Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I'd assume he thinks he has better things to do. Maybe he's automatically in the finals or something
Everybody in Dark Nebula is a huge fan of Ryuuga. Daidouji would rather make sure everything goes fine for Ryuuga than perhaps end up battling him ...
(Aug. 09, 2009  3:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everybody in Dark Nebula is a huge fan of Ryuuga. Daidouji would rather make sure everything goes fine for Ryuuga than perhaps end up battling him ...

Good point...
i want to make a drinking game out of MFB, you have to drink on "buuru" or "bureeda no tamashi"
Well I guess we have something to do next time we all meet Wink

What'll it be, Red Buuru Vodka shots XD
Benkei has a last name. Hanawa is his last name. Even though it isn't shown in the ED credits, I think it was said in ep6.
(Aug. 13, 2009  10:16 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Benkei has a last name. Hanawa is his last name. Even though it isn't shown in the ED credits, I think it was said in ep6.
It was in the manga, as well.

And hanawa means "wreath" ... Very 'fitting' ...
Since I missed everything since episode 12 onwards I plan to watch them all up to date today.
A calendar will be released in October :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...lendar.jpg

Hopefully people actually buy it now instead of asking for pictures of it in a few years, when it will not be sold anymore ...

A bigger picture :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...endar1.jpg
Finally caught up to episode 30. Watching it in bulk is unbelievably boring ...
Any crazy stadiums yet in MFB like in the previous series? Just curious. I've only watched the first couple of episodes of MFB.
There sorta have been a couple. The're been a few obstacle courses with the usual miniature waterfall etc. There was also a very large version of the extreme beystadium. However the dishes are not as radical as the first season of Beyblade.

There is significantly more street battling than the previous series.
i haven't watched this show in ages
(Oct. 28, 2009  2:27 AM)Khel Wrote: There is significantly more street battling than the previous series.

street beyblade, eh...?
I'll watch the series on download if time allows. But I have to say it's not nearly as engrossing as the old series anymore (excluding v-force)
[Image: AnimePersonBackground.jpg]

Does that person on the painting in the background look like anybody ? It is odd to me that they decided to include something that detailed, especially if he is nobody ...
The last couple of episodes have been pretty good actually.
Does anyone know why in MFB episode 7 Madoka says, "That's a secret, Watson-kun!"
What does that mean? Is 'Watson' some sort of Japanese Sherlock Holmes?
(Nov. 14, 2009  2:14 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Does anyone know why in MFB episode 7 Madoka says, "That's a secret, Watson-kun!"
What does that mean? Is 'Watson' some sort of Japanese Sherlock Holmes?
Go read some Sherlock Holmes books if you have no idea who Watson is. It is obvious if you read even one page.

No, in fact, you do not even have to read any of the books : a huge number of people know who Watson is without having read anything.
This is very weird. If you know about Sherclock Holmes, you should know about Watson...

I didn't even read any Holmes books, but I'm pretty sure it's common knowloedge to know who Watson is...

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Watson...ck_Holmes) May you find it interesting...
(Nov. 14, 2009  4:29 PM)bey tempest Wrote: elementary dear watson lol
Exactly. I have a lot of difficulty understanding that SonicManEXE would have never heard that once in his American life ...
Kai-V Wrote:Exactly. I have a lot of difficulty understanding that SonicManEXE would have never heard that once in his American life ...
It's not that uncommon. Especially if you don't ever read.
(Nov. 15, 2009  1:39 AM)Cailany Wrote: It's not that uncommon. Especially if you don't ever read.

no it really is, especially if you already know who sherlock holmes is
I've never seen or read sherlock holmes but even i still new what it was