Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I think you are correct, Kai-V; my mistake then. I asked my mum how it reads on the box, and she says that the Kanji on the box at the top of "Vulcan", reads "wakusei", which means "planet", hence, she says it would read "Planet Vulcan".

It would be "Nile Model".
Not sure if this goes here but...

Can anyone give me a definite 100% answer as what track and bottom/ performance tip GRAND Capricorne uses in MFB EXPLOSION.

Thankyou Smile
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:07 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Not sure if this goes here but...

Can anyone give me a definite 100% answer as what track and bottom/ performance tip GRAND Capricorne uses in MFB EXPLOSION.

Thankyou Smile

Grand Capricorne 145D
(Dec. 10, 2010  5:21 PM)Night Wrote: Why does Tyson spin his launcher upside down, to right-side up when he launches in the first series? Doesn't that make your launch worse?

Yes it does make your launch worse by a huge amount. Unless you do it so quick it actually changes the spin-direction of your bey. That could be helpful.

He does it, because he says it increases his power by 2. In that episode where he discovers such a stupid launch, he has to battle a stong opponent. I think he had to get his beys strength up by 4 times. He makes his own launcher twice as long and then he does such a launch to make his dragoon strong enough.

Yeh, I know, the first series had huge issues.
I was on wikipedia and I found out that season 2 is of metal fusion will be named metal masters (you probably already knew that) I think it's going be released around February or January in Canada. I am basing the release of the first series seeing as Canada got it almost 1 year later.
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:57 PM)aron101 Wrote: I was on wikipedia and I found out that season 2 is of metal fusion will be named metal masters (you probably already knew that) I think it's going be released around February or January in Canada. I am basing the release of the first series seeing as Canada got it almost 1 year later.
Hahah. To be honest, this post is useless : we already knew about Metal Masters, and it is impossible that Canada gets the new season in January or February, unless we are talking about 2012 ...
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:57 PM)aron101 Wrote: I was on wikipedia and I found out that season 2 is of metal fusion will be named metal masters (you probably already knew that) I think it's going be released around February or January in Canada. I am basing the release of the first series seeing as Canada got it almost 1 year later.
Hahah. To be honest, this post is useless : we already knew about Metal Masters, and it is impossible that Canada gets the new season in January or February, unless we are talking about 2012 ...

Oh, Sorry for the useless post?
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:21 PM)aron101 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh, Sorry for the useless post?

Kai-V there was no need for that, aron101 did say we probably already knew about Metal Masters. aron101 brings a good point about the release date: any dubbed season of Beyblade aired over a year after the Japanese versions aired in Japan. So no later than mid 2011 for Metal Masters
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:26 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Kai-V there was no need for that, aron101 did say we probably already knew about Metal Masters. aron101 brings a good point about the release date: any dubbed season of Beyblade aired over a year after the Japanese versions aired in Japan. So no later than mid 2011 for Metal Masters
But he speculated that Canada was going to get the second season this January or February, which is totally absurd.
in the anime (not manga) does Ginga ever realize Phoenix is his father? if so, when? does phoenix even ever make another apearance after he loses to Ginga?

do Couner Leone and Bakushin Susanow (w/ respective owners) ever appear in the anime or manga?
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:21 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:08 AM)Night Wrote: It must be. This can't be a coincidence. Even their clothes are the same colour.

what was his bit beast again? i dont remember

agreed. if only i could remember...
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:10 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: in the anime (not manga) does Ginga ever realize Phoenix is his father? if so, when? does phoenix even ever make another apearance after he loses to Ginga?

do Couner Leone and Bakushin Susanow (w/ respective owners) ever appear in the anime or manga?
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:21 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:08 AM)Night Wrote: It must be. This can't be a coincidence. Even their clothes are the same colour.

what was his bit beast again? i dont remember

agreed. if only i could remember...
Yes. Chapter fifteen. Yes,

No.

Salamalyon.
i said NOT the manga. how about the anime?

thank you for answering those other questions too. much appreciated
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:26 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Kai-V there was no need for that, aron101 did say we probably already knew about Metal Masters. aron101 brings a good point about the release date: any dubbed season of Beyblade aired over a year after the Japanese versions aired in Japan. So no later than mid 2011 for Metal Masters
But he speculated that Canada was going to get the second season this January or February, which is totally absurd.

Not everyone knows how behind-the-scenes work you know, and you didn't have to be snappy about it to aron101. You'll get Metal Masters in 2011 have no fears! Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:46 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i said NOT the manga. how about the anime?

Oh, then yes, of course too. As for when, you would have to look through the Beyblade Spirit Gallery, I do not remember exactly. 33, 34 ? Phoenix's mask shatters and Ginga is there to see it.

Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote:Not everyone knows how behind-the-scenes work you know, and you didn't have to be snappy about it to aron101. You'll get Metal Masters in 2011 have no fears!
If you have no knowledge about what is going on in a country, you do not talk about it then.
Kai-V; aron101 was in-topic, he said what he was thinking and just theorizing. What is the topic called? Random Beyblade Anime and Manga thoughts not facts or knowledge. I was just saying that you needn't get so cheesed off about it.

Anyway check this link out and scroll down to Animation http://www.actratoronto.com/shooting/ they could be dubbing Metal Masters as we speak...
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:46 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i said NOT the manga. how about the anime?

Oh, then yes, of course too. As for when, you would have to look through the Beyblade Spirit Gallery, I do not remember exactly. 33, 34 ? Phoenix's mask shatters and Ginga is there to see it.

Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote:Not everyone knows how behind-the-scenes work you know, and you didn't have to be snappy about it to aron101. You'll get Metal Masters in 2011 have no fears!
If you have no knowledge about what is going on in a country, you do not talk about it then.

Thank you Kai-V. =D

Metal Masters/Big Bang Bladers MIGHT be being dubbed already eh? cool (i like the name Metal Masters better. reminds me of good old Hasbro beys...)
Well, it is coming out Early next Year...

I wonder what Hasbro's Galaxy Pegasis will look like. <Off Topic
I Don't get it Wikipedia says episodes till 51 are already dubbed & aired

have a look

Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Beyblade:_Metal_Fusion_episodes

current me if i am wrong but on the internet on cartoon world & here episodes dubbed till 40 have been released
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, then yes, of course too. As for when, you would have to look through the Beyblade Spirit Gallery, I do not remember exactly. 33, 34 ? Phoenix's mask shatters and Ginga is there to see it.
It's in the end of episode 47, and the start of episode 48.
(Dec. 14, 2010  8:17 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: current me if i am wrong but on the internet on cartoon world & here episodes dubbed till 40 have been released
I think the first season is already finished in the United Kingdom, they are crazy.
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think the first season is already finished in the United Kingdom, they are crazy.

It has as ep 51 dubbed is on youtube! I have to agree with you there Kai-V, I reckon Nicktoons probably rushed airing the episodes so they can put their usual crud on and neglect BMF after a few more airings (I think they are repeating the episodes as I still see BMF on the Sky TV guide)...as I said before Cartoon Network and Toonami UK didn't rush airing the previous series.
Wikipedia is not reliable...use wikis...but then again...ihave visited the beyblade wikis...to put it simply...beywiki is much better than beyblade silk

Ill stop here before I get off topic on how great Beywiki and the wiki I run are hahaha...
America generaly gets carp like that last...
Is it just me or Ginga sounds like a over excited 5 year old when he says "Go Pegasus'ss!" lol