Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Nothing ever beats the first season of a TV show. 80% of movies can never make better sequel and they usually suck.
(Dec. 04, 2010  4:55 AM)Brandy890 Wrote: 80% of movies can never make better sequel and they usually suck.

i think you need to elaborate on this..

because TV shows and movies are totally different things. movies have smaller time space to build up the suspense, tv shows have longer amount of time (this can be good or bad for either).

its only ashame that the first season of Beyblade; its art work was terrible, i don't mind the beyblade battles though, because at the time i didn't complain about that, so i can't complain now.
In case you did not know, Metal Fight Beyblade is not a sequel, so your point is nullified ...
Heh, All the beys that do training with M.L-Drago in Ep.86 are all Dark Cancer 125F.
(Dec. 07, 2010  8:31 PM)Night Wrote: Heh, All the beys that do training with M.L-Drago in Ep.86 are all Dark Cancer 125F.

I know right? While in the Dark Nebula they used blades with light-wheels, here they use blades with Dark-Wheels. This may prove us how really these organizations want to be as economic as possible in their training facilities.

Also, I'm somehow bothered as how Ryuuga throws his Meteo L Drago. It just looks so unrealistic. I can't wait though, for the day that Ryuuga throws his Meteo L Drago, and the opposing bey(s) totally avoid him, making him lose by spin loss. Easiest way ever to beat Ryuuga.
If it's legal (which it's not :[ ) , I would just throw my bey like a frisbee. Unlike Ryuuga who seems to 'drop' his bey.
Ryuuga is one of the best characters in Metal Fight Beyblade in the latest episodes ...
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:31 PM)Flosal Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  8:31 PM)Night Wrote: Heh, All the beys that do training with M.L-Drago in Ep.86 are all Dark Cancer 125F.

I know right? While in the Dark Nebula they used blades with light-wheels, here they use blades with Dark-Wheels. This may prove us how really these organizations want to be as economic as possible in their training facilities.

Also, I'm somehow bothered as how Ryuuga throws his Meteo L Drago. It just looks so unrealistic. I can't wait though, for the day that Ryuuga throws his Meteo L Drago, and the opposing bey(s) totally avoid him, making him lose by spin loss. Easiest way ever to beat Ryuuga.

But, Meteo L-Drago doesn't need to be spinning to spin steal. If you spin about two or three beys around it, they'll knock it around and it'll start spinning.
I think Metal Fight Metal Fusion are different things.
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:28 AM)koyoya6543 Wrote: I think Metal Fight Metal Fusion are different things.
... No, not really ?
Has anyone ever noticed the similarities to the MFB characters?

Kyoya - Kai, both had blade gangs, both left them to join the main character.
Kenny - Madoka, both research beys and see why blades are acting in such a way.

Please add on if there's more.
(Dec. 08, 2010  5:39 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Has anyone ever noticed the similarities to the MFB characters?

Kyoya - Kai, both had blade gangs, both left them to join the main character.
Kenny - Madoka, both research beys and see why blades are acting in such a way.

Please add on if there's more.

Have a good look up at this page: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...htBeyblade

You will find that not even Metal Fight Beyblade characers are "similar" to those in Bakute Shoot, but also to many of the main characters that appear in almost any tv show. Hence, almost any character in any tv show can be related to a character in another show, even MFB or even BSB. Of course, BSB like MFB, contains several aspects of what we could call "cliche". And of course, everyone noticed...
Hey, that's a pretty cool page!

I like how Madoka is listed as the smart guy XD
ginga and tyson are not similar that's for sure. yurusanai compared to "i'm the champion"? tyson is waaaay much better.
I love how Ryuuga just tosses Meteo L-Drago on the ground, and it destroys everything. =D He's done it twice now, and it's awesome, heheh.
Why does Tyson spin his launcher upside down, to right-side up when he launches in the first series? Doesn't that make your launch worse?
hes probably the inspiration for Gingas design
It must be. This can't be a coincidence. Even their clothes are the same colour.
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:08 AM)Night Wrote: It must be. This can't be a coincidence. Even their clothes are the same colour.

what was his bit beast again? i dont remember
Does Nile have a last name?
River. Croc. I'm guessing it Egyptian si it might be a pharaohs name like Ramses . Nile ramses that has a nice ring to it
Yeah. Does anybody actually know what his last name is.
Nile's last name is "Vulcan". On the box of Vulcan Horuseus 145D, it says in Japanese "Vulcan Nile Model".
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:49 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Nile's last name is "Vulcan". On the box of Vulcan Horuseus 145D, it says in Japanese "Vulcan Nile Model".
Hm, if you look at other boxes though, the way each word is written, the differences in size and font, shows that his name is probably just Nile, and that is indeed the only name he has ever had in the anime ...
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h148140264

If that were true, would they not write it "Vulcan Nile Model" in that order instead of "Model Vulcan Nile", even in Japanese ?