Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Nov. 26, 2020  4:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Christopher Columbus after killing all of the Native Americans
[Image: Gs1A9B1.jpg]

A bit racist, but still funny. (I'm not Indian, I'm just pointing out that this could be offensive to some people)
I hanged out with friends laughed alot and I forgot about my depression.
Goodbye depression I will never miss you.
reasons to not be mod anywhere:

* stress and work
* you have to handle bad users
* you act stupid once and the entire mod team remembers that
* its not fun
* people treat you the same way you were when you were a regular user
* stress
* you also get promoted on a tie-in Discord server and I dont even like using Discord

Man I wanna be active on the WBO again but Idk if I have time for that

also I never knew Thanksgiving Break could be so boring
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:58 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: reasons to not be mod anywhere:

* stress and work
* you have to handle bad users
* you act stupid once and the entire mod team remembers that
* its not fun
* people treat you the same way you were when you were a regular user
* stress
* you also get promoted on a tie-in Discord server and I dont even like using Discord

Man I wanna be active on the WBO again but Idk if I have time for that

also I never knew Thanksgiving Break could be so boring

This is why I don't wanna be a mod on WBO.
Here to remind u the true meaning of thanksgiving:

A holiday in which we celebrate the Native Americans giving oppressed British immigrants(which would later become slave owners and oppressors themselves) the knowledge of cultivating North American food, and the British immigrants would repay the Native Americans by committing one of the worst acts of cultural and normal genocide ever recorded in history.

At least we get a week off, and Columbus day is still worse (well actually Italian immigrants to the US made it up in the 1800s because ppl were being racist to them, so thats kinda iffy).

TL;Dr: the USA(not america, that includes all of north, south, and central america) has problems
Happy Thanksgiving WBO!!!
(Nov. 26, 2020  4:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Here to remind u the true meaning of thanksgiving:

A holiday in which we celebrate the Native Americans giving oppressed British immigrants(which would later become slave owners and oppressors themselves) the knowledge of cultivating North American food, and the British immigrants would repay the Native Americans by committing one of the worst acts of cultural and normal genocide ever recorded in history.

At least we get a week off, and Columbus day is still worse (well actually Italian immigrants to the US made it up in the 1800s because ppl were being racist to them, so thats kinda iffy).

TL;Dr: the USA(not america, that includes all of north, south, and central america) has problems

Gotta love the act of brutal violence
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving WBO!!!

Happy Thanks Giving
A day to celebrate the American freedom.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:48 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: A day to celebrate the American freedom.

....thats fourth of july. thanksgiving is a massive feast to celebrate the pilgrims not starving to death

Happy thanksgiving tho

Hey, USA peeps, what yall eating for thanksgiving? here's my list:
Turkey
Ham
Cornbread Casserole
Rolls
Green beans
Potato gratin
Apple pie
Ice Cream

Pretty sure thats it. maybe stuffing, but no one in my family but my dad rly eats that
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  5:48 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: A day to celebrate the American freedom.

....thats fourth of july. thanksgiving is a massive feast to celebrate the pilgrims not starving to death

Happy thanksgiving tho

Turkey
Ham
Cornbread Casserole
Rolls
Green beans
Potato gratin
Apple pie
Ice Cream

Pretty sure thats it. maybe stuffing, but no one in my family but my dad rly eats that

Is mayonnaise an instrument?
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ....thats fourth of july. thanksgiving is a massive feast to celebrate the pilgrims not starving to death

Happy thanksgiving tho

Turkey
Ham
Cornbread Casserole
Rolls
Green beans
Potato gratin
Apple pie
Ice Cream

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

I mean, if u freeze it w/liquid nitrogen, i guess u could mold it into smth
Guys guys guys this time I have proof vaccines are evil I swear
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Guys guys guys this time I have proof vaccines are evil I swear
Yeah, they contain aluminum, which is harmful to our bodies.
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Guys guys guys this time I have proof vaccines are evil I swear
Yeah, they contain aluminum, which is harmful to our bodies.

lol

Guys guys guys they contain the thermometer stuff do you want that in your bodies I sure don't #Boycott the government 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
This really isn’t the place to talk about whether vaccines are good for you or not. It can be a touchy subject or can lead to fights.
(Nov. 29, 2020  5:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This really isn’t the place to talk about whether vaccines are good for you or not. It can be a touchy subject or can lead to fights.

We were joking. Obviously take the good stuff so you dont get the big die.
(Nov. 29, 2020  5:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  5:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This really isn’t the place to talk about whether vaccines are good for you or not. It can be a touchy subject or can lead to fights.

We were joking. Obviously take the good stuff so you dont get the big die.

So it wasn't true? Also I do believe thermometer stuff is called "mercury" and is toxic.
Beyblade ships... uh... Shasa X Valt? maybe XD
(Nov. 29, 2020  5:36 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  5:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We were joking. Obviously take the good stuff so you dont get the big die.

So it wasn't true?  Also I do believe thermometer stuff is called "mercury" and is toxic.

Of course I wasn't being genuinely serious.  I spammed like a hundred emoji's. Also mercury just itself isn't bad for you, but if your amount of mercury in your body is to high thats when you can get sick. "Mercury exposure at high levels can harm the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs, and immune system" Vaccines can have small amounts of mercury due to vaccines having the actual bad stuff in them, however things like mercury help it balance out so your arent straight up getting, say, COVID-19, your getting a small balanced amount of it that isn't harmful so your body can build up immunity to it.
(Nov. 29, 2020  5:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  5:36 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: So it wasn't true?  Also I do believe thermometer stuff is called "mercury" and is toxic.

Of course I wasn't being genuinely serious.  I spammed like a hundred emoji's. Also mercury just itself isn't bad for you, but if your amount of mercury in your body is to high thats when you can get sick. "Mercury exposure at high levels can harm the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs, and immune system" Vaccines can have small amounts of mercury due to vaccines having the actual bad stuff in them, however things like mercury help it balance out so your arent straight up getting, say, COVID-19, your getting a small balanced amount of it that isn't harmful so your body can build up immunity to it.

I know all about mercury because my cats decided lightbulbs are great things to knock down and break but I don't keep track of the vaccines.
Thats why if your eating fish you gotta make sure the pH level's of the water it was swimming it wasn't to high. More pH means more mercury (or just acid in general), and you don't want high mercury in your body.

(Nov. 29, 2020  5:42 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  5:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Of course I wasn't being genuinely serious.  I spammed like a hundred emoji's. Also mercury just itself isn't bad for you, but if your amount of mercury in your body is to high thats when you can get sick. "Mercury exposure at high levels can harm the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs, and immune system" Vaccines can have small amounts of mercury due to vaccines having the actual bad stuff in them, however things like mercury help it balance out so your arent straight up getting, say, COVID-19, your getting a small balanced amount of it that isn't harmful so your body can build up immunity to it.

I know all about mercury because my cats decided lightbulbs are great things to knock down and break but I don't keep track of the vaccines.

Rip the lightbulbs. But anyways you go to the doctor to get vaccines every few years scheduled anyways so you don't have to worry about it much. But anyways obviously it shouldn't be hard to see a large scale thing like COVID-19, see the cure for it, and take the cure you know (even if you ain't sick take it.)
Anyone here play dragon ball super the trading card game.