Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

So, how was everybody's Valentines?

I took my girlfriend out to a picnic where we fed the ducks and fish and sat around, then we came home to watch a few dvds.

All in all a pretty standard Valentines.

Oh, except while cooking dinner my glass stovetop exploded on me.
what valintines day passed no one told me!
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:19 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: what valintines day passed no one told me!

Yeah, I know. I thought it was today, not yesterday. :/
EDIT: Disregard previous comment. Thank you for explaining, Thresher.
Valentines day was meh.. At school everyone was fussing over roses and such nonsense. Then I had dinner at a Thai restaurant an ate Krispy Kreme. As I said, it was meh...
Wait. Did I miss Valentines day or something? Last time I checked it was on the fourteenth. Well I guess it doesn't matter to me.
There are magical things called time zones, momiji manju obviously lives in one where Valentines Day already occurred.
I bought a iphone today as a impulse buy. lol
carp xperia x10, worst phone i've ever had
I really do hate valentines day Uncertain it's always the day of the year I have the most bad luck,I don't see why we even have valentines day :V
anyways I am I the only one who hates it when you get put in a group for a project and you get the people who are going to goof off and not doing anything?
o and now I am know as Mr. EMO,RainerOnParader and,Mr. talkative( I don't even talk that much) :\
just call me Mr. Crimanly Insane while your at it.
and finally,I am almost done with my fake restraning order :V( I googles if theirs a law against it and I didn't see anything :3)
o and @momiji- well that must of sucked...
Wow! Check out the facts here:
http://tinylink.in/BPN Really cool huh? Is this advertising, I don't think so. I am not affiliated or so with the owner of the blog. Anyway the facts up there are interesting, 10$ You didn't know most of them...
Had an awful valentines day, and not because of my lack of a date. Locked my keys in my car while it was running, my dog ate my macbook charger, and I didn't even have to go to school because my teacher was sick Pinching_eyes
So far Valentine's Day has been good. Went to school, got home and recorded a song on the piano for my girlfriend. Now I just have to wait for her reaction!

Hmm anyone like my name? Lol, just asking.

Man today was a good day. I asked Amanda to be my Valentine and Breanna. WOOT! They never found out. Close call. Lol, so Im actually worried about tmw... T_T. My friends said I was 'Getting Around' Rofl.
(Feb. 14, 2011  9:25 PM)|Joe| Wrote: So far Valentine's Day has been good. Went to school, got home and recorded a song on the piano for my girlfriend. Now I just have to wait for her reaction!

It's kind of sad that I know the lyrics to that song.
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:57 PM)JÆMS Wrote: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1754820/

Kazuaki Kiriya Wrote:As to Dragon Ball, I deny it! The stuff posted on IMDB is total nonsense! As if I’d do that! I’m asking them to correct it.

Erroneous reports about the Dragon Ball movie won’t stop! I keep getting emails about it… it’s a total nuisance. It’s interfering with my other projects so I hope you’ll help by spreading this. I’m trying to get them to fix the entry.
http://twitter.com/#!/kazuaki_kiriya/sta...0892940288

Well, it seems we are safe from this after all. Thank goodness for that. I wasn't too caring for it but.. darn it no Samuel L Saiyan.
(Feb. 14, 2011  10:25 PM)To Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  9:25 PM)|Joe| Wrote: So far Valentine's Day has been good. Went to school, got home and recorded a song on the piano for my girlfriend. Now I just have to wait for her reaction!

It's kind of sad that I know the lyrics to that song.

It's not that sad, it's a good song Tongue_out
Quote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  10:43 PM)JÆMS Wrote: As to Dragon Ball, I deny it! The stuff posted on IMDB is total nonsense! As if I’d do that! I’m asking them to correct it.

Erroneous reports about the Dragon Ball movie won’t stop! I keep getting emails about it… it’s a total nuisance. It’s interfering with my other projects so I hope you’ll help by spreading this. I’m trying to get them to fix the entry.
http://twitter.com/#!/kazuaki_kiriya/sta...0892940288

Well, it seems we are safe from this after all. Thank goodness for that. I wasn't too caring for it but.. darn it no Samuel L Saiyan.

The part you underlined is very snobby, and comes off as he's better than Dragon Ball. Someone who's career mostly comprises of music videos can't really say that they're better than one of the most enduringly popular Japanese manga series. So, I'm quite happy he isn't involved in this film since I doubt he would work well with the material.

Though, I imagine Fox wouldn't hire a Japanese director thanks to the language barrier for any potential reboot. The language barrier, and him not knowing his role on set did cause conflicts with Stephen Chow durring the production of Evolution. Which apparently led to him washing away any responsibilities regarding the film (like marketing in Asia).
My mom left me a list I had to do when I got home
1- Let the dog out
2- Feed the cat
3- Feed the dog
4- Set the alarm and lock the doors
5- Eat cookies and milk Smile

I like the last one the most.
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:19 AM)Nano Wrote: My mom left me a list I had to do when I got home
1- Let the dog out
2- Feed the cat
3- Feed the dog
4- Set the alarm and lock the doors
5- Eat cookies and milk Smile

I like the last one the most.
Lol. Amazing. I have been asking my mom all day for a snack. Didn't get anything. She just got home from the store and bought me a Hershey Bar though.
A man in Brooklyn went on a stabing spree. I guess you can say he had BROOKLYN RAGE!
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:36 AM)Nano Wrote: A man in Brooklyn went on a stabing spree. I guess you can say he had BROOKLYN RAGE!

That's horribly inapproppriate.

Do you know why you don't hear too many World War 2 jokes? Because you don't make fun of tragedies!
Like the ferret song on youtube reffering to the Holocaust.<off topic
Death Note Spoiler (Click to View)
EDIT: LOL! Sorry I totally forgot in my sad rant.
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:52 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Nooo L!!! T_T Just watched the episode of Death Note where Rem and L die.....is L's true name ever revealed though?

Put that thing in a spoiler man!

(Feb. 15, 2011  1:48 AM)Dude Wrote: That's horribly inapproppriate.

Do you know why you don't hear too many World War 2 jokes? Because you don't make fun of tragedies!

I'm sorry you're right
Hey how many of you guys have seen llamas with hats before? If not then here's the link to the first episode! this is rather charlie the magic unicorn 1 or llamas with hats one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYnsfV5N2n8