Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 08, 2022  1:39 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  1:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Wow so breaking beys is now plot armor huh.

Plot armor
used to refer to the phenomenon in fiction whereby the main character is allowed to survive dangerous situations because they are needed for the plot to continue.

Literally lean is leagues aboves the h bros thus why he can break their beys no because of uh i gain new power now i can beat ya this appys to the anime aswell but less crazy and more believeable since in the manga theres more build up and for joshua and ruwei sake both of them beys are shown to be broken offscreen so we cant really judge it as a plot armor.

Uh i do and a lot of people clearly do. dont be bias towards the anime.

this is the wbo where all the very serious people go of course they would know about the manga. but if you just ask a casual fan for example a kid who's into beyblade they would not know about the manga. but they would prob know about the anime

If the WBO is where all the "serious fans" go than you made a terrible decision saying nobody really cares about the manga. Anyways you've already been told in a different thread about not really caring about the manga.
(Jan. 08, 2022  2:04 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  1:39 AM)beyblader king Wrote: this is the wbo where all the very serious people go of course they would know about the manga. but if you just ask a casual fan for example a kid who's into beyblade they would not know about the manga. but they would prob know about the anime

If the WBO is where all the "serious fans" go than you made a terrible decision saying nobody really cares about the manga. Anyways you've already been told in a different thread about not really caring about the manga.
where can i find the manga?
(Jan. 07, 2022  6:10 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: What does having plot armor have to do with breaking beys? He broke 2 god beys(which are generation behind) an the manga while he broke 3 Sparking 2 (same gen) at once so don't get your logic their, breaking more beys has nothing to do with plot armor thats not how plot armor works. An I said antigonist not villain they have different me
im just saying lain isnt better in the manga. your just a manga fanboy. i dont care about the manga and barely anyone does. if i go by your logic lain is good in the anime too.

I'm sorry you couldn't read Hikaru vs Lean and Lean vs Shu.
It's best bout in Burst ever.
(Jan. 08, 2022  5:37 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  6:10 PM)beyblader king Wrote: im just saying lain isnt better in the manga. your just a manga fanboy. i dont care about the manga and barely anyone does. if i go by your logic lain is good in the anime too.

I'm sorry you couldn't read Hikaru vs Lean and Lean vs Shu.
It's best bout in Burst ever.

shu and lain vs hyuga and hikaru was the best battle in the whole of beyblade burst. the animation was beautiful. thats the best in burst.
I find it pointless arguing about whether the manga and anime are better as it boils down to personal preference at the end of the day. I , personally feel that the Sparking manga was better, as the main characters were fleshed out more. In DB, its more of a mixed bag for me.
Honestly, I don't care abt the plot, I just want action. (Especially since I for some reason don't like human characters over the actual Beys)
(Jan. 08, 2022  2:10 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  2:04 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: If the WBO is where all the "serious fans" go than you made a terrible decision saying nobody really cares about the manga. Anyways you've already been told in a different thread about not really caring about the manga.
where can i find the manga?

Unfortunately the reason the manga isn't more popular with Western fans is that the company holding the rights to the English version has no distribution deal outside of Asia.  The only way to obtain them here is to pay the hefty shipping fee from books Kinokuniya in Singapore.  The Japanese versions are easily obtained here, so it's frustrating.  This puts it out of reach for kids and folks discovering the show on Netflix.  This hasn't stopped many English speaking fans from following Hiro Morita on Twitter, buying Japanese books and gleaning what they will of the story from pictures despite the language barrier.   The many responses of gratitude and appreciation Morita received when he announced the ending of the manga via Twitter is evidence enough that people around the world loved it- many were penned in English and languages besides Japanese.
(Jan. 08, 2022  12:39 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  2:10 AM)beyblader king Wrote: where can i find the manga?

