Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Dec. 18, 2010  2:25 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: you could always blow your school/chollage(some people consider them different things ethier way its school) up, and spend your time running from the cops then eventually get caught and get throw in jail and get released the day your suppose to come back from winter vacation,though it wouldnt do you much good :Y

Or I could just you know, finish my papers and exams and enjoy my short break to its fullest extent doing things I can't really talk about here.
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:48 AM)Khel Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:25 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: you could always blow your school/chollage(some people consider them different things ethier way its school) up, and spend your time running from the cops then eventually get caught and get throw in jail and get released the day your suppose to come back from winter vacation,though it wouldnt do you much good :Y

Or I could just you know, finish my papers and exams and enjoy my short break to its fullest extent doing things I can't really talk about here.

but that involves doing hard work,wait both do :Y and that last part of that makes me wonder Speechless
------------------
on another note i just found a new band :3 Slipknot welcome to my playlist
Not really;
Drink, a little procreation.. lmao
anyway: I found my old R2F, but it is useless. :[
wouldnt the R2F belong in random beyblade thoughts?
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:22 AM)Khel Wrote: poo

Smug I've been off since Nov. 5th.
You have summer vacation Momiji, I still can't imagine having summer in December.. Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:14 AM)Khel Wrote: When does everybody get off school/uni for the holidays? I don't get of till the 23rd!

Today. Yay for two weeks...?
i love having time off, but its really boring :V
(Dec. 18, 2010  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: You have summer vacation Momiji, I still can't imagine having summer in December.. Pinching_eyes_2

Right now, I can't either. The sky is so dark haha.
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:14 AM)Khel Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:00 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I hate gingerbread houses. I hate presents and toys. I hate reindeer and all of the good girls and boys. I hate the Whos down in Who-Ville and all of their songs. I hate their whumpettes and blumpettes and goobatforbrongs. I hate carols and sleigh rides and falalalalas. But above all things else, I hate Santa Claus.

When does everybody get off school/uni for the holidays? I don't get of till the 23rd!
same thing for me.
I finally got past Guardian Odin, and Momo in the post count haha.

EDIT: Also super excited for the winter break!
Theirs like above 5 inches of snow outside O.o
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:44 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: Theirs like above 5 inches of snow outside O.o

Just wait...that's not the worst of it.
You happen to live in Canada?
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:54 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:44 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: Theirs like above 5 inches of snow outside O.o

Just wait...that's not the worst of it.
You happen to live in Canada?

nope,though for some reason iv always wanted to live in canada,dont know why :\ maybe because of the bacon
The bacon's not that different. I actually don't like it that much ahha.
eh maybe because of hocky or something idk just always liked canada :Y and why did you ask?
because Canada is horrible for snow. so I'd rather be in Hawaii right now
There are many places in the US that get more snow that a lot of Canadian cities. Varies where you live. Toronto is relatively mild for snow. At least in comparison to the Praries and Montreal
Yeah like Philadelphia last year, god that was bad *shudders*
Well, this is about as random as i get:

One time, I farted on a cracker... and you ate it.
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:04 AM)_bullseye_ Wrote: Well, this is about as dumb as i get:

fixed
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:07 AM)Khel Wrote:

fixed

Buh dum tsssssssssssss *ironic drum fill*
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:07 AM)Khel Wrote:

fixed

Iceburn

Anyways, I'm going to Niagra Falls with my cousins for christmas, so you guys won't see me then, and I'm probably going to freeze, since I'm assuming Niagra Falls is really cold right now.

Other than that... I guess thank god school is over for two weeks? Grade eight is pretty annoying. o:
It has been ages since I've seen that emoticon used!
The last time I saw it was when McFrown made a mistake in his "It sucks to be your Meteo" thread and he was corrected haha.