Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 02, 2023  11:54 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2022  4:07 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: List best to worst burst seasons in order.

Mines is
1. Evolution
2. Turbo
Tied for 3. Season 1
Tied for 3. Rise
4. Surge
5. DB

Super late to this but I like your list, similar to mines; Best to worst burst seasons for me are:

1. Turbo
2. God
3. Burst
4. Sparking
5. DB
6. Gachi

(Mar. 24, 2022  8:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Since Burst is now finished. I want to do something special so I'll be giving my opinion on all the seasons in 5 Words or less.

S1: Burst: Actually Releastic! No Plot Armor!

S2 God: Valt Development and Champion! Yes!!

S3 Cho Z: Amazing Battles. No like Aiga.

S4 GT: Good Slow Paced Season! Nice!

S5 Sparking: Ew. Too Much Plot Armor.

S6 DB: Rushed. Ew Tour. Manga better.

Sorry if I offended you in any of these. It's my opinion and I just am speaking my truth.

Late reply and not trying to start anything but I feel like Valt had some plot armor during the first few episodes in Burst but that's just me.

Haha nice list but my list is completely different than before.

1. Turbo
2. Sparking
3. Evolution
4. Rise
5. S1 Burst
6. QuadDrive
The fans' hate will be much worse if the finale is another Title Match, maybe Quadra VS Valt or Aiger, or Bel VS Valt and Aiger? But if the finale against Valt, the fans will trash any new protagonist who becomes World Champion. Quadra VS Bel match may ease the tension of the fanbase, but everyone will still be like "No, no, no, Valt is the only Champion there ever is" Why? Because there all can't accept those who are not "Valt Aoi." Even if that new Champion is a girl. It must be the only one "Valt Aoi" everyone loves.
(Apr. 02, 2023  4:13 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: The fans' hate will be much worse if the finale is another Title Match, maybe Quadra VS Valt or Aiger, or Bel VS Valt and Aiger? But if the finale against Valt, the fans will trash any new protagonist who becomes World Champion. Quadra VS Bel match may ease the tension of the fanbase, but everyone will still be like "No, no, no, Valt is the only Champion there ever is" Why? Because there all can't accept those who are not "Valt Aoi." Even if that new Champion is a girl. It must be the only one "Valt Aoi" everyone loves.
Because what do you expect? To let the main character who people have almost no connection to him, to beat a beloved character like Valt and expect them to be ok with that? Obviously they are going to root for Valt. Ending the series with Valt staying number 1 is the right thing to do. Bell vs Rashad was an example of a good finale.
Or they can adapt Hiro Morita's DB finale manga where Valt and former BeyClub members from Season 1 all battle on Beigoma Academy's roof and Valt watched the reader and asked them to join the fun too. Or Valt and Shu reminiscing all each season past before. An ending of Valt Aoi for the Burst finale needs to be like Ash Ketchum leaving the Pokemon series where Ash went on his in journey again with Pikachu just a slight different where Ash is a Pokémon Champion now and Valt stays a former Beyblade Champion but oversee other Bladers progression in their trainings. Morita ending of Valt with his friends in the Manga is a perfect send-off for Burst.
(Apr. 03, 2023  12:13 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Or they can adapt Hiro Morita's DB finale manga where Valt and former BeyClub members from Season 1 all battle on Beigoma Academy's roof and Valt watched the reader and asked them to join the fun too. Or Valt and Shu reminiscing all each season past before. An ending of Valt Aoi for the Burst finale needs to be like Ash Ketchum leaving the Pokemon series where Ash went on his in journey again with Pikachu just a slight different where Ash is a Pokémon Champion now and Valt stays a former Beyblade Champion but oversee other Bladers progression in their trainings. Morita ending of Valt with his friends in the Manga is a perfect send-off for Burst.

