Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 27, 2023  11:14 PM)Dark red Wrote: Despite having writing issues, Burst has some of the best character designs in anime history! I mean look at Lui, Gwyn, Fubuki, Arthur, Phenomeno, and Free-peak character designs!

Finally someone who actually says that Burst does things on par with top-tier anime's. Burst actually does a lot of things better than most anime's and people need to realize that. Phi and Hyde's designs are amazing. Not only the character designs but almost every avatar design is perfect. You should thank Toshiaki Ohashi and Yoshimori Nagamori, they both did an amazing job.
True, some characters designs are pretty good! òo and I say this, as Burst is slowly growing on me. But how does Lui's hair even work? Is it even hair? (I am not fully serious, it still makes me wonder though..great design anyway.)
(Feb. 28, 2023  1:19 PM)Ice-Leopard Wrote: True, some characters designs are pretty good! òo and I say this, as Burst is slowly growing on me.  But how does Lui's hair even work? Is it even hair? (I am not fully serious, it still makes me wonder though..great design anyway.)

The bigger Lui's hair gets, the more confident he is. That's why when he lost to Free in S2 it stopped flaming. It might be fire lol.
so Luis ultra big hair means hes immortal?
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: so Luis ultra big hair means hes immortal?

Well, wasn't it sometimes implied he's an Oni?! Though I don't think anyone was actually serious about it.

If it's fire, he then never has to wash it. That's something! Ha ha!
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:24 PM)Ice-Leopard Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: so Luis ultra big hair means hes immortal?

Well, wasn't it sometimes implied he's an Oni?! Though I don't think anyone was actually serious about it.

If it's fire, he then never has to wash it. That's something! Ha ha!

just wait for him to start wearing a mask lol

If you know anything about powerscaling, Lui has Fate Manipulation.
(Feb. 28, 2023  1:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2023  1:19 PM)Ice-Leopard Wrote: True, some characters designs are pretty good! òo and I say this, as Burst is slowly growing on me.  But how does Lui's hair even work? Is it even hair? (I am not fully serious, it still makes me wonder though..great design anyway.)

The bigger Lui's hair gets, the more confident he is. That's why when he lost to Free in S2 it stopped flaming. It might be fire lol.
Huh, Lui must be a descendant of Hades from Hercules (Disney movie).
(Feb. 28, 2023  5:18 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

If you know anything about powerscaling, Lui has Fate Manipulation.

yes I know
(Feb. 28, 2023  6:04 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2023  1:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: The bigger Lui's hair gets, the more confident he is. That's why when he lost to Free in S2 it stopped flaming. It might be fire lol.
Huh, Lui must be a descendant of Hades from Hercules (Disney movie).

Speaking of Hades, i've always wondered how old Phoenix and Hades are? They seem to be ancient beys that got revived supernaturally. Maybe QuadStrike will give us more information on this.
depends I havent seen those beys in a while
(Mar. 01, 2023  3:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: depends I havent seen those beys in a while

When they were shown in the flashback they looked ancient. They had no color to them.
(Mar. 01, 2023  6:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2023  3:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: depends I havent seen those beys in a while

When they were shown in the flashback they looked ancient. They had no color to them.

damn nvm ancient beys with evolved powers? sick
What after beyblade gen x beyblade hyperdrive 😅
exactly how long before burst saga ends..
(Mar. 07, 2023  6:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: exactly how long before burst saga ends..

burst already ended
Maybe he’s talking about the hasbro version like quadstrike
(Mar. 07, 2023  8:02 PM)cybubble Wrote: Maybe he’s talking about the hasbro version like quadstrike

quadstrike specifically
I know lol
Watching the missing episodes of Burst (as I kind of watched episodes at random, aside the last two seasons). As I said before, it's growing on me.

Was there ever some sort of explanation as to why Lui was such an angry child or is it a Ryuga-type of classified secret information? I suppose it is.
(Mar. 07, 2023  7:20 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2023  6:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: exactly how long before burst saga ends..

burst already ended

Quadstrike says hey.
Im hype now but.. mfb will forever be mah g...
I know it is to say this, but Gwyn looks like he could be related to Albert Einstein like being his grandson. And honestly, I wouldn't mind if he was in the Burst manga. Also, Gwyn looks like he can be in 1980's American film.
Sad news... Ueda and Kawagoe won't be returning for QuadStrike. They are working on a new anime called Zom 100 in a new studio called Bugfilms. But Gen 4 is a different case. I hope Gen 4 studio is Bones or Bugfilms. It probably won't be OLM anymore since every gen has different studios.