Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Definitely. This is the sort of thing young kids would say.
Arent we all little kids inside? jk and all i prginally posted was why people constantly refered to Justin Bieber on almost every song,on rock and metal and alternative music O.o and hes pop
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:24 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: are you using sarcasim?

Yes, yes I am. I detest all the Bieber haters, simply for the fact they are utterly jealous of him, and are always reminded of their inferiority to him when they talk to girls they so desperately seek.
i just hate him cause
1. i hate mostly all pop artist
2. His voice annoys me, i just dont like the way it sounds
3. i see his name on every video i see :V
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:45 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:24 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: are you using sarcasim?

Yes, yes I am. I detest all the Bieber haters, simply for the fact they are utterly jealous of him, and are always reminded of their inferiority to him when they talk to girls they so desperately seek.

That was actually a good one!XD

However I think it's time for a change in discussion topic.
I hate gingerbread houses. I hate presents and toys. I hate reindeer and all of the good girls and boys. I hate the Whos down in Who-Ville and all of their songs. I hate their whumpettes and blumpettes and goobatforbrongs. I hate carols and sleigh rides and falalalalas. But above all things else, I hate Santa Claus.
Speechless well............i can sense sarcasim?......or what crawled up you and died?
If you're talking to me, then: (Click to View)
Speaking of Santa, some of the people in my school beat up an inflated Santa Claus.
it wasnt at you, but arent i allowed to hate D: just cause i dont like his music or his hair(okay that one..) and that his name constantly appears on every comment thing i see for a video that makes me shallow? i can see for one of the reasons but the other two D:
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:00 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I hate gingerbread houses. I hate presents and toys. I hate reindeer and all of the good girls and boys. I hate the Whos down in Who-Ville and all of their songs. I hate their whumpettes and blumpettes and goobatforbrongs. I hate carols and sleigh rides and falalalalas. But above all things else, I hate Santa Claus.

eff whumpettes and blumpettes and goobatforbrong. That's where I draw the line on tolerance!

When does everybody get off school/uni for the holidays? I don't get of till the 23rd!
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:00 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I hate gingerbread houses. I hate presents and toys. I hate reindeer and all of the good girls and boys. I hate the Whos down in Who-Ville and all of their songs. I hate their whumpettes and blumpettes and goobatforbrongs. I hate carols and sleigh rides and falalalalas. But above all things else, I hate Santa Claus.

"How the Daegor stole christmas."
today was my last day but it was a snow day :V so i got one more day off
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:09 AM)Night Wrote: Speaking of Santa, some of the people in my school beat up an inflated Santa Claus.

those are some tough kids.. i would not want to mess with them...
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:14 AM)Khel Wrote: When does everybody get off school/uni for the holidays? I don't get of till the 23rd!

I'm already off.
poo
you could always blow your school/chollage(some people consider them different things ethier way its school) up, and spend your time running from the cops then eventually get caught and get throw in jail and get released the day your suppose to come back from winter vacation,though it wouldnt do you much good :Y
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:25 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: you could always blow your school/chollage(some people consider them different things ethier way its school) up, and spend your time running from the cops then eventually get caught and get throw in jail and get released the day your suppose to come back from winter vacation,though it wouldnt do you much good :Y

... i think khel is in uni.. so obviously it is going to be more important to go in (for lectures) but in uni they don't generally care whether you go in or not.
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:31 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:25 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: you could always blow your school/chollage(some people consider them different things ethier way its school) up, and spend your time running from the cops then eventually get caught and get throw in jail and get released the day your suppose to come back from winter vacation,though it wouldnt do you much good :Y

... i think khel is in uni.. so obviously it is going to be more important to go in (for lectures) but in uni they don't generally care whether you go in or not.

eh, was just an option
Darn. I don't get off school until Tuesday. T_T
i feel.............no pity for you :3, wish i could put that in a spolier but i still idk how to do those XD and i guess playing Zelda/Mario/Beyblade none stop with just have to wait for you
School ended today for me. It just randomly started snowing, though. It snowed for 5 seconds, and then everywhere was covered in snow.
I just got off school, thank god.

Now for a month of absolute laziness, occasionnal work to make cash and semi-coma that's supposed to be sleep.
Haha, I got off on the 10th. Thank god for harder curriculums.
Though to Christmas the only thing i will have to do,is be on here and translate japanese pages trying to find new info Speechless vacation is only fun when your doing stuff