Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

True... Though the Beyblade Videos thread will be more suitable...

I find it funny the every Legendary Pokemon (except Dialga) has a high pitched voice.
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:00 PM)Gloomy Wrote: If the reckoning is coming I should go ahead and delete my account now :V probably end up banned anyways :T
No!! Your my bestest friend!!

I was wrong. I thought it was my wisdom teeth hurting again, I just needed to finish flossing.
That aucks. I heard if u don't grow wisdom teeth u are a part of evolution
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:18 PM)Ra Wrote: That aucks. I heard if u don't grow wisdom teeth u are a part of evolution
I said I was wrong. They weren't hurting after all. I just forgot to finish flossing. (I had a piece of food wedged in front of my back tooth.)
That still hurts...,but I'm glad I have a 25% chance not to have em...not after what my sister told me ;(
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:34 PM)Ra Wrote: That still hurts...,but I'm glad I have a 25% chance not to have em...not after what my sister told me ;(
Wisdom teeth actually don't feel as bad as you think. Sure, they hurt, but there are ways to stop the pain. (Tylenol, Mouth Wash, Scrub extra hard in the back while brushing your teeth.)
I just noticed blah joined this websitea bit later than me and now he's become a mod before me. Oh how I epicly fail. Probably just the amount of warnings I have Uncertain
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:49 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I just came up with an idea of first: how to make a car that runs on air! and second: how to make a good idea for nano bots.

0.o Nano Bots? As in robot versions of me? I veto this idea! I am the only original!!!

GAH! I can't wait any longer! I have 2 Beys that are suppose to be to me by now!!
Well, my grandfather died today in his bed, oh unhappy day Unhappy
I am sorry for your loss, tman14.
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:17 AM)tman14 Wrote: Well, my grandfather died today in his bed, oh unhappy day Unhappy

My condolences. My grandfather died recently too.
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:17 AM)tman14 Wrote: Well, my grandfather died today in his bed, oh unhappy day Unhappy

I am deeply sorry for your lost tman.
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:04 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: new years eve is boringggg

im just going to stay up watching Avatar: The Last Airbender marathon on Nick Tongue_out

I Knowww.

I just beybladed all day.

(YESSS!)

im sorry for your loss Tman

sorry tman
OMG I just realized I put grandfather instead of father in law XD but anyway, thanks everyone, my grandmother is taking it awfull hard, but no need to weep for the dead, for he is in a better place Smile
0.o way to honor the dead tman... But anyways, a lost is a lost and we are very sorry.
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:52 PM)Roan Wrote: The day of reckoning is coming, fear not...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJvXOWpHUE6G7Gzw3ll0q...2QsfC-8CSQ]

Fow shizzle
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:23 AM)Moss Wrote:

Fow shizzle

Yes! I've been waiting for this, the day of retribution shall come swiftly! This is the only warning given.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:29 AM)Thresher Wrote:

Fow shizzle

Yes! I've been waiting for this, the day of retribution shall come swiftly! This is the only warning given.

Those who have sinned will greet their punisher with open arms until they are eradicated.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:23 AM)Nano Wrote: 0.o way to honor the dead tman... But anyways, a lost is a lost and we are very sorry.

yes, but while nothing bad in weeping, it won't bring him back, he had recently gotten off drug rehab (I think that is how it is spelled? :\) and well I don't want to talk about religion because I will be banned...
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:30 AM)Moss Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:29 AM)Thresher Wrote:

Fow shizzle

Those who have sinned will greet their punisher with open arms until they are eradicated.

We ARE talking about the mods banning spammers right? I'm getting a little confused as to whether it's that or a preaching of the apocalypse o.O
If I told you what I did just now, I would be auto banned :]
Shhhs don't tell the police they are looking for me!
-Hides the body-
JKJK

Well I spent the whole day watching G Gundam! I have no life!
Atleast you dont get arrested for it.
If he killed someone I could tell him how to hide the body and remove most of the evidence heh. I took a small Forensics course when I was in 3rd grade going in 4th grade at a special program.