Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

(Feb. 11, 2011  1:45 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Stupid /b/ always getting credit when the original/long lasting post was in /toy/...
qft bro.
still; /b/ 4 lyfe.
Just got back from my school swimming carnival and after a 4+ year losing streak, our house won! Everyone was really psyched about it, and our house captain broke into tears. Really epic day.
Man, 2+ hours of exercise a day makes me super hungry.
SUPER hungry.
Fibre and me don't get along well. It leads to very unwanted trips to the bathroom. For a while after too.
One bowl of fibre 1, and I'm screwed.

So I've been eating quite a bit lately.
But it's good food Smile
And I'm definitely not putting any body fat % on, and that's for sure. That's always a good thing Joyful_2
Erm...Good for you? I honestly have no idea what to say to that... Huh. It's 5:00 here, and there's still some light out. Winter's coming to an end...
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Erm...Good for you? I honestly have no idea what to say to that... Huh. It's 5:00 here, and there's still some light out. Winter's coming to an end...
it's been coming to an end for a few weeks now. Or a month. Thank God. You can't even begin to imagine how much I wish it was summer right now.

6:18 here and my twin still isn't online!! What happened?!

EDIT: I simply love how cute my new Avatar is! Joyful_3 Now if only I could get a good edit to it... (Like my old Avatar had)
Meh. I tend not to think so. In Chicago, we got 20+ inches in 1 day last Wednesday.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:19 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Erm...Good for you? I honestly have no idea what to say to that... Huh. It's 5:00 here, and there's still some light out. Winter's coming to an end...
it's been coming to an end for a few weeks now. Or a month. Thank God. You can't even begin to imagine how much I wish it was summer right now.

6:18 here and my twin still isn't online!! What happened?!

EDIT: I simply love how cute my new Avatar is! Joyful_3 Now if only I could get a good edit to it... (Like my old Avatar had)
I can do it.
just tell me what you want.
sorry for off topicness
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:24 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. I tend not to think so. In Chicago, we got 20+ inches in 1 day last Wednesday.
My friend Rob moved here from Chicago a few months ago. One day it snowed and we got a few inches. (Like 2-3) And we were all like "Man, why couldn't we have off school today? Every other county in Maryland got the day off!" And Rob was just like "You guys are stupid. We get more snow then this in Chicago and we still have school." Kinda funny when you think about it.

@TheFireWyrm - I will PM you.
you are all carp. i have to go to school no matter how much it snows. it's been snowing non-stop for the past two days
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:51 AM)SK Wrote: you are all carp. i have to go to school no matter how much it snows. it's been snowing non-stop for the past two days
When we got that snow storm here in Maryland, I was happy at first, but I started getting sick of only seeing "White" when I look outside. Thank got the snow is almost all melted...
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:19 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: 6:18 here and my twin still isn't online!! What happened?!

There's a 3 hour deference. I just got home.

GAH!!!!! I"M TIRED OF TAKING ALL THESE TESTS!!!!!!!!! I took one two days ago, one yesterday and 2 today!
Broke My Finger - Now I can't Rip BeyLauncher.
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:59 AM)X1 Wrote: Broke My Finger - Now I can't Rip BeyLauncher.

Pinching_eyes_2 That must hurt/suck.

I'm going to Pokémon league tomorrow! I'm just gona lounge around and play Pokémon. If I can find some money I might be able to buy a Monster and some candy Joyful_3
Yes - Now I am a Right Hand Writer While I used my both hands - On WBO.
I just read about rooneyt. It's not so hilarious nowadays...
Swell, more snow. Did you know that Wednesday was the second time since 1964 that schools closed? Man, 20 inches of snow. The city used bulldozers to get rid of the stuff. And some poor sap was driving, then a giant pile of snow fell on his car. So he got stuck for 5-6 hours.
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:02 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:59 AM)X1 Wrote: Broke My Finger - Now I can't Rip BeyLauncher.

Pinching_eyes_2 That must hurt/suck.

I'm going to Pokémon league tomorrow! I'm just gona lounge around and play Pokémon. If I can find some money I might be able to buy a Monster and some candy Joyful_3
Lucky. I asked my grandparents if they could take me to League Play this Sunday after church. I forgot that my cousins are having a birthday party on Sunday. Now I'm gonna have to ask them to take me to League Play next week...
Sorry for the double post...

I just did this as a joke. Yes I know it looks like I did a carp job, but that's because I did it in like 15 seconds in Paint.

This is a little piece I like to call Kai-V Suzumiya! Lol. i thought of this joke when I saw Kai-V's Avatar like two minutes ago. XD

[Image: avatar_28.jpg]
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:21 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Sorry for the double post...

I just did this as a joke. Yes I know it looks like I did a carp job, but that's because I did it in like 15 seconds in Paint.

This is a little piece I like to call Kai-V Suzumiya! Lol. i thought of this joke when I saw Kai-V's Avatar like two minutes ago. XD

Chocked_2 It's creepy...

You know that code To posted? I think I'm going to go kill Roan's forum with it...
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:25 PM)Nano Wrote:

Chocked_2 It's creepy...

You know that code To posted? I think I'm going to go kill Roan's forum with it...
That second part is something that should have been through PM. (If it was directed at me, that is.)

That's the point. Now I just gotta do the same thing to Daegor. XD (Jk)

EDIT: I would laugh so hard if Kai-V did a better job at this and used it as her Avatar! XD
0352hours..still not asleep.

darn, may need to start counting geodudes instead of sheeps..
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: EDIT: I would laugh so hard if Kai-V did a better job at this and used it as her Avatar! XD

I would undoubtedly do a better work, but I would not use it.
(Feb. 12, 2011  9:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: EDIT: I would laugh so hard if Kai-V did a better job at this and used it as her Avatar! XD

I would undoubtedly do a better work, but I would not use it.

Iceburn

wanting to use that for a while.

Can't believe I'm halfway through my last semster already. In a couple months I'll be done university. Anybody looking for a marketing new grad hire? Wink
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:25 PM)Nano Wrote:

Chocked_2 It's creepy...

Thhen Roan will kill you with a baseball bat and a nail
lol, as seen in the WBO comic,lol again,<off topic