Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(May. 13, 2009  4:45 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: The papers this morning stated that by mid autumn, early winter, they suspect that 1/3 of the worlds population will have contracted swine flu... This is really getting scary.

Really, it's already in my area so it is possible that I will get it but then who knows.
Mm, if that's true then I'm definitely gonna get it. I'm already feeling under the weather. Where on earth did you read that though?

V That is a little creepy.....^^;
Ugh...not swine flu hype again...

A couple weeks ago, my mother had to go to the ER because her blood pressure was out of hand...again.
However, this wouldn't be interesting w/o a twist, would it?
She was in the ER, and she was SCREAMING that she had Swine Flu. In the middle of the ER.
Of course she didn't, but it's funny anyway. She always says that she has the Disease of the Week when her blood presure acts up...
I sneezed this morning; I have swine flu. Oh noes, I is going to die.

Time to pawn of those beys.
went to the skate park today i got the sizzle facta!!
(May. 13, 2009  4:45 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: The papers this morning stated that by mid autumn, early winter, they suspect that 1/3 of the worlds population will have contracted swine flu... This is really getting scary.

Really? That sounds a bit off... I've been hearing that Swine Flu has been dying down a bit. Plus by that time, they'll have a vaccine or w/e. Honestly, it's just like the normal flu.
Sorry if this is private or something..But who is Blader Kenny..and whyd he go to jail?
(May. 13, 2009  9:48 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Sorry if this is private or something..But who is Blader Kenny..and whyd he go to jail?

It's a looooong story I'm not willing to get into again.
(May. 13, 2009  4:47 PM)Khel Wrote: What paper is this? I seriously have doubts about the integrity of such a paper
London Metro.
^ What? But I trust the Metro with my life. D: Well, with some small percent of my brain. Either way, i read that a lot. Pinching_eyes_2
(May. 13, 2009  11:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ What? But I trust the Metro with my life. D: Well, with some small percent of my brain. Either way, i read that a lot. Pinching_eyes_2
Likewise, read it on the train every morning. It's one of the most well circulated papers around.
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html...n_a_source=
Anyone else brickin it at least a little bit now?
The media is blowing 'swine flu' way out of proportion... To be honest in the last week I haven't heard much about it, and vaccinations have been made anyway.
(May. 13, 2009  11:23 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Likewise, read it on the train every morning. It's one of the most well circulated papers around.
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?One_in_three_will_catch_swine_flu&in_article_id=658703&in_page_id=34&in_a_source=
Anyone else brickin it at least a little bit now?

this is literally the dumbest thing i've read about swine flu so far
(May. 13, 2009  11:34 PM)Blitz Wrote: The media is blowing 'swine flu' way out of proportion... To be honest in the last week I haven't heard much about it, and vaccinations have been made anyway.

Actually, I don't think an actual, proper 'Swine Flu' vaccine has been made yet, right now I think they're using another flu vaccine to treat it. They won't have an actual vaccine until a few months.
fun fact: swine flu is less dangerous than regular influenza
I was just like "who the carp claimed to be the mailord"
[Image: mailord.jpg]

Sorry, but I kind of chuckled when I saw it...
(May. 14, 2009  3:18 AM)G Wrote: I was just like "who the carp claimed to be the mailord"
[Image: mailord.jpg]

Sorry, but I kind of chuckled when I saw it...

LOL
Oh yea, I forgot to update on that punk band I jammed with. We didn't click musically, but I'm producing their debut EP this summer.

I've got a few jam sessions lined up with this blues band from Fort Worth. I really hope these go well, cause blues are so much fun to play. And I'm a blues/ska player above everything else
(May. 13, 2009  7:19 PM)fragbait Wrote: Ugh...not swine flu hype again...

A couple weeks ago, my mother had to go to the ER because her blood pressure was out of hand...again.
However, this wouldn't be interesting w/o a twist, would it?
She was in the ER, and she was SCREAMING that she had Swine Flu. In the middle of the ER.
Of course she didn't, but it's funny anyway. She always says that she has the Disease of the Week when her blood presure acts up...

this is depressing
The WBO has somehow used 16GB of bandwidth this month already. Speechless Just had to upgrade our plan to 40GB a month.
WOW, didnt think the wbo would use that much
(May. 14, 2009  7:52 AM)The Shredder Wrote: WOW, didnt think the wbo would use that much

To put it in perspective, we didn't even use 20 total last month.
(May. 14, 2009  7:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The WBO has somehow used 16GB of bandwidth this month already. Speechless Just had to upgrade our plan to 40GB a month.

Holy carp! I guess all the advertising is helping.
In my browsing of cosplay-related sites I discovered that the place where I ordered my custom contact for Mukuro from Reborn now has the same lens as a stock lens. O: I guess it's in rather high demand. Oh well, I got mine cheaper. 8D $125 as opposed to the $150 they're charging now. Woo. /o/