Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

Because the old thread was getting crowded!
(Sep. 09, 2008  11:55 AM)Roo Wrote: But we were only to 325 pages D:

that's pretty long man
Random thoughts 2? WTF! What happened to the other one?
Tomorrow is the big day, the Hadron Collider gets switched on, im really paranoid about the whole thing to be honest, the world could end as we know it.
WE RIDE SKELETAL LIGHTNING
VACANT AS A WOMB THAT'S MISCARRIED
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

WELL I GOT SHOT IN THE FACE ITS ALL ON VIDEO TAPE
SO C'MON WATCH THE BLOOD ITS POURING COMMERCIAL FREE
;_; I am completely soaked. 20 minute walk home from college turned into a tsunami raining on my head. that's twice in one day! (Happened on the way too) I hate British weather!
I got drenched in the time it took me to open my umbrella. The rain was insain! Unhappy
wee posting from my new iphone 3g wahabahaha
am full,, i ate really alot after fasting from the sunshine to the sunrise without eating or drinking anything,its ramadan u know
I'm having uber fun here reading about Johann Georg Faust.
Nothing like a good ol' necromancer/alchemist to keep ya happy Grin
If he really did exist, then lulz, he died from an explosion while trying to perform "alchemy" <<Mephistophles was not happy XD
i'm eating garlic bread! and mints XD
waiting for someone to reply to my thread,(my own mfb character(new ginga)) cuz i just added a picture i made on paint lol
lol. every post ive made has been from psp and wii. i can watch ANYTHING ANYTIME on tv with youtube on wii browser XD

anyone else have a psp
i wish to have the browser for wii but its for money now,if i just got my wii a bit earlier i could have downloade it for freeUnhappy
(Sep. 09, 2008  9:12 PM)B Wrote: i'm eating garlic bread! and mints XD

That probably makes the situation worse.
i got mine cuz i got straight As all yr (not to brag lol) so i just bought wii points lol. tried prizerebel, i did an offer that kept asken more stuff so i just quit Tongue_out
am boooaaaared , guess i have nothing to do better than eating ........brb
GUYS THIS IS NOT THE "POST STUPID carp TO GET YOUR POST COUNT UP" THREAD

UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING INTERESTING/ENTERTAINING TO SAY WE DO NOT GIVE A carp

also roan i can't believe you bought it
....but i wasnt trying to do that drill sergeant brad
I saw a friend that I haven't seen in like 4/5 year now just today in the bus. We're at the same university which I think is pretty cool, but I didn't say "hi" to him since it was too crowded. I wanna see his reaction when he sees me 4 inches taller, about 10 lbs lighter, and with about 4 more inches of hair.