Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Yup he uses his arsenal of kindness and bandanna powerto take over the world.
(Nov. 18, 2010  6:30 PM)Moss Wrote: Yup he uses his arsenal of kindness and bandanna powerto take over the world.

Of course.

Who didn't see that coming, really? Ryuuga was only taking on Ginga because he felt his position as the main vilain was in danger, 'cause of him.

Ginga is a total anti-hero.
(Nov. 18, 2010  6:18 PM)Dude Wrote: Of course it's predictable: It's a kid's show.

Even if Tyson lost more, it was still predictable. In the end, he wins. He beats Tala, he beats Zeo and he...probably beats Brooklyn. Over and over again.

He lost to Robert before the finals with Tala. And lost to Kai before the finals with Zeo. Because the writers made him much better than this ginga. losing sometimes, not only winning. I won't be surprised if yurugingasanai won't lose even one more time till the end.
But Ginga also loses all the time.

He lost against Ryuuga.

He lost against Pheonix.

He just lost against Argo.

And what the hell kind of logic is that? He's an interesting character because he loses?! Interesting characters come from personnality, character developpement, how much they've grown over the course of the show. Not either he wins or loses. That's just...I would say stupid, but I'd be repeating myself...
(Nov. 18, 2010  8:16 PM)Dude Wrote: But Ginga also loses all the time.

He lost against Ryuuga.

He lost against Pheonix.

He just lost against Argo.

And what the hell kind of logic is that? He's an interesting character because he loses?! Interesting characters come from personnality, character developpement, how much they've grown over the course of the show. Not either he wins or loses. That's just...I would say stupid, but I'd be repeating myself...

Yet, Gingka then rebattled Ryuuga and Phoenix, and won.
(Nov. 18, 2010  8:53 PM)Night Wrote: Ray Cancer M145Q.
Wonder if the person who owns this beyblade looks like? Might be another crab person.

(Nov. 18, 2010  8:57 PM)Night Wrote: No.
Off topic:This bey might suck in real life.
Now on topic: Thanks Night! I would love to see him against, the guy who owns dark cancer! snap snap. Cute
you still not get aren't you? Lost to argo yes. a bey from the smoke suddenly slipped him and kai-v calls this himiluation. what a joke. I want him really to lose not in a cheating.
Tornado Heraculeo. I like this.
His hair reminds me of the guy on the face.
Attached Files

.png   th.png (Size: 151.69 KB / Downloads: 122)
Just realised how many of the characters now in this have boring and generic faces.
Well, there is a left spin attack in the anime,(meteo ldrago) a left spin defence in
the anime,(gravity perseus) we need a left spin stanima and balance in the anime!
This is another Ray Cancer, but with different parts.
(Nov. 18, 2010  9:11 PM)♥ Wrote: Just realised how many of the characters now in this have boring and generic faces.

You're right about that.
Attached Files

.png   rc.png (Size: 184.11 KB / Downloads: 117)
Night, thanks for the pictures! Why is it that all these new characters are re using parts!?
I don't know. Just random parts I guess.

Here is Ray Gill's owner...
At least I think it is.
Attached Files

.png   rg.png (Size: 119.38 KB / Downloads: 110)
If some in the anime has a bad combo, and then they win against Gingka,
I would be very mad.
Yuu looks tall without his jacket...
Attached Files

.png   yuu.png (Size: 149.47 KB / Downloads: 105)
.png   yuu 2.png (Size: 196.11 KB / Downloads: 106)
and these pics help prove the point the new beys have little costumizing :V look at the older show and the aray of beys then look at this show....having to use the same parts over again :V when in the old show everybody had different beys and in real life their was always something different and unique these new ones ...ha how much you wanna bet when a tournament comes up how many people have LightingLdrahoo100Rf? or EarthBullC145 or have storm metal wheels :T old beyblade whens in terms of amount of costumizng and different beys.....i feel this is oftopic......
Oh, and this is M145Q in the works...

Sorry for the bad shots.
Attached Files

.png   fl vs rc.png (Size: 34.89 KB / Downloads: 92)
.png   fl vs rc 2.png (Size: 32.44 KB / Downloads: 91)
Anybody know who this character is? Not Julius Cesar, the other one.

EDIT: OMG!! THEY GAVE GINGKA A NEW BEYBLADE!!!!

(Nov. 18, 2010  11:20 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: The images aren't even there
They show up for me.

Spoiler 1 http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/2010...497364.png

Spoiler 2 http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/2010...547204.png

Hope that works for ya
I'm getting a 403 forbidden message. How about maybe give me the blog link?
Just re-watched the Beyblade V-Force Movie, when Daichi appears.
Not bad Tongue_out