Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I cannot find anything on any bird called an "Urgle" whatsoever.
I think an "Urgle" is what happens when Steve Urkel and an eagle have a baby. Which is probably the plot of a Sonic fanfiction somewhere.

Jaleel White, who plays Steve Urkel in Family Matters was also the first voice actor for Sonic the hedghog who saves wood land creatures.
Haha,lol.April Fool's! Theres no such thing as an Urgle! I just made it up-lol
(Apr. 02, 2012  1:48 AM)SarabScientist Wrote: Haha,lol.April Fool's! Theres no such thing as an Urgle! I just made it up-lol XD

LOL hahahaha, that was actually a good one, I looked 'urgle' up online trying to find something!
WOW, Hazel you actually searched that up?
Yeah, I opened another tab with google in it and typed in "urgle bird".

I am not sure what jokes are coming to if this counts as one...
I searched urgle on urban dictionary...

You don't want to know the definition...
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
I just had some pre molars taken out and my mouth aches like, hell the braces are coming next and i am not a happy chappy, my mouth is covered in blood and i'm not allowed to rinse it because it will stop the blood clotting, i'm so angry
Be grateful if one of your cheeks does not become completely infected, at least ... Know that it could be way worse than what you are experiencing.
So there is a storm warning here, to me this part of town has been incredibly lucky and resilient not to have been devastated by tornadoes. The worst ever was at least a few dozen houses having hailstones kill their windows.
There's been a lot of tornado's lately. Mother nature's gone berserk... Uncertain
(Apr. 03, 2012  8:12 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: There's been a lot of tornado's lately. Mother nature's gone berserk... Uncertain
It was snowing slightly in my back garden, which is unusual for this time of year... (I live in Ireland)

Snowing? Over where I'm at (Maryland, USA), it's only snowed once during the entire year. And it was in early October. Uncertain
(Apr. 03, 2012  8:59 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Snowing? Over where I'm at (Maryland, USA), it's only snowed once during the entire year. And it was in early October. Uncertain
It was slight, but definitely snow.
Well a tornado really did come through, but because the nature of industrial towns this was very short-lived. Though many were injured just north of where I am. God find peace for all of them.
(Apr. 03, 2012  9:01 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote: It was slight, but definitely snow.
That's crazy. Snow is kinda abnormal for April, but still possible.

(Apr. 03, 2012  9:19 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Well a tornado really did come through, but because the nature of industrial towns this was very short-lived. Though many were injured just north of where I am. God find peace for all of them.
Glad to hear your ok. Were there any deaths, or just injuries?

One of the neatest things I've learned in school is that you want to go unconscious if your caught in a tornado. You'll move like a rag doll, and you won't be injured when you land! Grin But if your awake while that happens, expect near death injuries. Pinching_eyes_2

I've been thinking about getting an Ocarina necklace. I don't have the money for one right now, but when I do I might order one. They look cool, and sound good. ^^

This is not "post completely random nonsense" - your posts need to either be potential for or contributory toward discussion, not just random garbage...
(Apr. 03, 2012  9:42 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: I liek pie Tongue_out

What's your favourite kind of pie?

(Apr. 03, 2012  9:19 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Well a tornado really did come through, but because the nature of industrial towns this was very short-lived. Though many were injured just north of where I am. God find peace for all of them.

You in DFW to bro?

My school had lock down, and at one point the sky was black. like, no joke. Golf ball hail hit the Theater. Luckily, the news says no death so far, but did you see the tornado throwing the tractor trailers ?
Lamar, Arlington. One briefly passed here with little rumble or notice if I had not paid close attention. But some family shelters were obliterated. =/
^ My eyes would burn out during winter months. Plus, Crab Commando, that is creepy yet hilarious for some reason. Anyways, what would life be without electricity...
[a long list]
Wow.
I always get too close to getting ran over for no apparent reason. I'm super careful, but when I try to cross a street, cars are kill happy. Also, I think balls hate me. They always are about to hit my head.
Also, spring break is going so slow. I am bored. Anyone else?
My friends are starting to turn on me, too. Life is weird.
PS My philosophy- Guns aren't dangerous, people are.