Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

OwnageDerp: It was supposed to be a move where I bend over backwards then fall into a push-up position. Unfortunately due to me lacking upper-body strength, I did a belly flop on ceramic. Lucky I wasn't after a meal, that would've turned disgusting.

I got glue gun (yes the hot glue one) on my finger. It hurts like carp.
(Oct. 23, 2014  4:44 AM)RDF3 Wrote: I got glue gun (yes the hot glue one) on my finger. It hurts like carp.

rofl that describes my entire elementary school arts and crafts career

I would be hot gluing something, then get a little bit of glue stuck to may finger, and run yelping to the sink. This happened a LOT (about two or three times a day), as for some reason I never really learned to keep my hands away from molten plastic.

The one upside to this is that the tips of my fingers are callused to the point that it's really difficult to hurt them accidentally, which is useful since I regularly have to grab sharp and/or burning hot chunks of metal for building robots.
Speaking of Halloween;
I should probably blow 500$ on a Kamen Rider Helmet and call it a day.
(Oct. 23, 2014  5:01 AM)Neo Wrote: Speaking of Halloween;

similar to the one in your avatar?It looks pretty cool IMO.

Speaking of tokusatsu;
I really want an Akibaranger helmet. I don't know why, I just do.
(Oct. 23, 2014  5:12 PM)Wizard Wrote:

Speaking of tokusatsu;
I really want an Akibaranger helmet. I don't know why, I just do.

AW.
Dude.
I'd be so freaking happy if I had an AkibaRed Helmet.
I'm so totally that guy.

(Oct. 23, 2014  9:09 AM)Yato-San Wrote:

Maybe.
Ima see if Aniki Cosplay can do one.
I really need to control myself when eating mashed potatoes....Because my stomached hurts now,ugh
(Oct. 24, 2014  3:20 PM)Yato-San Wrote: I really need to control myself when eating mashed potatoes....Because my stomached hurts now,ugh

That much ? lol.
(Oct. 24, 2014  3:27 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  3:20 PM)Yato-San Wrote: I really need to control myself when eating mashed potatoes....Because my stomached hurts now,ugh

That much ? lol.

Yeah,I ate like half a plate,lol.
Too much is not like enough.
(Oct. 24, 2014  4:45 AM)Neo Wrote: AW.
Dude.
I'd be so freaking happy if I had an AkibaRed Helmet.
I'm so totally that guy.

Haha, glad to see I'm not the only one. I've considered contacting a mask maker on Etsy about it.
(Oct. 24, 2014  4:45 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2014  9:09 AM)Yato-San Wrote:

Maybe.

Looking back, Aniki would've been the way to go. Way better than anything off eBay, that's for sure.
Sorry to interrupt you Kamen Rider conversation, but just saw some kids from my school try to steal from a tip jar Uncertain My grandpa told them off and I am considering telling the principal, what should I do?
How much was in the tip jar? If it was about 10 cents, nothing really to do. (I sincerely doubt that, my guess is over 5$ of tips.)
I love school sometimes. In my 6th period, my teacher snapped. We had to do some study questions, (I did them) but half the class didn't. The teacher sent the kids out, but not before the 20 minute rant about reponsibility. Out of the 20 kids sent out, guess how many did anything to begin with? 3. All the other kids were literally hiding out in a room. School police came in, all got detention.
(Oct. 25, 2014  12:40 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: How much was in the tip jar? If it was about 10 cents, nothing really to do. (I sincerely doubt that, my guess is over 5$ of tips.)
I love school sometimes. In my 6th period, my teacher snapped. We had to do some study questions, (I did them) but half the class didn't. The teacher sent the kids out, but not before the 20 minute rant about reponsibility. Out of the 20 kids sent out, guess how many did anything to begin with? 3. All the other kids were literally hiding out in a room. School police came in, all got detention.
It was probably 15-20 dollars in tips.

Wow, you guys have school police? Did you get detention?
I didn't get detention, I was one of the only that did some of the work. Yes, we have school police, welcome to los ave... angeles. (I was referencing a local crew, I can't say it because I don't want to be murdered. Seriously.)
(Oct. 25, 2014  12:40 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: How much was in the tip jar? If it was about 10 cents, nothing really to do. (I sincerely doubt that, my guess is over 5$ of tips.)

WOW school police actually exists?If we had school police,I would have cracked.
(Oct. 25, 2014  1:43 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I didn't get detention, I was one of the only that did some of the work. Yes, we have school police, welcome to los ave... angeles. (I was referencing a local crew, I can't say it because I don't want to be murdered. Seriously.)
That is amazing, I wish I could be on school police...
Now I wish I knew where you live Wink (Won't murder you, but maybe take your test answers...)
(Oct. 24, 2014  11:24 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  4:45 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2014  9:09 AM)Yato-San Wrote: similar to the one in your avatar?It looks pretty cool IMO.

Maybe.

Looking back, Aniki would've been the way to go. Way better than anything off eBay, that's for sure.

Aniki takes long though. I'm limited on time Unhappy
I want Meteors Boots, Helmet, Gloves, and I'll buy the DX Toys.
(Oct. 25, 2014  2:11 AM)hb42 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2014  1:43 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I didn't get detention, I was one of the only that did some of the work. Yes, we have school police, welcome to los ave... angeles. (I was referencing a local crew, I can't say it because I don't want to be murdered. Seriously.)
Now I wish I knew where you live Wink (Won't murder you, but maybe take your test answers...)

Actually, a friend of mine let me use his answers.. I live in Highland Park, but it looks like a run down area. The street I live on never sleeps though.
(Oct. 25, 2014  4:43 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2014  2:11 AM)hb42 Wrote:

Actually, a friend of mine let me use his answers.. I live in Highland Park, but it looks like a run down area. The street I live on never sleeps though.
Seriously?!and litterally?!
(Oct. 25, 2014  4:46 AM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2014  4:43 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2014  2:11 AM)hb42 Wrote: That is amazing, I wish I could be on school police...

Seriously?!and litterally?!
It's an expression meaning it's always lively and never dead silent.
What do you guys think is easier to do;a Manga or a Light Novel?
How was everyone's Sunday? I went to a Halloween parade with a friend of mine and had a lot of fun. It feels great to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while (Especially when that person is you're best friend and you haven't seen them in literal months)

Photo I took at the parade:
(Oct. 27, 2014  1:20 AM)Wizard Wrote: How was everyone's Sunday? I went to a Halloween parade with a friend of mine and had a lot of fun. It feels great to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while (Especially when that person is you're best friend and you haven't seen them in literal months)

Photo I took at the parade:

My sunday was terrible,I had to this speech in my church,and are the dogs gonna fight each other?