-Video Games for WiiU and PS3/4
-Clothes
-Handwarmers
-Deodorant
-B-Daman
-Game Of Thrones Mug
-Portal Cube
-Some old Marvel Comics

And best of all... Respect from my cousins, who were nicer to me than before.

How old are your cousins ?
Sorry wrong thread, I actually thought it was that thread as my computer is messed up.
I think I managed to hook my two younger cousins onto dress-up games this year... I was playing on one of the sites (Rinmaru Games or Azalea's Dolls), and one of them got interested in what I was doing. Cue two kids now asking me whenever I'm on my laptop if they can play a dress-up game. My answer varies, depending on what I'm doing at the time.
Man,Every single friend I have in school are fake.
(Dec. 27, 2014  10:33 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Man,Every single friend I have in school are fake.

Unhappy I know the feels. What happened?
Wow, I read those comments and thought the same thing. Yesturday I invited my 7 friends to play my SSBU bundle, (yes I have it, online is super laggy) and only one friend actually bothered to talk to me. Now for a question: Was it the friend I had since 9th grade, 6th grade, or Kindergarten? Answer: The friend I had since Kindergarten. I honestly feel like I was being used, but whatever. I am one of the only fortunate to have the bundle, $170!!? Oh geez, and I'm the only one who has a Wii-U, so I guess I was being used. It was fun nonetheless.
(Dec. 27, 2014  10:33 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Man,Every single friend I have in school are fake.
Does this include "her"?
(Dec. 27, 2014  11:18 PM)Makashima Wrote:
Does this include "her"?

Of course not XD

But all the people in my school are...
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2014  11:18 PM)Makashima Wrote:
Does this include "her"?

Of course not XD

Is this a... "special" her? hehehehehehehehe...
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:23 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2014  11:18 PM)Makashima Wrote: Does this include "her"?

Of course not XD

Is this a... "special" her? hehehehehehehehe...

No,He was talking bout my Best Friend Wink
Well, that seems misleading which the quotation marks lol.
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:25 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Well, that seems misleading which the quotation marks lol.

That's what I thought, hah.
Whos Desire Wrote:hah
Stealing Kai-V's line, I see? Serious

Anyways, my friend keeps texting me at the weirdest times saying "Hi". I don't know if she expects that to start a conversation or.. And when she texts, I see it usually an hour later because my phone is on charge Confused I don't know what to tell her...
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:26 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:25 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Well, that seems misleading which the quotation marks lol.

That's what I thought, hah.

Do you guys want to see a picture of her? XD

(Dec. 28, 2014  5:30 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
Serious

Anyways, my friend keeps texting me at the weirdest times saying "Hi". I don't know if she expects that to start a conversation or.. And when she texts, I see it usually an hour later because my phone is on charge Confused I don't know what to tell her...

Tell her Shido is CAWII! XD
Serious

Just ask her questions, talk about HER, girls love that. That's advice strait from Dr. Love, Aidan A.K.A Desire.

WAIT! Don't forget starbucks and selfies! They love those too!
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:32 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
Serious

Just ask her questions, talk about HER, girls love that. That's advice strait from Dr. Love, Aidan A.K.A Desire.

I see why your name is Desire; cause all the girls desire the love doctor Dumb Rimshot
Last time I did that, she gave me hug.. I don't want it to go farther. and we both hate Starbucks and selfies.. Oh my gosh, I see why she talks to me..
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:36 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:32 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:30 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Serious

I see why your name is Desire; cause all the girls desire the love doctor Dumb Rimshot
Last time I did that, she gave me hug.. I don't want it to go farther. and we both hate Starbucks and selfies.. Oh my gosh, I see why she talks to me..

Yes, that is totally why I have that name...
Wait-do you like this girl? It depends, because if not, Dr. Love's advice will be totally wrong.
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:39 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:36 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:32 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: Just ask her questions, talk about HER, girls love that. That's advice strait from Dr. Love, Aidan A.K.A Desire.

Wait-do you like this girl? It depends, because if not, Dr. Love's advice will be totally wrong.
Don't change the subject Aidan. It's not about if I like her Serious
It kinda matters. Anyway, this should be taken to pm guys.
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:40 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:39 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:36 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I see why your name is Desire; cause all the girls desire the love doctor Dumb Rimshot

Oh, ok... don't worry, I won't do it anymore. No more rants, no more topic chan-
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:36 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: ... the love doctor Dumb Rimshot

Love-Doctor-Whos-Desire approved pickup lines:
  • "Are you an angel? Because I haven't blinked since I first saw your face."
  • "Are you a Tardis? Cause when I look into your eyes I feel like I'm flying around the universe."

Rimshot
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:48 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:36 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: ... the love doctor Dumb Rimshot

Love-Doctor-Whos-Desire approved pickup lines:
  • "Are you an angel? Because I haven't blinked since I first saw your face."
  • "Are you a Tardis? Cause when I look into your eyes I feel like I'm flying around the universe."

Rimshot

There's also
"Are you a model?"
"Girl, you better have a license, because you're driving me crazy"
"You must be from Tennassee! Because you are the only TEN I see!"
"Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes."
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:44 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:40 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:39 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: Yes, that is totally why I have that name...
Oh, ok... don't worry, I won't do it anymore. No more rants, no more topic chan-

I'd actually prefer a good homemade cup of coffee compared to starbucks. The only thing I've liked from there is the Ice Chocolate or the Brownies.
The Milkshakes are the only things I drink in starbucks XD
I believe he was making references to Doctor Who. Don't enjoy the show, but found them witty nonetheless.

Also, best pick up line ever:

Did it hurt...
That's not supposed to be offensive, it was just the result of me messing with my friend when he asked for girl advice.