Random Talents/Hobbies

well what i do isnt really a talent.... but i LOVE athletics track and field events! My fave is the 200m
(Jun. 13, 2010  9:25 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I really wish I could draw.
Many of my friends can, as well as dance, and I keep getting jealous of them -.-

you dont want to see me dance lol

its a string of awkward stances

I am pretty good at hitting a tennis ball at small things from far away. I can hit it in the basketball goal sometimes and I can hit tree trunks
(May. 27, 2010  4:12 AM)Elmo Wrote: I've been yoyoing, playing Yugioh, and playing tennis lately.

Eee Me too! What do you throw? How long you been throwing?
i skateboard, breakdance, collecting pokemon games, and I have this thing for everything 80's. Shows and movies from the 80's mostly. For example, transformers, ninja turtles and the OG karate kid. LoL
I draw dencently enough, and I like to weightlift, I occaisonnally attempt writting as a hobby,and I'm secretly good at math(don''t tell my parents).
(Jun. 14, 2010  2:15 AM)Jsc Wrote: I am pretty good at hitting a tennis ball at small things from far away. I can hit it in the basketball goal sometimes and I can hit tree trunks

: P do you play tennis? Because I have to (well quit this year due to HSC) hit tennis bags on the full with serves, forehand and backhand drives.
Tennis bags?

yeah i played for school and now thats schools out i go to the parks regularly to play..
I really like Yoyoing and Astrojax as well as playing Music...
by tennis bags i meant the big ones that coaches carry around that can fit in like 10 racquets =P
(Jun. 14, 2010  2:41 AM)Robsta Wrote:
(May. 27, 2010  4:12 AM)Elmo Wrote: I've been yoyoing, playing Yugioh, and playing tennis lately.

Eee Me too! What do you throw? How long you been throwing?

Not to jump in...

I've been throwing for almost 7 months. Currently throwing a YoYoFactory Genesis or a YoYoFactory 44. I'm more of a Single A kinda guy but I know a little bit of 4a and 5a. I can't loop worth carp though. I have my own yoyo forum. PM for more info.
My hobbies are mainly Drawing, collecting retro consoles and games, writing, Snowboarding, reading etc. I'm not sure if it counts as a hobby, but I count my huge obsession and love for Enter Shikari as hobby.

I hate to proclaim to people that I have a talent when they ask, I always feel like they'll think I'm being big headed. D:
Lets see now, I have a pretty big coin collection, I play the Piano (Kinda) I'm going to be in a Guitar class at my school next year so in a year I will be able to play by then.
When it comes to Wind Instruments I play the Bari. Saxophone, the Tenor Saxophone, and the Alto Saxophone I have been playing the Saxophone since 4th Grade so I'm really good, if there is a song that I can't play then I just keep trying until it's perfect which is why I can play most of the Zelda songs on my Alto Sax.

I'm a really good artist if don't believe me then when I get my new computer I will upload my drawings of Mizuchi, Tsubasa, Sora, Gingka, Kai, Ray, and Hiro.

when it comes to nasty looking talents I can put my arms behind my back and pull them over my head.

I'm really good at classic video games, give me any classic video game and I will complete the complete series in a few days

I'm a great swimmer I swim pretty fast, I can hold my breath pretty long, etc.

I'm very great at buiding stuff, I actually made my own String Launcher once, I have made my own launcher Grip, Etc.

I'm unusually good at Physics (not the class) I'm constantly looking for better launching techniques so I put my mind to the test to make a better way to launch, for example in Metal Fight Beyblade Episode 29 Sora was trying to use the Shooting Star Attack, and I thought it would be cool in real life so I figured out a launching technique that starts off like that Shooting Star Attack and afterwords my beyblade would still have high stamina and I figured out the perfect technique for that.

I'm a pretty good Illusionist so if you ever see me in Wal*Mart coffing up a spoon just don't even ask why I have a spoon comming from my throat. lol

I have more talents than this but I just don't feel like posting them all right now
I play music a lot as well. I play trumpet and make a good bit of money from it. I'm playing at 5 festivals this year with my horn section composed of my two brothers. We play with my Dad who plays Guitar and sings. We mainly play swing and blues and we have tons of fun doing it. If you want to play music to make money though you need to practice everyday, potentially even more than you blade.
Hm... I'll sound redundant, but my hobbies are:
Currently, the P90X
Tennis
Writing
Drawing
Rap
Languages
Kendo and Iaido
Piano; I used to play the Violin and Sax
Collecting Digivices =D

... S'all I can think of atm..
Well my biggest hobby (more like a lifestyle) is Kung Fu. I've been in it for about 8 years now, and I'm a brown belt but I think I'll be getting to Sihing pretty soon. Kung Fu is my life, I can't imagine more then a week without it. The Kwoon is my second home (which we're doing massive renovations to at the end of August), and everyone there is my extended family.

I also do parkour, read (mainly fantasy), collect swords, do Chinese Swordsmanship, play MOGs, and Beyblade of course.
My hobbies is games. I'm a sucker for games. If the game is enjoyable or fun I'm attracted to it, which is why I like Beyblade and why Bakugan has attracted me(Because it's a game and it seems interesting). Other things I do is Tae Kwon Do and stick fighting. Stick fighting is fun, and I really love the Bo.
I guess I gotta add Yoyoing to my list of hobbies, I've been only throwing for about a week, but I like it so far.
(Jul. 10, 2010  2:08 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I guess I gotta add Yoyoing to my list of hobbies, I've been only throwing for about a week, but I like it so far.

Good to know.

Yoyos are tons of fun and are a great hobby.
Solving a Rubiks cube record:83 sec,
I always think of stories in my head. They're are very creative but I don't wright them down because I'm afraid that people won't like them. I even made a story that I made in 2007 and it ended this year. All this story thinking makes me zone out and walk in circles. My best talent is swimming. I'm really fast but I can only hold my breath for 40 seconds.
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:05 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Solving a Rubiks cube record:83 sec,

How long have you been practicing?
Also, who/where did you learn?
Oh yeah, drawing and game design is another hobby I have. Along with voice acting.
Playing the guitar and keyboard are one of my hobbies..