We'll just have to see where QuadStrike/BU takes us. I'm sure it'll be great either way.
(Apr. 03, 2023  12:13 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Or they can adapt Hiro Morita's DB finale manga where Valt and former BeyClub members from Season 1 all battle on Beigoma Academy's roof and Valt watched the reader and asked them to join the fun too. Or Valt and Shu reminiscing all each season past before. An ending of Valt Aoi for the Burst finale needs to be like Ash Ketchum leaving the Pokemon series where Ash went on his in journey again with Pikachu just a slight different where Ash is a Pokémon Champion now and Valt stays a former Beyblade Champion but oversee other Bladers progression in their trainings. Morita ending of Valt with his friends in the Manga is a perfect send-off for Burst.

Valt is the current World Champion. He's the world's top blader. Also Valt has been training new bladers at BC Sol for awhile now.
The table has turned with a new Champion crowned in quadstrike first episode. And that new Champ is someone we all didn't see coming.
(Apr. 03, 2023  3:13 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: The table has turned with a new Champion crowned in quadstrike first episode. And that new Champ is someone we all didn't see coming.

Not Champion in the sense your thinking of. Not World Champion. They were crowned champion of that particular tournament.
(Apr. 03, 2023  3:13 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: The table has turned with a new Champion crowned in quadstrike first episode. And that new Champ is someone we all didn't see coming.

Spoilers for QS episode 1:

I believe it just for that specific tournament, he didn't become world champ since he didn't face Valt.
Quadstrike episode 5 the battle of Dante and Quadra will be the day fans out there will start judging Quadra/Pri if she wins against Dante with Tidal Pandora. I worry Quadra/Pri will start getting hate from fans and they claiming "using plot armor" term on her if she beats Dante and then Ken and Xander get beaten up by her later.
(Apr. 06, 2023  2:58 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Quadstrike episode 5 the battle of Dante and Quadra will be the day fans out there will start judging Quadra/Pri if she wins against Dante with Tidal Pandora. I worry Quadra/Pri will start getting hate from fans and they claiming "using plot armor" term on her if she beats Dante and then Ken and Xander get beaten up by her later.
I feel they so far did a good job balance everything with wins and looses so I hope they will not mess this up. Personally I don’t mind Quadra winning as long as she wins with strategy.
I hope they bring back Toko and Nika this season. One of the reasons why I love Burst is because of the twins. A cameo or reference to them is enough for me.
You guys know how beyblades have been getting special modes like Flare and Gold Turbo and even golden perfect Gear Belial for the past few years now? What if Elemental Power is one of those? I've noticed that so far no power gauge has been completely filled up(yes, even the Lightning Gauge). It might be possible that once Pri completely masters an element Pandora will gain an aura and probably change colors to fully represent the element of use. More evidence towards my theory is that Perfect Gold Belial and Gold Turbo were used to advertise special beys to make more money and Hasbro now has those glow in the dark beys now. And guess what, all 4 Pandoras are glow in the dark beys.
I STARTED into the old g revolution series
Who do you think is the strongest burst blader Pri could beat? I say she could handle Dante given she has the mask.
Possibly she will beat Aiger Akabane. She can jump high into the air and have some little acrobatic moves like Aiga. But one difference between Aiga and Pri, Pri is lean more toward her dancing skills. I'm siding with Quadra if she battles against Aiga later.

In Episode 6, Pri is trying to figure who's her identity really is "Quadra" or "Pri", and it seems she's interested to learn something from Ken because of what his mother told her about Ken's issue of finding his own character and making friends in season 1. But the direction of the story so far, the writers may actually want to do another "Red Eye" conflict in Pri, either Pax set a mind-trap on her mask gears if Pri rebels a lot from Pax's original plan, or Pri and Quadra will become separate individuals as Pandora goes berserk and take over Pri. If they ever want to give Pri someone as a mentor to her from any of the Legendary Bladers, or someone she can look up to, I'll take Aiga. Aiger had his conflicts as Dark Aiga and experiences a dark side resonance that corrupted him in season 3. So if Pri has separate individuals conflict, Aiger is probably the best option as her mentor. The others might prefer Shu Kurenai.

