Random Beyblade Questions that don't deserve a thread.

Hi, 
Look I already know that there is a Beyblade Hobby Q and A section.
But I thought it was fitting to make this so that Users could answer casual questions that don't exactly deserve a thread, perhaps maybe ask what series has the best meta, stuff like that. If you are new I understand you might have lots of Questions and would post threads about every single little thing, so I thought this would be nice to declutter some threads.

P.S. if such a thread exists then just lock this thread, or it might be in the wrong Forum
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:43 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hi, 
Look I already know that there is a Beyblade Hobby Q and A section.
But I thought it was fitting to make this so that Users could answer casual questions that don't exactly deserve a thread, perhaps maybe ask what series has the best meta, stuff like that. If you are new I understand you might have lots of Questions and would post threads about every single little thing, so I thought this would be nice to declutter some threads.

P.S. if such a thread exists then just lock this thread, or it might be in the wrong Forum

I think this already exists even if its not its original purposes, it is still used to make questions

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...?page=1475
Finally I am not the only one here with useless threads!!!

Well, I found out about why my Fafnir F3 is working. The rubber is litterly just as hard as the plastic, and now, I don't really like it because, I mean, it's an ok bey, but not that good.
(Jan. 26, 2021  6:00 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Finally I am not the only one here with useless threads!!!

Well, I found out about why my Fafnir F3 is working. The rubber is litterly just as hard as the plastic, and now, I don't really like it because, I mean, it's an ok bey, but not that good.

well the rubber is not about (mainly) being hard or soft, is the amount of friction it creates on impact, the more friction, the better for spin equalization but too much friction= wizard fafnir

the friction made then depends on how hard the rubber is
(Jan. 26, 2021  6:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  6:00 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Finally I am not the only one here with useless threads!!!

well the rubber is not about (mainly) being hard or soft, is the amount of friction it creates on impact, the more friction, the better for spin equalization but too much friction= wizard fafnir

Well, maybe I have not enough friction because it hardend. There is still a lot of rubber there, so I think this makes the most sense.
(Jan. 26, 2021  6:00 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Finally I am not the only one here with useless threads!!!

Are you sure that it's rubber and not plastic?
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:58 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  6:00 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Finally I am not the only one here with useless threads!!!

Are you sure that it's rubber and not plastic?

Yes, I am 100% positive it is hardened rubber

(Jan. 26, 2021  6:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Ik this is random but I have heard Wiard Fafnir sucks. Why is that?
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:24 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:58 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Are you sure that it's rubber and not plastic?

Yes, I am 100% positive it is hardened rubber

(Jan. 26, 2021  6:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well the rubber is not about (mainly) being hard or soft, is the amount of friction it creates on impact, the more friction, the better for spin equalization but too much friction= wizard fafnir

the rubber is too soft and too much in quantity, making a lot of friction allowing him to burst easily
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:24 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Yes, I am 100% positive it is hardened rubber

the rubber is too soft and too much in quantity, making a lot of friction allowing him to burst easily

Ahh...... but doesn't that mean it can also burst other beys just as easlisy? And if it's rubber gets a lil harder, then wont it have a harder time bursting othe rbeys?
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the rubber is too soft and too much in quantity, making a lot of friction allowing him to burst easily

Ahh...... but doesn't that mean it can also burst other beys just as easlisy? And if it's rubber gets a lil harder, then wont it have a harder time bursting othe rbeys?

well, but the rubber + the horrible teeth makes him easier to burst than his opponent
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Whoooooops

Wrong thread
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:35 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ahh...... but doesn't that mean it can also burst other beys just as easlisy? And if it's rubber gets a lil harder, then wont it have a harder time bursting othe rbeys?

well, but the rubber + the horrible teeth makes him easier to burst than his opponent

Oh, I understand. But what if you took the chip out, replaced it with a super OP one, and then you got yourself a done deal?
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Whoooooops

Wrong thread

All the titles are the same.
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:36 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:35 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well, but the rubber + the horrible teeth makes him easier to burst than his opponent

Oh, I understand. But what if you took the chip out, replaced it with a super OP one, and then you got yourself a done deal?

well, it would still be easy to burst but it would be way better, when using wizzard the best options are Longinus and Spriggan
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:36 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Oh, I understand. But what if you took the chip out, replaced it with a super OP one, and then you got yourself a done deal?

well, it would still be easy to burst but it would be way better, when using wizzard the best options are Longinus and Spriggan

Also, err, I have some Rise/GT beys where the chips just pop out, but I am yet to figure out how to take off, put on, and switch god beys and stuff. How do I do that?

And thanks for answering my question
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:40 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well, it would still be easy to burst but it would be way better, when using wizzard the best options are Longinus and Spriggan

Also, err, I have some Rise/GT beys where the chips just pop out, but I am yet to figure out how to take off, put on, and switch god beys and stuff. How do I do that?

are they hasbro or tt?
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:40 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Also, err, I have some Rise/GT beys where the chips just pop out, but I am yet to figure out how to take off, put on, and switch god beys and stuff. How do I do that?

are they hasbro or tt?

All my beys are Hasbro
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:43 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: are they hasbro or tt?

All my beys are Hasbro

so, you should just pop them chips out by pressing the slopes
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:43 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: All my beys are Hasbro

so, you should just pop them chips out by pressing the slopes

It works on my rise beys but not my god beys
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:46 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so, you should just pop them chips out by pressing the slopes

It works on my rise beys but not my god beys

hasbro god beys dont have removable chips
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:46 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: It works on my rise beys but not my god beys

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that sux Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:46 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: It works on my rise beys but not my god beys

Ahem you mean Hasbruh I mean Hasbro Evolution Beys

I heard they did, though. Wait, do TT god beys do?
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:48 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hasbro god beys dont have removable chips

I heard they did, though. Wait, do TT god beys do?

TT: God Beys
Hasbro: Evolution or Switchstrike beys