Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 28, 2009  2:34 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: street beyblade, eh...?

Rick Anderson?

(Nov. 11, 2009  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: AnimePersonBackground.jpg]

Does that person on the painting in the background look like anybody ? It is odd to me that they decided to include something that detailed, especially if he is nobody ...

It's Borris before his plans of BeyDomination.
Bey Brad Wrote:no it really is, especially if you already know who sherlock holmes is
Must be my area then 'cause no one I asked knew who Watson was xD
Guess it's just me and SonicManEXE that don't read Sherlock Holmes.
You do not even need to have read any Sherlock Holmes ... They use the "Elementary, my dear Watson" phrase (which, however, I think never appeared in any of the books) in so many shows at least once while mimicking the enthics of a common private detective.

I seriously do not want to offend anybody, but I am really flabbergasted right now. And I am still curious as to that painted man's identity ... He looks familiar somehow.
I've truthfully never heard that quote/phrase. :\
The poster in the picture reminds me of an old 007 poster.
Has anyone noticed Sora has vanished in the opening credits...
I mean I watched Episode 33 - The Oath of Phoenix and he was there; right next to Hyouma.
Then I watched Episode 34 - Shine, Virgo and I didn't see him. Anybody else noticed that?
(Nov. 29, 2009  3:04 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Has anyone noticed Sora has vanished in the opening credits...
I mean I watched Episode 33 - The Oath of Phoenix and he was there; right next to Hyouma.
Then I watched Episode 34 - Shine, Virgo and I didn't see him. Anybody else noticed that?
He was only not there for episode 34, since he was back in the thirty-fifth episode. It was a simple mistake.
Oh i see... cool XD
Mariah has the biggest boobs.
Kai's muscles were transferred to Rei in the second season.
Everyone's parents were revealed, but Rei's. So does that mean Rei's an orphan? That explains why he's the most mature of the gang.
What the heck is Kai's mother name? (is writing a story)

Just some things that's been bothering me...lately.
(Nov. 30, 2009  6:11 PM)Elysia-chan Wrote: Everyone's parents were revealed, but Rei's. So does that mean Rei's an orphan? That explains why he's the most mature of the gang.

Just some things that's been bothering me...lately.
Perhaps Rei's parents are just totally omitted because it has little to do with a Beyblade story ...

Kai's mother has no name as far as I know.
(Nov. 30, 2009  6:11 PM)Elysia-chan Wrote: Mariah has the biggest boobs.

what the heck?
(Nov. 30, 2009  6:11 PM)Elysia-chan Wrote: Everyone's parents were revealed, but Rei's. So does that mean Rei's an orphan?
Ray's uncle is mentioned, so he isn't completely an orphan.
And In the manga it's just "Mrs. Hiwatari"... no first name.
(Dec. 01, 2009  3:40 AM)Cailany Wrote: Ray's uncle is mentioned, so he isn't completely an orphan.
And In the manga it's just "Mrs. Hiwatari"... no first name.

I wonder does Rei have relatives all over the world...

Hm, I guess I'll just have to make it up then.

(Nov. 30, 2009  10:39 PM)bey tempest Wrote: what the heck?

That's just something I notice when I watch the series. It stands out compared to the other girls. Especially when the camera was focusing on that part in episode 23 of G-Rev for a while >.>

-

Another random thought. I wish Aoki developed the relationships better. I mean, at least let Rei and Mariah have a few 3-4 panel moment or something. The ending felt a little force. They didn't even talk to each other in the manga!
(Dec. 02, 2009  5:59 AM)Elysia-chan Wrote: Another random thought. I wish Aoki developed the relationships better. I mean, at least let Rei and Mariah have a few 3-4 panel moment or something. The ending felt a little force. They didn't even talk to each other in the manga!
They had a kid together... you can't get a deeper realationship then that.
Brad, or Kai-V will probably be the only ones who can help this one. Got any images of that two volume special manga only about bit beasts (including cover pics)? Any other info other then that? My googlefu got the thread where Brad originally mentioned it, but the links to the covers expired.
Only 2 volume special I can think of is "beyblade war/ベイブレード 大戦" these what your lookin' for?
[Image: War_v1.gif] [Image: War_v2.gif]
Yeah, that's it.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...26rls%3Den

What the hell is the bottom one called "Bladers"? How many Beyblade manga series were there?
I think "Bladers" focused on the battling aspect and less of the mystical elements. Basically the polar opposite of Beyblade War.
So we have four manga series? Do we have even more?

Bakuten Shoot! Beyblade by Takao Aoki (14 volumes)
Beyblade War by Yoshihiro Kuroiwa and Takao Aoki (2 volumes)
Saint Seiya BLADERS by Whip Miyazaki and S. Seal (3 volumes)
Metal Fight Beyblade by Takafumi Adachi (ongoing)

Did Cross Arms ever get a manga? lmao
What are Beyblade War and Saint Seiya Bladers about? Are they totally separate stories set in different universes like Metal Fight Beyblade is?
I can't believe it's actually called Saint Seiya Bladers. Ain't that some trademark infringement? (Google translator keeps on giving me Saint Seiya Bladers)
lol, I checked, Saint Seiya isn't a registered trademark, oh well.
If I'm not mistaken a trademark doesn't have to be registered to be protected. Factors such as geography and popularity can be used to defend infringement. This is the case in Canadian law, however I'm not sure with international.
I did some research and the Japanese title for Beyblade War is Beyblade Taisen Seiryuuden and the one for Saint Seiya Bladers is Seitoushi Bladers.