Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Dec. 21, 2014  1:59 AM)yt152430 Wrote: I love getting food from a place called captain of the sea, they have good fried fish and chicken.

Wow, I got to try that! I am interested ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You should, fish fries are awesome, especially with beer batter
(Dec. 21, 2014  3:16 AM)yt152430 Wrote: You should, fish fries are awesome, especially with beer batter

OK, where do you live?! You are making me hungry Tongue_out
Well i live in Buffalo NY but id be suprised if they didnt have a place that makes em where you live
Has anyone watched seen Bob the Builder? If anyone watched the classic one this will tarnish those memories...

I already hated the CGI one but this 2015 one looks so bad! But I guess I'll give it a chance, though it looks like garbage! Wait I'm sorry for that remark because that was an insult to garbage.
Do they have to make all reboots hyper-realistic? I thought I saw enough when I saw the new Knuckles from Sonic Boom, what's next? A Sopranos/Godfather sequel to Super Mario Bros? (Actually, that'd be cool.)
It soiled my childhood.

What I hate is Claymation like Bob The Builder, Fireman Sam, Thomas The Tank engine all become CGI and I hate it, EVERY cartoon nowadays is either CGI or that horrible flash animation. Is it trying to be hip for the kids because it's not! I know it's a new generation but there's no need for them to carp all over Bob The Builder, nobody likes the remaster, nobody...

To avoid being terrified by this horrendous filth, I added spoilers on the images:
I'd say hand-drawn is a dying breed, but that'd be a lie. It is dead. I don't know any animated series that is hand-done in any way.
NOOOOOOO!!!! They dumped on Bob the Builder with their own droppings!!! How could they do this to poor Bob?!!! AGHHH!!!
Some of you think I'm overreacting on his new look, well... I would say more than OTHERWISE! It looks horrible, why fix something that wasn't broken?!
OMFG What the heck have they done to Bob!?
This is not going to be appealing to me or my brothers, considering we love the "older" version.
[Image: 2wficqs.jpg]
What's wrong with this? Huh?! I don't know, I always thought this was okay, making them memorable and adorable, EVEN the CGI Bob The Builder was better looking. Could you believe a cast of Harry Potter wanted to voice this carp?!

I REALLY hope that this does not go on to my cartoon hall of shame such as: Johnny Test, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Dogmon, Beyraiderz and all that!
Harry Potter cast?! What has this world come to?
*flips table*
BTW, Digimon is confirmed to have a news series called "Digimon Adventure" in 2015.
Must be better than that horrible knock off "Dogmon", ugh... Even saying the name makes me cringe!
Yeah, the "DigiDestined" are in High School now so this should be interesting. What on earth is this "Dogmon" you speak of?! The sound of it makes me sick, no lie.
Bob...is dead...NO WAIT! The one above IS Bob the Builder. That remastered carp IS NOT Bob the Builder, I refuse to acknowledge him as such.

Bob the Builder was my childhood along with Strawberry Shortcake (But they ruined them both with new designs and CGI). Bob's new design is AWFUL, he doesn't look iconic but rather stock, hideous, boring and creepy. They might as well soil on Fireman Sa-...oh wait... What is it with legendary cartoons being turned into less thsn mediocre CGI cartoons. I also REALLY hate flash animated cartoons, they all SUCK!!! ESPECIALLY ALMOST NAKED ANIMALS!!! (And I hope I don't get a nasty comment from Dual telling me that "Almost Naked Animals is a good show if you give it a chance" carp. I watched three episodes and they are terrible.) I hate the new designs on Bob thd Builder but...it can't be that bad right?!
A show about monster Dogs... Hmmm what did it try to copy... OH that's right, I remember, Pokemon/Digimon!

It tried to copy their success and it didn't do very well, gee I wonder why?!

[Image: 2vm6hpg.jpg]

Here is that rancid abomination! Made by the worst animated studio EVER!
Wait...I remember seeing that. My friends told me about this and this was an ugly piece of garbage. It was a horrible copy to the wonderful Pokemon/Digimon.
(Dec. 21, 2014  9:13 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Bob...is dead...NO WAIT! The one above IS Bob the Builder. That remastered carp IS NOT Bob the Builder, I refuse to acknowledge him as such.

