Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

LOL
(Sep. 10, 2008  2:20 AM)Roo Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  1:54 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  1:07 AM)Roo Wrote: It's like a pokemon game lol

What

Dear god, I love corn on the cob. Cheesecake is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, but corn on the cob w/ salt and butter impersonator...thas good stuff.

"Evan wants to learn 'Date Rape,' but Evan can only learn four moves. Delete an older move to learn 'Date Rape'?"

"Evan forgot 'Smells Like Teen Spirit'...and Evan learned 'Date Rape'!"

:pwn:
(Sep. 10, 2008  2:22 AM)Gotruto Wrote: LOL

Don't just "LOL". This isn't a chat room.

What

Dear god, I love corn on the cob. Cheesecake is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, but corn on the cob w/ salt and butter impersonator...thas good stuff.

"Evan wants to learn 'Date Rape,' but Evan can only learn four moves. Delete an older move to learn 'Date Rape'?"

HAHAHA!
Although a Pokemon learning "date rape" would be really...bad. Kinda funny, since they aren't real, but rather sick at the same time.

(^No, that's not what you meant, but whatev)
i'm sleepy

also guys this pokemon carp isn't funny
Dang drugs will put me out for hours, damn ear.

Anyways, am I the only one who feels like this day has been going on forever?
(Sep. 10, 2008  2:26 AM)Grey Wrote:

What

HAHAHA!
Although a Pokemon learning "date rape" would be really...bad. Kinda funny, since they aren't real, but rather sick at the same time.

(^No, that's not what you meant, but whatev)

...wow ya'll are mature. It's a Sublime song. Listen to it.
(Sep. 10, 2008  2:26 AM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  2:22 AM)Gotruto Wrote: LOL

Don't just "LOL". This isn't a chat room.

I've seen plenty of people post just "LOL" :\

I think its acceptable as long as there is a valid reason.
I didn't see too much of a valid reason Uncertain
Maybe it's just me.
(Sep. 10, 2008  12:45 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: December 21, 2012.

End of ze worrrrrlllld.

It's only because the mayans totally couldn't count further than that, so they ended their calender.
"It's only because the mayans totally couldn't count further than that, so they ended their calender."

I lul'd.

Anyways I hear they already turned it on but it takes like 2 weeks before they make the stuff collide? Gah, this is almost as bad as "You eat 2 spiders in your sleep in a lifetime" "You eat 12 spiders a night" carp.
updated my thread yaaaay,i added leo owner i just drew using paint to (my own mfb characters(new leo owner) in my creatins
(Sep. 10, 2008  9:31 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: "It's only because the mayans totally couldn't count further than that, so they ended their calender."

I lul'd.

Anyways I hear they already turned it on but it takes like 2 weeks before they make the stuff collide? Gah, this is almost as bad as "You eat 2 spiders in your sleep in a lifetime" "You eat 12 spiders a night" carp.

I made several people laugh today in college with that remark Tongue_out

Oh btw, shouldnt we all be dead right now?
(Sep. 10, 2008  7:05 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:

End of ze worrrrrlllld.

It's only because the mayans totally couldn't count further than that, so they ended their calender.

You don't know your history do you? Settlers that first came to the mayan jungles found a bunch of those books and burned them simply because they couldn't read/understand them. So all the predictions after that are lost to flame. I'm also worried about the world ending today I do NOT think that particle accelerator is worth the knowledge when it has the potential to wipe out the world. Re-creating the big bang ON EARTH? Are they totally stupid? ><;;
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:07 PM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  7:05 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:

End of ze worrrrrlllld.

You don't know your history do you? Settlers that first came to the mayan jungles found a bunch of those books and burned them simply because they couldn't read/understand them. So all the predictions after that are lost to flame. I'm also worried about the world ending today I do NOT think that particle accelerator is worth the knowledge when it has the potential to wipe out the world. Re-creating the big bang ON EARTH? Are they totally stupid? ><;;

you do know I was only joking right?

I also think this particle accelorator is a load of carp to be honest. Any form of accelorator cannot produce 20TeV of energy in one go no matter how much you look at it, with our current technology, it's impossible.
"no matter how much you look at it, with our current technology, it's impossible."

Well the US government hides a LOT of stuff from us believe me. I heard some kid started talking about aliens in a chat room on the internet and area 51 and they were taken out of the class by some FBI people within an hour O.O

Well, they assume it was the FBI, they were wearing suits and they dragged him out of the classroom...

A whole class saw it =S

I'm not even going to bring up the argument about how the only way we think we know anything is through our senses which could be lying to us therefore we do not actually KNOW anything for certain...
Well, Apple released the new iPods today.

I can't say I'm impressed at all, the new Nano looks fugly.

I'm kinda bummed about the 120 gb Classic being the same price as my 80gb, but oh well. I'm not shelling out another $250 for 40gb more and no new features

EDIT: I hate iTunes 8....the interface is practically catered only to those with less than a thousand songs Pinching_eyes
Dragon ,Dragon Ball, DragonBall Z, Dragon, DragonBall, DragonBall Z.
Rock the dragon, DragonBall Z.
(Sep. 10, 2008  5:57 PM)Tao Wrote: Dragon ,Dragon Ball, DragonBall Z, Dragon, DragonBall, DragonBall Z.

It is such a bad series XD
(Sep. 10, 2008  4:58 PM)Evan Wrote: the new Nano looks fugly.

lol, every time I hear or read the word "fugly" I laugh XD
(Sep. 10, 2008  4:45 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: "no matter how much you look at it, with our current technology, it's impossible."

Well the US government hides a LOT of stuff from us believe me. I heard some kid started talking about aliens in a chat room on the internet and area 51 and they were taken out of the class by some FBI people within an hour O.O

Well, they assume it was the FBI, they were wearing suits and they dragged him out of the classroom...

A whole class saw it =S

I'm not even going to bring up the argument about how the only way we think we know anything is through our senses which could be lying to us therefore we do not actually KNOW anything for certain...
this totally happened
wee I'm in class right now gotta love my iPhone hehehe
"this totally happened"

Shun the non-believer. SHUUUUN. SHUUUUUUNNNNNNNN N.

"wee I'm in class right now gotta love my iPhone hehehe"

I would buy an iPhone but I have the worst luck with things like that. As soon as I buy something they make a cheaper, better product. =/
(Sep. 10, 2008  7:08 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: "this totally happened"

Shun the non-believer. SHUUUUN. SHUUUUUUNNNNNNNN N.

"wee I'm in class right now gotta love my iPhone hehehe"

I would buy an iPhone but I have the worst luck with things like that. As soon as I buy something they make a cheaper, better product. =/

the price of them isn't worth it.
a new nano

are you serious