Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 19, 2010  12:29 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I'm getting a 403 forbidden message. How about maybe give me the blog link?
Click the link, and then on the URL bar click enter.
Okay, Now I see them. That was annoying and maybe he's one of those game only characters?
That is Agito, the owner of Nightmare Rex. Yes, he only appears in the latest DS game.
That is Agito, the owner of Nightmare Rex. Yes, he only appears in the latest DS game.

Also, Night, why did you start posting all those images ? Those were all old news ...
Did tala use Wolborg 3 in the manga? And also did the guy who owns Death Gargoyle come back with his HMS series blade in the manga. Final question: Was Uriel 1 ever used in the anime or was it just the manga?
Hey, I just noticed, doesn't Damian Heart kinda look like Lazar from Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's?

At least they're similar in hair cuts and shortness...
It's funny how Zeo says "no way!" when Unicorno smashes upwards.
How was he not expecting that? ...
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:39 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Out of curiosity, has Madoka's beyblade been revealed yet?

She doesn't have one.

Wrong!! She uses it to try to save rock leone at the survival battle!
By the way, is Pheonix actually Ryo?
(Nov. 26, 2010  4:39 AM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: Wrong!! She uses it to try to save rock leone at the survival battle!
The post you quoted was months old, that episode had not even been broadcast in Japan yet. It was very irrelevant to reply to it. Look at the dates next time.

Yes, Ryuusei is Phoenix.
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  4:39 AM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: Wrong!! She uses it to try to save rock leone at the survival battle!
The post you quoted was months old, that episode had not even been broadcast in Japan yet. It was very irrelevant to reply to it. Look at the dates next time.

Yes, Ryuusei is Phoenix.

OK, I feel really stupid.
What episode does Ginga get Galaxy Pegasus?
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:23 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: OK, I feel really stupid.
What episode does Ginga get Galaxy Pegasus?
We have topics for each episode, so just read the first few episodes of the Explosion season.
Hey sorry if this is off topic but in the episode "broken wings" when lightning strikes l-drago did anyone else see the words and number RPT5???
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107206...84315.html
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/ZO.jpg
Similar hair.

ZO in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade - Zeo in Metal Fight Beyblade.

Dr. Zaggart in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade - Dr. Ziggurat in Metal Fight Beyblade.

Why would they create such similarity ...
I don't believe that they are related, but who is the character in the first pic?
Yes that proves my theory that it's the same universe
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:14 PM)Ra Wrote: Yes that proves my theory that it's the same universe

Because two characters are similar, that means it takes place in the same universe? I don't think so.

That's like sayig that because a banana is yellow and that the wall is yellow, the wall is a banana. It doesn'tt work.

It just means that the writers are running out of ideas or have a poor imagination to begin with.
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:09 PM)Dude Wrote: It just means that the writers are running out of ideas or have a poor imagination to begin with.

This is the start of a popularity drop -___-"
Orisinal Wrote:I don't believe that they are related, but who is the character in the first pic?
Toby, one of Masamune's friends with Zeo.

(Nov. 28, 2010  6:14 PM)Ra Wrote: Yes that proves my theory that it's the same universe
You are very wrong.

Orisinal Wrote:This is the start of a popularity drop -___-"
Actually, Beyblade 2002 was very popular in Japan, so it is a theory that they could be using some similar elements like that, I suppose ...
will someone please answer my question. -_ -
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:46 PM)rabidboy Wrote: will someone please answer my question. -_ -
Take a screenshot or something ...
????????
(Nov. 29, 2010  2:52 PM)rabidboy Wrote: ????????

That's great. Don't understand what the other person said? Don't formulate a question, or anything, just insanely type a bunch of questions marks. That'll get you places! And if you think it's SPAM, well...Yeah, it is.

She told you to get a screenshot of that moment you claim happened in the episode Broken Wings. Get it????????
If there really was a "RPT5", then you can go watch the episodes on YouTube or download them here and take a screenshot of it. Otherwise, then you hallucinated.
I just realised there was a forum for this, anyway has anyone noticed that if you look closesly on the box of the beyblade metal fusion video game cyber pegasus vesion, sora lets go of the handle of the beylauncher at the end Chocked_2
I've heard someone say that before, but I'm not sure if it was this site...