Bob the Builder was my childhood along with Strawberry Shortcake (But they ruined them both with new designs and CGI). Bob's new design is AWFUL, he doesn't look iconic but rather stock, hideous, boring and creepy. They might as well soil on Fireman Sa-...oh wait... What is it with legendary cartoons being turned into less thsn mediocre CGI cartoons. I also REALLY hate flash animated cartoons, they all SUCK!!! ESPECIALLY ALMOST NAKED ANIMALS!!! (And I hope I don't get a nasty comment from Dual telling me that "Almost Naked Animals is a good show if you give it a chance" carp. I watched three episodes and they are terrible.) I hate the new designs on Bob thd Builder but...it can't be that bad right?!
Almost Naked Animals is a good show if you give it a chance.

I'm being facetious of course, I don't even know what that is. But I have a feeling this has something to do with you generalising the fact that I suggested you actually watch Beywheelz before you go baselessly insulting it, so now any show you don't like I will swoop in and tell you to watch? Honestly, I find your rude comment more "nasty" than me telling you to give something a chance.

Anyway, I'm very displeased with how they messed up Bob the Builder. First Thomas the Tank Engine, now this. Come on. I know they think they're "rolling with the changes," but I think they're underestimating kids' appreciation for good TV.
Like what the–?! I've never even heard of this abomination "Dogmon". Where did this even air? Or did it go straight to the movie section in Walmart, where some of the worst shows/movies go? People need to learn how to let things go. You can't copy other companies success ( especially if the show has been on for like 10 years).

Whoa, did the aroma of sarcasm just flow into this thread?
Look at how they screwed up Strawbery Shortcake with the CGI, urrr shut up I liked the old show... but the new one is horrible! I know it may be a "Don't Judge a book by it's cover" and I could agree since Sonic Boom was a good show despite it's premise. Bob The Builder just looks so bad, but I'll give it a chance, but it's NOT Bob The builder, it's Bobs unsuccessful cousin!
Down with Bob's unsuccessful cousin!

I actually like Almost Naked Animals. Crying
(Dec. 21, 2014  9:21 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2014  9:13 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Bob...is dead...NO WAIT! The one above IS Bob the Builder. That remastered carp IS NOT Bob the Builder, I refuse to acknowledge him as such.

Almost Naked Animals is a good show if you give it a chance.

I'm being facetious of course, I don't even know what that is. But I have a feeling this has something to do with you generalising the fact that I suggested you actually watch Beywheelz before you go baselessly insulting it, so now any show you don't like I will swoop in and tell you to watch? Honestly, I find your rude comment more "nasty" than me telling you to give something a chance.

Anyway, I'm very displeased with how they messed up Bob the Builder. First Thomas the Tank Engine, now this. Come on. I know they think they're "rolling with the changes," but I think they're underestimating kids' appreciation for good TV.

Bingo! XD

I also wanted to beat you to the chase in case you do say it. Also, I don't like giving a show more than three chances after all three chances blow up. I just it would be funny to say it before you do...sorry about that, hah.

ANYWAYS...I hope they don't tarnish shows like Arthur because I will probably never see Arthur the same way again...

ken - That's fine. There is nothing wrong with you liking the show...I just ultimately hated it.
I actually think the premise is stupid and the show annoying.

Oh and the company who made Dogmons "Video Brinquedo" also made "movies", that rip off horribly countless of other CGI animated movies, like Panda Fighter - Kung Fu Panda, Little Bee - Bee Movie, A Little Car and the great race - Cars, Ratatoing - Ratatouille you get my point, topped with HORRIBLE visuals and animation, bad voice acting and bland story.
If they mess with Arthur they got another thing coming...
Seriously, they shouldn't fix it if it ain't broken, as Jinbee said before. Its not the only way they can make money, you know.