clear I said its like the tower stadium
not exactly the same as the tower stadium
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:36 AM)Moss Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:34 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

It's not Clear.

so what if its not clear I said its like the tower stadium
not exactly the same as the tower stadium

Seeing the beys is kinda important.
ok well Blaze Wheeler is the only one else who likes to try beyblading everywhere come on i know alot of pple use to do this
An air hockey table and this changeable game table that me and my brother put nails through (have no idea why we did that but no blade we run through lol)
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:14 AM)Neuf Wrote: An air hockey table and this changeable game table that me and my brother put nails through (have no idea why we did that but no blade we run through lol)

Oh man... That brought back memories... Blading on an Air Hockey table was fun.

I regret doing it, but I used to launch my beys in the road...
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:14 AM)Neuf Wrote: An air hockey table and this changeable game table that me and my brother put nails through (have no idea why we did that but no blade we run through lol)

i kinda want to see this game table

do u still have?
nope mom made me throw it away said it was that up to much space
My friends and I used to go around at recess and try to find roots by trees that would make nice areas of raised dirt that were enclosed (by the roots), but it really never worked.
...This probably doesn't make any sense.
My friend has a HUGE wok at his house. I'd say it's about 60-80cm in diameter.
It has a pretty good slope and plastic beys work really well in it. I don't to risk any of my MFB's on the crappy metal surface though.

I'll take a picture next time I'm there.
Oh man, GEN1/2/3 blades were fun everywhere...

Let's see:
i bladed on a classroom floor, DURING class. (8th grade)
i bladed in gravel (regretted: dont do it unless you wanna shred your tip!)
i've bladed in a skate park bowl...was fun until i saw my Draciel Shield's Metal tip had be ground up to a mulch-tip...never did that again...
theni proceeded to blade agaisnt 15 people in a dirt patch outside my church...they all had ATK type blades, and me running my defense...i won...theirs wrecked out to fast...and this btw was the same ground-up tip draciel shield after grinding of tip, which surprised me

then my final outrageous one was inside a yu-gi-oh booster tin (Dark Magician IIRC)...that was clanky and fun...
sadly...they guy's blade hit mine jsut right and chipped of a spike from my Draciel Shield's AR, i got ticked, equipped my Eight-Spike, and let it rip again, returned the favor with a vengeance, busted his ring into five segments...
fun times
after my 'poor' treatment of my only blade, i began only blading in beystadiums, name my former Dranzer stadium...(it tore in half) ah memories...i will enjoy them!
At my school, there was a pit on the field, which was - to us - just like the beystadiums they used in the anime. It was like hard mud, so didn't do a HUGE amount of damage to my blades (not as much as concrete did, hahah), but obviously wasn't good for them.
Gooood times
a mini trampolin i took a strings and tied it to a hooks and put the hooks into some of the small holes in te middle of the trampolin (so that way it would be slanted like a stadium) worked well Grin liked a real stadium like in the show ;D ....then i cut the strngs making the trampolin bounce...they went up the other one hti the other one out then landed and ran out of spin Grin

then their was like the tredmill race car track or something launchedthe beys on that they spun but when they hit they shattered Tired
some of mine,
at elementry school we dug a hole in the playground and gave it a decent slop which we used as a staidum
A chair which had a decent slop on it we used these alot in intermediate school, also at one point when they cut down this tree we sanded it to make a dish which we used for blading in aswell.

Just a random one ive done was taped an anchor sorta thing to a hasbro spin blaster stadium then let it float on the stream and had a few battles in that, it was one of the most fun battles ive ever had with beyblades
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:17 AM)Dirge Wrote: Just a random one ive done was taped an anchor sorta thing to a hasbro spin blaster stadium then let it float on the stream and had a few battles in that, it was one of the most fun battles ive ever had with beyblades
Beyblading on water is fun...dangerous but fun

Man i wish they coulda put in effort to make that one psykick water-capable blade.

on subject: that reminded me of my encounter with blading and water:

a lightly made 'raft' shaped like a beystaidum but much smaller, like 2-blades only...

sitting bathtub about 5feet long and eh 3.5 deep, only filled with enough water to barely submerge any large blade...

the dang raft felt apart as my blade hit it...my blade went under...and spun so much it made amini whirlpool before gurgling and sluggishly spinning out

ah i wish i could've video-ed it!
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:31 AM)Aw Heck Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:17 AM)Dirge Wrote: Just a random one ive done was taped an anchor sorta thing to a hasbro spin blaster stadium then let it float on the stream and had a few battles in that, it was one of the most fun battles ive ever had with beyblades
Beyblading on water is fun...dangerous but fun

Man i wish they coulda put in effort to make that one psykick water-capable blade.

on subject: that reminded me of my encounter with blading and water:

a lightly made 'raft' shaped like a beystaidum but much smaller, like 2-blades only...

sitting bathtub about 5feet long and eh 3.5 deep, only filled with enough water to barely submerge any large blade...

the dang raft felt apart as my blade hit it...my blade went under...and spun so much it made amini whirlpool before gurgling and sluggishly spinning out

ah i wish i could've video-ed it!

i cant even get a bey to spin for more then a second in water how did you get it to spin in water Tired
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:37 AM)Emerald Wrote: i cant even get a bey to spin for more then a second in water how did you get it to spin in water Tired

it depends on the bey ( height and weight) how it launched ( must be able to puch as much water away as possible) and if it landed ontop of someting in the water first
i would make a vid but i cant find my old beys (boxed them years back and gave to my mom to add into storage.. . . to bad we have alot of thigns in there)