Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Jan. 08, 2011  10:48 PM)Night Wrote: Probably just another random name, like Drunk Duck...
lol,drunk duck.
i just realised i did the 500 000th post on this forum!it is awesome!
Wow I only have 304 post to go untill I get to 1000 posts, a feat I hevent been able to accomplish on any beyblade forum to this point. That means in the last year I posted almost as much as I did from 2007-2009. I think the closest I've come to this was 400 post on either Fun City or the Beyblade.com forums.
Congratulations.
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:07 AM)Thresher Wrote: Wow I only have 304 post to go untill I get to 1000 posts, a feat I hevent been able to accomplish on any beyblade forum to this point. That means in the last year I posted almost as much as I did from 2007-2009. I think the closest I've come to this was 400 post on either Fun City or the Beyblade.com forums.

I have been seeing you post around and I remember I knew you from somewhere but I couldn't put a name on it! Haha I totally forgot about Fun City. Wow. The memories.
I just found out that you can delete your posts (if you knew this, then I'm stupid -.-" )

EDIT// Mods: Why did you put that option there for the rest of us, when you guys are the only people that can actually use it. That's smart -__-

And I have no idea how much I used -__- today (that emote again)
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:50 AM)Orisinal Wrote: I just found out that you can delete your posts (if you knew this, then I'm stupid -.-" )

Oh wow, thanks for telling me ^^ I didn't notice that before, at least not today anyway...
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:18 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:07 AM)Thresher Wrote: Wow I only have 304 post to go untill I get to 1000 posts, a feat I hevent been able to accomplish on any beyblade forum to this point. That means in the last year I posted almost as much as I did from 2007-2009. I think the closest I've come to this was 400 post on either Fun City or the Beyblade.com forums.

I have been seeing you post around and I remember I knew you from somewhere but I couldn't put a name on it! Haha I totally forgot about Fun City. Wow. The memories.

Yeah, it was great until it got hacked and the banning began.
Speaking of banning, all the spammers are screwed now. The Day of Reckoning has come, and Roan is the Reaper.
Hey i didnt really know what was the differents between hell kerbecs booster mode and hell kerbecs the normal mode, the first mode is so bad so i dont know why they made it?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:55 AM)Starbreaker Wrote: Hey i didnt really know what was the differents between hell kerbecs booster mode and hell kerbecs the normal mode, the first mode is so bad so i dont know why they made it?
This thread is in the Off-Topic section of this site, so no Beyblade related posts should be posted here.

Use the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" thread.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:42 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:18 AM)Evan Wrote:

Yeah, it was great until it got hacked and the banning began.
Speaking of banning, all the spammers are screwed now. The Day of Reckoning has come, and Roan is the Reaper.
I will survive the day of Reckoning. I swear it!
The almighty deity that is Kai-V will destroy the spammers with her mystical internet powers. SHABAKAZING!
In all seriousness though, I can't wait for the Day of Reckoning (Yes it deserves a title. Live with it).
Wait, Roan is the reaper? Why am I more scared than before (I freaked out when I first heard/read about it)?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:42 AM)Thresher Wrote: Speaking of banning, all the spammers are screwed now. The Day of Reckoning has come, and Roan is the Reaper.

LOL Smug

No, it shouldn't be too bad. Though I have every intention of whipping this board, particularly the Off-Topic section, into shape.
O-M-G. How come your name is in blue now? Oh carp no. I swear the color drained from my face. Great. The day I hear about the Day of Reckoning is the Day of Reckoning. Or do you want change the name of the day, oh Lord Roan?
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:12 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: O-M-G. How come your name is in blue now? Oh carp no. I swear the color drained from my face.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Changes-...-WBO-Staff

That's why. Wink
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:12 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: O-M-G. How come your name is in blue now? Oh carp no. I swear the color drained from my face.
He is A Mod Now (Jealous).
If you think I'm jealous, yes, yes I am. But he deserves it unlike me.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:19 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: If you think I'm jealous, yes, yes I am. But he deserves it unlike me.
lol I was talking About Me Just Help People More and Post Nessacary Comments.
I'm kind of surprised that you all are surprised by this.

I've been an Admin and a Mod on this board in the past, though I suppose most of you weren't around for those periods.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:21 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm kind of surprised that you all are surprised by this.

I've been an Admin and a Mod on this board in the past, though I suppose most of you weren't around for those periods.

This forum has a lot more new faces than old sadly :\

I still remember you being admin haha
I wasn't there but I've heard about you and seen your posts every once in a while. I swear I've studied you. I know that sounds stalker-ish. But it really wasn't a big surprise. I feel important just posting this towards you. *Faints*
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:24 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: I wasn't there but I've heard about you and seen your posts every once in a while. I swear I've studied you. I know that sounds stalker-ish.

That is kinda creepy and almost stalker-ish >_>
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:24 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: I wasn't there but I've heard about you and seen your posts every once in a while. I swear I've studied you. I know that sounds stalker-ish. But it really wasn't a big surprise. I feel important just posting this towards you. *Faints*

I'm going to be completely honest, this post makes me pretty uncomfortable.

What exactly have you "heard" about me?
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:25 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:24 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: I wasn't there but I've heard about you and seen your posts every once in a while. I swear I've studied you. I know that sounds stalker-ish.

That is kinda creepy and almost stalker-ish >_>
LOL Best Joke I Heard All DayXD.
Just you being a mod and admin and such. Nothing too personal. Except those pics in the Pictures of yourself thread. LOL, sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.
Well that's slightly less unnerving.

Slightly.