Random Booster Contents List improvements

My point is that beywiki should make learning about specific things like "woah I just found plastics RB1 should I buy this" as simple as it can - if people WANT to learn more, they will not need help to go and read more articles.
The plastic Q&A thread covers that though.
A lot of threads cover a lot of things that the wiki could cover in a paragraph or so. Isn't the point to be like, a single go-to reference for all beyblade information and so on?
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:55 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  7:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: I still don't see the point in not providing an overall indication of whether or not a random booster is worth buying. It's not *that* hard to do even with somewhat randomised parts.

The best thing we could do for that type of section would be to do what I suggested before. However, my previous point still stands; encouraging users to read our articles and learn for themselves is a good thing.

(Jun. 13, 2012  7:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: So putting that aside are we just waiting for pictures Kei?

I suppose so. We don't necessarily have to wait for pictures on all of them, but I'd like for more than a few to have pictures initially.

So can't we just put up Galaxy's?
Random Boosters 9, 10 and 11
I need to make a new setup for the side views, since part of the box gets cropped right now. But that won't happen until tonight.
Those are great! Thanks. So now we've got pics of:

RB5
RB6
RB8
RB9
RB10
RB11
Fukobako 2003

And i've also got the boxes for random booster S and RB12 so i'll dig out my camera this weekend and take pics.
(Jun. 15, 2012  10:51 AM)Ultra Wrote: So can't we just put up Galaxy's?

He has to re-take some of his, and crop them, so not yet, no.

(Jun. 15, 2012  1:21 PM)Nocto Wrote: Random Boosters 9, 10 and 11
I need to make a new setup for the side views, since part of the box gets cropped right now. But that won't happen until tonight.

Awesome. I think everyone should just send you their boxes haha.
Oh, also, along with some of the other things I mentioned on page one, under RB11, 'Orthros' needs to be changed to 'Blizzard Orthrus', and the specific colour should be given (light or dark blue).
Sorry I hadn't looked over that although I knew that anyway.
By the way, the box of what Ultra listed as "random booster S" reads "Beybooster S" in Katakana, which is what is listed on the driger S page too. I imagine that is the correct name (and that the same applies to "random booster f" though I didn't check for images of its box), so the OP should probably be edited accordingly.
But Ultra is banned. This thread should be locked.
(Feb. 06, 2014  6:13 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: But Ultra is banned. This thread should be locked.

Or somebody could finish it *Cough* Th!nk *cough*
(Feb. 06, 2014  6:13 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: But Ultra is banned. This thread should be locked.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were staff. Serious

The draft is still useful especially for reference, and I made my post in the hope a moderator would edit it in - which they can do.

As for me finishing it, it has pretty much everything that we know, those early random boosters are still mostly a mystery, and I've got a lot of other, higher-priority things on my plate in terms of plastics when I get back to working on them.
Just because someones banned, it doesn't mean it has to be locked. If someone sees something that needs edited, then it's OK. Otherwise, it's not complete. I'm sure th!nk has more then enough knowledge to take this into his hands or... Keyboard. If you're not staff, you shouldn't really say it needs locked.

I'd like to see this updated. Also, it isn't a approved draft. So it's still a project to work on.

EDIT:Meh, what th!nk said Just noticed.