Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

OMFG

SERIOUSLY

I hate my english teacher this year. She makes really dumb mistakes that are incomprehensible for an english teacher and she's REALLY unfair.

The funny part is that last year my old teacher gave me a 20 (which is the maximum grade here), but this year, this one is giving me a 16, (YES A 16, even though I correct her dumb mistakes every single class)

She then says that she never gives students the maximum grade in the written texts in the exams because "You can always develop the text more" even though there is a word limit.

She's the stupidest teacher I've ever had! I hate her so much! She's pretty much screwing my grade!

TL;DR: Last year I had a 20 with my old teacher, this year I'm having a 16 with this new teacher and I hate her.

/RAGE
Didn't know Nuno lived in Portugal.. isn't 16-17 considered 'very good'?
Unless you have expectations for english, which you apparently do. Tongue_out
ESL ftw.
(Dec. 14, 2010  6:00 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  5:39 PM)Night Wrote: C'mon. Does every main character have to have a crazy hairstyle?

I've read that the story revloves around Yuma Tsukumo, who is the Number 1 bad boy at school. I think his hair could do with out the red parts.

It's anime, isn't silly hair one of the requirements?

No.

You obviously don't watch much anime.
You're right Night, anime is NOT known for its crazy hair/ gravity defying silliness:
[Image: 52d2.jpg]
(Dec. 14, 2010  7:16 PM)Dan Wrote: You're right Night, anime is NOT known for its crazy hair/ gravity defying silliness:
/image

i'm sorry but my face when this was posted:

http://www.funnycatpix.com/_pics/pfft.jpg

lol owned.

and yes there are obviously a few animes out there which keep the crazy hair to the minimum but as Dan said, it is known for crazy hairs lawl.
You're wrong. Anime doesn't require crazy hair.

[Image: persona-4-joyswag-490.jpg]

Argument, Finished.

EDIT: I know that's an RPG game, I can get animes if you want.
(Dec. 14, 2010  7:41 PM)Night Wrote: You're wrong. Anime doesn't require crazy hair.

indeed it doesn't REQUIRE crazy hair.. i think khel was joking about that part... but it IS known for crazy hair as said earlier by Dan. there's a difference between those two statements.. also the guy on the far right.. that's actually a crazy hair, its just been drawn nicer compared to DBZ to make it less crazy.
his hair is pale orange

that is literally crazy, and anyone who thinks that exists in a normal, real life situation is wrong
And Dan just spammed me because of that? Real mature.

The title of the message was 'bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb' and the message was 'tgbghb' in brown colour.

What was up with that? I thought Dan was different.
I am different, that was my 3 year old brother. :Y
Sorry about that.
(Dec. 14, 2010  7:49 PM)♥ Wrote: his hair is pale orange

that is literally crazy, and anyone who thinks that exists in a normal, real life situation is wrong

gingers?.. hahah, but yh asians do dye their hair ginger though >.> they think its "brown" lawl. OK except in japan, very low population elsewhere do not dye their hair ginger or grey.
i was going to dye my hair orange but my parents said no.........
(Dec. 14, 2010  8:33 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  7:49 PM)♥ Wrote: his hair is pale orange

gingers?.. hahah, but yh asians do dye their hair ginger though >.> they think its "brown" lawl. OK except in japan, very low population elsewhere do not dye their hair ginger or grey.

not that kind of orange in that picture
(Dec. 14, 2010  8:38 PM)♥ Wrote: not that kind of orange in that picture

btw.. if your talking about the third person on the right.. his hair is brown (yh i was surprised as well). use paint and the colour picker tool and you'll see.. curse the background for making me think its orange.
yeh on that subject my mum dyed her hair reddish and she looks 10 years younger...
i wanna dye my hair black but my mom said when my hair grows out it would look stupid cause my hair is brown ~_~ then she said "what are you turning goth haha"
yeah i once had a day where i felt like dying my hair blue, then my brother decided to dye his white, i'm gonna put gold streaks in mine...
Heh sorry that I'm late on the whole "Zexal" discussion, but does anyone know when it comes out in America? I know it looks bad, but don't ALL animes look bad before they release?
(Dec. 14, 2010  9:08 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Heh sorry that I'm late on the whole "Zexal" discussion, but does anyone know when it comes out in America? I know it looks bad, but don't ALL animes look bad before they release?

"Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal will debut in the spring of 2011 on TV Tokyo!"
source: http://ravegrl.wordpress.com/category/yu-gi-oh/

in America however, it is undecided and cannot be predicted. Especially since its not even released in japan yet. lmao.
Haha I guess so, I guess so. I don't see why it wouldn't be released though.
(Dec. 14, 2010  8:44 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  8:38 PM)♥ Wrote: not that kind of orange in that picture

btw.. if your talking about the third person on the right.. his hair is brown (yh i was surprised as well). use paint and the colour picker tool and you'll see.. curse the background for making me think its orange.

You were saying, heart?
(Dec. 14, 2010  9:37 PM)Night Wrote: You were saying, heart?

boy, the guy in the middle still has grey hair.. so victory isn't yours yet lol.
(Dec. 14, 2010  9:44 PM)Night Wrote: Devlin, a young UK rapper has grey hair.

so one person dyed his hair grey it suddenly becomes normal... as i said earlier its still a very LOW population of people who do it.
Haha, it's fun arguing with you Jaems. I give up. You win. Anime people have messy, crazy hair. Yu-Gi-Oh just takes it to the next level, that's what I meant in the first place Andrew