Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 16, 2010  6:57 AM)Wraith Wrote: I originally posted this on Beyblade Random Thoughts then found this thread.

Is Tyson a vegetarian?
Why does Kai wear triangles on his face?
Why do they speak with American accents if they're Japanese?
Why does Brooklyn look like Jinga?
Why does Mingming have a Beyblade?

You don't actually have to answer these.
Takao keeps eating everything, so no, he is obviously not a vegetarian ...

In the manga, it was a sign of rebellion against his father, who quit him for Beyblades. There is no actual explanation in the anime or for the shape either though, officially.

Bad dubbing. At the same time, this is a kids' show, so they have to understand ... Few voice actors can have a Japanese accent.

He does not look like Ginga at all, except the fact that their hair has a similar colour, but Ginga's are more red ...

Girls can Beyblade. I am a girl.

Most of those questions were extremely stupid.
Are there multiple Blader DJs?
(Sep. 17, 2010  1:58 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Are there multiple Blader DJs?
In reference to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade or Metal Fight Beyblade ? In the first series, I think it was mostly always the same Blader DJ, but in Metal Fight Beyblade, the DJ is different in each country.
In MFB. Thanks for answering.
What was cool about the original Blader DJ from Bakuten Shoot was that he voiced himself in the anime. At least in 2002 and G Revolution he did.
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:50 AM)Skori Wrote: What was cool about the original Blader DJ from Bakuten Shoot was that he voiced himself in the anime. At least in 2002 and G Revolution he did.
The current Blader DJ is not as good though, Blader Ken is better.
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:50 AM)Skori Wrote: What was cool about the original Blader DJ from Bakuten Shoot was that he voiced himself in the anime. At least in 2002 and G Revolution he did.
The current Blader DJ is not as good though, Blader Ken is better.
Blader who?
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:08 AM)Skori Wrote: Blader who?
[Image: MFB_BladerKen.jpg]
The man on the right. Blader DJ is just too passive.
(Sep. 14, 2010  6:09 AM)Fogot Wrote: Does anyone know where I could read the Beyblade G Revolution Manga?

You can find the whole Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Manga scans on kaibeysharks Cute
Tsubasa's dub voice sends shivers down my spine because he sounds too much like Kai.. and yes i know that its the same voice actor... there's no doubt that kai's dub voice was awesome but it just feels wrong listening to his voice with on a different character especially when they're making it a bit too obvious.

EDIT: although i must admit he does the best "LET IT RIP!" out of all the other actors/actresses, probably because he's a pro with beyblade voice acting Tongue_out
(Sep. 17, 2010  9:58 PM)Jaems Wrote: Tsubasa's dub voice sends shivers down my spine because he sounds too much like Kai.. and yes i know that its the same voice actor... there's no doubt that kai's dub voice was awesome but it just feels wrong listening to his voice with on a different character especially when they're making it a bit too obvious.

EDIT: although i must admit he does the best "LET IT RIP!" out of all the other actors/actresses, probably because he's a pro with beyblade voice acting Tongue_out

I too got nestalgic watching Tsubasa say "Let It Rip!".

The day I first saw Tsubasa's Dub appearence is the same day I watched a few of my old 1st Season Beyblade VHSs.
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:24 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  9:58 PM)Jaems Wrote: Tsubasa's dub voice sends shivers down my spine because he sounds too much like Kai.. and yes i know that its the same voice actor... there's no doubt that kai's dub voice was awesome but it just feels wrong listening to his voice with on a different character especially when they're making it a bit too obvious.

I too got nestalgic watching Tsubasa say "Let It Rip!".

The day I first saw Tsubasa's Dub appearence is the same day I watched a few of my old 1st Season Beyblade VHSs.

Maybe cos he has Kai's voice actor... and I think the voice suits Tsubasa. XD
I expected Tsubasa to have a gentler voice but David reale's voice kinda works too!
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:08 AM)Skori Wrote: Blader who?
[Image: MFB_BladerKen.jpg]
The man on the right. Blader DJ is just too passive.

Interesting

I just knew about this right now... I wonder if he will make an anime appearance?

...MY random thought...
Every wished there was another Beyblade movie which included Tyson's cast?
I mean, the only movie was not very exciting...
(Sep. 24, 2010  9:31 AM)misquared Wrote: Interesting

I just knew about this right now... I wonder if he will make an anime appearance?
Probably not, but Blader Ken is in the movie.
@ Kai-V - @ bey-hearts post ....reached the possible limite of bey-heart- uhhh.....
okay...

and god i cant stop reading the magnas i am missing homework assgiments :\
and am i the only one who is getting bored with beyblade metal fusion's storyline
:\ not to exciting.......you pretty much know gingka is going to win in what a battle that takes 5-10min maybe not even that :\...
That was his sig, LOL.
i dont see a sig but okay eh whatever just i though it was weirdly worded
(Sep. 24, 2010  10:42 PM)KingKyoya Wrote: i dont see a sig but okay eh whatever just i though it was weirdly worded
What is meant is that I never wrote that. People started using a copy of a real Moderator Notice in their signature ever since MorningMess did.
(Sep. 24, 2010  10:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2010  10:42 PM)KingKyoya Wrote: i dont see a sig but okay eh whatever just i though it was weirdly worded
What is meant is that I never wrote that. People started using a copy of a real Moderator Notice in their signature ever since MorningMess did.

o :T i get it now
Someone wanna make me a .gif of when Ginga's father (Ryo) is fighting a bear with his... bare hands in episode 14?
(Sep. 25, 2010  5:24 PM)To Wrote: Someone wanna make me a .gif of when Ginga's father (Ryo) is fighting a bear with his... bare hands in episode 14?

Er....Requests?
What type of metal wheel do most of the "standard" beys in Metal Fight Beyblade? I've seen Clay and Dark, but what is the last one?

Edit: I say Clay because of the way it is shaped, it looks slightly different from rock in my opinion. And by standard I mean the ones generic characters use.
They are all Light Wheels, so just look at the Light Wheel article on Beywiki.
Is it just me, or are most of generic characters' beys have Leone as its Clear Wheel?