And about the Gold, Dark, and Rainbow Flux having a connection to the Elements, I'm super agreed. Those Flux/Turbo are the best things to happen in Burst anime and I was disappointed a bit when those Flux doesn't make a return in Sparking. Dante, Delta, and Arman literally trained so hard to achieve those in Rise. Aiger and Valt's hyperflux was epic too, (Aiger the most because he's literally Super Saiyan Goku). Episode 3, Ranzo referenced Aiger and Gwynn, and a flashback to the hyperflux and rainbow-flux was shown as well, so its return in Quadstrike could possibly happen.
(Apr. 11, 2023  2:23 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Possibly she will beat Aiger Akabane. She can jump high into the air and have some little acrobatic moves like Aiga. But one difference between Aiga and Pri, Pri is lean more toward her dancing skills. I'm siding with Quadra if she battles against Aiga later.

In Episode 6, Pri is trying to figure who's her identity really is "Quadra" or "Pri", and it seems she's interested to learn something from Ken because of what his mother told her about Ken's issue of finding his own character and making friends in season 1. But the direction of the story so far, the writers may actually want to do another "Red Eye" conflict in Pri, either Pax set a mind-trap on her mask gears if Pri rebels a lot from Pax's original plan, or Pri and Quadra will become separate individuals as Pandora goes berserk and take over Pri. If they ever want to give Pri someone as a mentor to her from any of the Legendary Bladers, or someone she can look up to, I'll take Aiga. Aiger had his conflicts as Dark Aiga and experiences a dark side resonance that corrupted him in season 3. So if Pri has separate individuals conflict, Aiger is probably the best option as her mentor. The others might prefer Shu Kurenai.

And about the Gold, Dark, and Rainbow Flux having a connection to the Elements, I'm super agreed. Those Flux/Turbo are the best things to happen in Burst anime and I was disappointed a bit when those Flux doesn't make a return in Sparking. Dante, Delta, and Arman literally trained so hard to achieve those in Rise. Aiger and Valt's hyperflux was epic too, (Aiger the most because he's literally Super Saiyan Goku). Episode 3, Ranzo referenced Aiger and Gwynn, and a flashback to the hyperflux and rainbow-flux was shown as well, so its return in Quadstrike could possibly happen.

While a new flux in this series is somewhat plausible, I was actually referring to how Elemental Power could be its own special mode, like how we got Flare in Sparking, or how the Gears made Belial glow gold, and how Phoenix became black when using dark power. What I meant was a comparison between Gold Turbo and Elemental Power being similar in how they are seen as special forms in the anime and how both could be used to advertise(TT releasing golden versions of beys for GT and Hasbro conveniently producing special glow in the dark beys when a new anime came out with the focus centered around Elements). Also, I do not think that Pri could beat Aiga as she got folded by Drum twice, a Blader who is seen as weaker than Aiga.
aint no way Aiger finna to lose to her
i know im wayyyyy behind but why is there a new season dawg can someone explain
On a different note -or not- the ages in Burst are quite odd in some cases. I heard a few characters ages were retconned so they wouldn't be too old. What's so bad by having 18 year old characters who are blading? I know I wouldn't have cared as a kid. Perhaps that's just me though.
(Apr. 12, 2023  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i know im wayyyyy behind but why is there a new season dawg can someone explain

Because there's another toyline from hasbro. TT did BU which only had products and no manga based off it iirc, and therefore no anime. Quadstrike has hasbro beys in the anime and some exclusives as well, it's pretty much just advertising.
Just realized that all 3 gens have some sort of lore.
Have you guys noticed the Correlation between Pandora and Pandemonium? Twister Pandora has 1 orb, Lightning Pandora has 2, Tidal 3 and Flame 4. However, Pandemonium has 5 orbs, which implies it's related to Pandora in some way. Furthermore, Pandemonium is a Balance type, and Pandora has All 4 types. Attack+Stamina+Defense=Balance, and Balance plus Balance should equal Balance. So my theory is that Pax uses all 4 Pandoras to forge Pandemonium and Bell wants to help his friend Pri, so he faces Pax, maybe trying to break Pandemonium so he can use the fragments to reforge the Pandoras.
*just realized lol*
Guys I realised phi could corrupt all the legends and destroy the blading world.