Random Booster Contents List improvements

The list for RB3 isn't complete by looking at that picture since there are eleven in the pic. Driger S isn't currently on the list but it could be Driger S(it sure looks like it to me) The pic is too small to make much out. Again the one in the centre could be it but i'm not certain and it doesn't look quite right. Also Kai-V where's that pic from? And do they have any other pics of random boosters?
I would put money on there being a driger s in there, because of the first ar in the AR lineup. Tiger Defender is pretty distinctive, haha. That center one looks like another white-grey driger s recolour, which is kind of weird given the number of those barely-even-recolours Takara made, but eh.
There Appears to be a driger S shown on the top of the box on this page:

http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids...ranboo.htm

The orangish bey right near the three. It's possible that there isn't anothr Dranzer S in there and Aqua was wrong.
Hm, I did actually get that whole orange thing confused.

Ultra, there are twelve Beyblades in the picture. And BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE does not appear to have any more photographs.

According to the same site Ultra posted, the Beyblades in the Random Booster III are only the following : Dranzer S, Death Driger, Knight Dranzer, Kid Dragoon, Kid Draciel and Metal Draciel.
Tiger defenser is still on the box, though, I really think excluding it was human error.
(Jun. 11, 2012  12:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: Individual articles for each booster might be nice, at some point, too.

I was under the impression that this would be the case anyways. That's how it's been done up until now for HMS/MFB RBs.
I gathered from the list format that it was not, but that is how I would do it.

Personally, I think all of the random booster pages should discuss the merits of purchasing that particular RB, for all generations, otherwise they may as well just be one big list, hah.
(Jun. 12, 2012  2:26 AM)th!nk Wrote: I gathered from the list format that it was not, but that is how I would do it.

Personally, I think all of the random booster pages should discuss the merits of purchasing that particular RB, for all generations, otherwise they may as well just be one big list, hah.

Well, the advantage to having them in individual articles is that you can more easily add galleries for each without it becoming cluttered. And besides, all of the lists/articles would be linked to from the "Random Boosters" category anyways, so it's not like it's difficult to find them.
Oh, I'm not saying that they should be one big list, haha, that's a terrrrible idea. Just that it would be much, much more useful if they included an "overall" section equivalent, especially as we're doing that with set articles.
(Jun. 12, 2012  2:50 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, I'm not saying that they should be one big list, haha, that's a terrrrible idea. Just that it would be much, much more useful if they included an "overall" section equivalent, especially as we're doing that with set articles.

Alternatively, people could just follow the links to the articles on each Beyblade or part, to see whether there are some elements of the Random Booster, overall, which are good to get.

A Random Booster is different from a set : you could recommand to get one, but you are not even guaranteed to get the good Beyblades.
The overall would have to take into account the likelihood of getting good parts, for example, RB7 was an excellent buy when it was first released, almost all of the beyblades in it had a great part. The first Zero-G RB was a decent buy before Revizer, too, and still has a decent selection of parts.
I had thought about that and even suggested it before but the main reason i'm against that it seems silly to me making articles for random boosters 1 - 3 when they are very unlikely to ever come around again. I have seen Random Booster 3 come around once and that was very lucky and it was only the prize bey. Also the likelihood of getting good parts is a factor because yes you could get a very rubbish bey or a great one since all the parts are random(apart from the prize beys which i'm sure come as one bey). Also about what Kai-V said about following the links to the beys. That was why I put them in there. However I do see that doesn't really do much for ones where there isn't any info on the wiki about them(the later prize beys). Anyway i'll start doing something towards individual ones today.
People still buy random boosters, plastic random boosters, for a reason, there is that chance of getting a rare beyblade, especially from the later ones, that you mightn't get at that cost elsewhere, though this comes with the risk of getting a tonne of yellow driger f recolours or whatever. Some boosters will be better for that than others, some also contain better parts than others, and the ratio of good to bad is what would be considered.
I wasn't saying anything like people don't buy them. I was just stating a fact.
Yes, true, but on the off chance someone sees them, we should have something there to tell them if they are/aren't worth grabbing.
I already said I was going to start some today so I don't think there's much more to talk about atm.
Oh, sorry, I missed that part, haha. Keep up the good work!
(Jun. 12, 2012  8:05 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes, true, but on the off chance someone sees them, we should have something there to tell them if they are/aren't worth grabbing.

We could write something to the effect of "The competitively viable parts obtainable through this Random Booster are as follows: ...", but personally, I'm inclined to agree with Kai-V. I'd rather encourage Beywiki readers to read our articles to find out why something is good.
Are random booster pages not articles then? That seems a bit odd to me.
Well they are but they don't do what you suggested. They just link to articles.
I still don't see the point in not providing an overall indication of whether or not a random booster is worth buying. It's not *that* hard to do even with somewhat randomised parts.
I never said it was hard to do. It would take me a day at most to do it. But it comes down to what Kei and Kai-V want.
I know, I'm just trying to find the downsides that aren't initially apparent to me. Tongue_out
So putting that aside are we just waiting for pictures Kei?
(Jun. 13, 2012  7:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: I still don't see the point in not providing an overall indication of whether or not a random booster is worth buying. It's not *that* hard to do even with somewhat randomised parts.

The best thing we could do for that type of section would be to do what I suggested before. However, my previous point still stands; encouraging users to read our articles and learn for themselves is a good thing.

(Jun. 13, 2012  7:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: So putting that aside are we just waiting for pictures Kei?

I suppose so. We don't necessarily have to wait for pictures on all of them, but I'd like for more than a few to have pictures initially.