Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Dec. 18, 2010  6:07 AM)Khel Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:04 AM)_bullseye_ Wrote: Well, this is about as dumb as i get:

One time, I farted on a cracker... and you ate it.

fixed

That is the least original thing i have ever seen.
I wasn't trying to be original. I was merely pointing out that you made a really bad post which does not follow thread rules

Bey Brad Wrote:This is for posting interesting stuff that doesn't deserve its own topic, not posting boring/wacky/"random" stuff that nobody cares about. So if your post isn't going to be interesting to anyone but you, don't post it!
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:14 AM)Evan Wrote: Buh dum tsssssssssssss *ironic drum fill*

Sigh... another day, another person demonstrating their lack of understanding of the concept of irony.

Wow. I said 'of' a lot in that last bit.
I've got my fingers crossed hoping to get into USNA.
i got my finger crossed i can get my designs to takara or someone!
This is serious. USNA is the United States Naval Academy. I'm trying to get into the United States Marine Corps as an officer.
ye so am I! a man i know is an anime artist who is going to give them to his bosses!
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but there is a long list of reasons why you designs have about a .01% chance of even getting to the design makers at Takara. It's not jsust you, very few people actualy get any say in the designs.
really? because i don't want only mine i want members design 2! i got almost a box full!
Ah! It keeps snowing! Make it stop!
I wish I could go to Australia when it's summer there, then come back to England when it's Summer here.
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:44 AM)Night Wrote: Ah! It keeps snowing! Make it stop!
I wish I could go to Australia when it's summer there, then come back to England when it's Summer here.

No, you don't. Summer here is horible.
Damn. Then I guess a must go somewhere that's always hot like Africa or a Rainforest. <Not Serious, Don't take this serious, people.
Speechless whats with all the people hating on Kai-V i mean really what 2 or 3 people in the last 2 days hating Kai-V Speechless problems....
anyways i just accidntly murder a glass bunny Pinching_eyes
I was trying out Bull on Vulcan and it was loose so then, in my head; "Okay, I'll give it Cancer." I had a hearty laugh. :Y That is how I gave Vulcan Cancer.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:19 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: Speechless whats with all the people hating on Kai-V i mean really what 2 or 3 people in the last 2 days hating Kai-V Speechless problems....

[Image: hatters.jpg]

(Dec. 18, 2010  10:22 PM)Dan Wrote: I was trying out Bull on Vulcan and it was loose so then, in my head; "Okay, I'll give it Cancer." I had a hearty laugh. :Y That is how I gave Vulcan Cancer.

Not Beyblade Random Thoughts, Dan.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:19 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: Speechless whats with all the people hating on Kai-V i mean really what 2 or 3 people in the last 2 days hating Kai-V Speechless problems....
The worst is that I do not even remember who they are sometimes, except what just happened, hah. I had a lot of study to do recently so I did not really keep in mind who I was banning, I just knew they had reached a permanent ban ...

Also, I just want to say that the edits I made in this profile are not to boast at all, you can imagine what was there originally sometimes :
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-love-you-kai-v
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:19 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: anyways i just accidntly murder a glass bunny Pinching_eyes
Lol, I just murdered a Peanut Butted Sandwhich. (And it was goooood.)

(Dec. 18, 2010  10:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
The worst is that I do not even remember who they are sometimes, except what just happened, hah. I had a lot of study to do recently so I did not really keep in mind who I was banning, I just knew they had reached a permanent ban ...

Also, I just want to say that the edits I made in this profile are not to boast at all, you can imagine what was there originally sometimes :
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-love-you-kai-v
Lol, I like how I see my username in there. Joyful_3 (probably wasn't intentional)
Damnit, that is twice in a row for me Daegor . >:U Hatters gonna hat.
haha good one Kai-V and yes i can imagine,espically cause i saw the profile before you banned it, though to be on the safe side you should probably check before opening your door,some people can hold big enough grudges Speechless jk
@ Daegor - till they get banned.........
@ Bey-Heart- poor peanut butter sandwhich and you made me hungry for peant butter :T brb
anyways i just accidntly murder a glass bunny Pinching_eyes

Kai-V is in a position of power, being the moderator who often times closes threads, and warns members. She becomes an easy target for enraged members who are thinking of settling the score, and not of their actions that caused the thread closure/warn/ban. The only thing I don't really understand is the need to display their argument in public, a simple PM to Kai-V would be good enough to settle any feelings you had against her (although I'm one to talk, PM convos have given me more than a couple "vacations" in the past...). I guess they just hoped other people would join in, agree with their side, and vindicate their actions. Meh.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:28 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: @ Bey-Heart- poor peanut butter sandwhich and you made me hungry for peant butter :T brb
I tend to get cravings for Peanut Butter Sandwhiches when I don't feel like making anything else to eat.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:29 PM)To Wrote: Kai-V is in a position of power, being the moderator who often times closes threads, and warns members. She becomes an easy target for enraged members who are thinking of settling the cose, and not of their actions that caused the thread closure/warn/ban. The only thing I don't really understand is the display in public, a simple PM to Kai-V would be good enough to settle any feelings you had against her (although I'm one to talk, PM convos have given me more than a couple "vacations" in the past...). I guess they just hoped other people would join in, agree with their side, and vindicate their actions. Meh.
Oh, I got a private message as well, do not worry, hah.
@ To- yes,power in numbers but wait Kai-V gots all the power a click of a button..
@ Bey-heart- no peanut butter sandwhich,but peanut butter cookie me mom just made shall do
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:29 PM)To Wrote: Kai-V is in a position of power, being the moderator who often times closes threads, and warns members. She becomes an easy target for enraged members who are thinking of settling the cose, and not of their actions that caused the thread closure/warn/ban. The only thing I don't really understand is the display in public, a simple PM to Kai-V would be good enough to settle any feelings you had against her (although I'm one to talk, PM convos have given me more than a couple "vacations" in the past...). I guess they just hoped other people would join in, agree with their side, and vindicate their actions. Meh.
Oh, I got a private message as well, do not worry, hah.
Lol, care to tell us what it says?

(Dec. 18, 2010  10:33 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: @ Bey-heart- no peanut butter sandwhich,but peanut butter cookie me mom just made shall do
I have no idea what that is.
and an edited version would be good to Cute
and bey-heart, you dont know what a peanutButter Cookie is O.o?