Unfortunately the reason the manga isn't more popular with Western fans is that the company holding the rights to the English version has no distribution deal outside of Asia.  The only way to obtain them here is to pay the hefty shipping fee from books Kinokuniya in Singapore.  The Japanese versions are easily obtained here, so it's frustrating.  This puts it out of reach for kids and folks discovering the show on Netflix.  This hasn't stopped many English speaking fans from following Hiro Morita on Twitter, buying Japanese books and gleaning what they will of the story from pictures despite the language barrier.   The many responses of gratitude and appreciation Morita received when he announced the ending of the manga via Twitter is evidence enough that people around the world loved it- many were penned in English and languages besides Japanese.

thats sucks alot. i really wanted to collect it.
(Jan. 08, 2022  9:39 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly, I don't care abt the plot, I just want action. (Especially since I for some reason don't like human characters over the actual Beys)
Actually that's why Japanese Manga is popular all over the world but other country's comic isn't popular here.
Japan is only country which MCU was unsuccess.
Japanese comic has lot of good story but, American comics are focus to action and character too much.
And Japanese people feel boring to comic without story like Dragon Ball

(Jan. 08, 2022  12:39 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  2:10 AM)beyblader king Wrote: where can i find the manga?

Because in Japan we have lot of comic and publisher doesn't have enough money to translate all of them.
If you want to read Japanese comics I recomend to study Japanese.
(Jan. 08, 2022  1:09 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  9:39 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly, I don't care abt the plot, I just want action. (Especially since I for some reason don't like human characters over the actual Beys)
Actually that's why Japanese Manga is popular all over the world but other country's comic isn't popular here.
Japan is only country which MCU was unsuccess.
Japanese comic has lot of good story but, American comics are focus to action and character too much.
And Japanese people feel boring to comic without story like Dragon Ball

(Jan. 08, 2022  12:39 PM)Cat Wrote: Unfortunately the reason the manga isn't more popular with Western fans is that the company holding the rights to the English version has no distribution deal outside of Asia.  The only way to obtain them here is to pay the hefty shipping fee from books Kinokuniya in Singapore.  The Japanese versions are easily obtained here, so it's frustrating.  This puts it out of reach for kids and folks discovering the show on Netflix.  This hasn't stopped many English speaking fans from following Hiro Morita on Twitter, buying Japanese books and gleaning what they will of the story from pictures despite the language barrier.   The many responses of gratitude and appreciation Morita received when he announced the ending of the manga via Twitter is evidence enough that people around the world loved it- many were penned in English and languages besides Japanese.

Because in Japan we have lot of comic and publisher doesn't have enough money to translate all of them.
If you want to read Japanese comics I recomend to study Japanese.

1.I Guess story is important, but I tend to gear towards “monsters” (e.g. Mixels, Pokemon, Yo-kai watch) and occasionally Mechas(I’m not a Power Rangers fan, but those mechs, *whistle*) than humans.
2.Last time I checked popular also had the English version, but it’s only until sparking’s penultimate arc as no Bel anywhere.
I'm not going on with beyblader King who just dont like my different opinion.  Whether he/she likes it or Not doesnt effect me Nor Bother this isnt my first rodeo on diferent.  Ive been reading manga, light novel, web novels, comics and watch animes (by the way Ive watch anime way before manga so im not giving bias opinion its called personal preference) or movies for years Now my expirence will be vasltly different to someone who's mostly anime fan which im not I watch or Read equally. So i see both sides without any issues. When I making a discusion if the person and I dont agree I simply dont respond (mostly because I forgot lol) or just quote agree to disagree having different opinion is personal and its perfectly fine to have diferent point of view .  I have defend both anime or manga depending on how I experience it than give an unbias opinion being bias wont help judging. Not saying Being bias is wrong of course its not but it can be control
(Jan. 08, 2022  4:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm not going on with beyblader King who just dont like my different opinion.  Whether he/she likes it or Not doesnt effect me Nor Bother this isnt my first rodeo on diferent.  Ive been reading manga, light novel, web novels, comics and watch animes (by the way Ive watch anime way before manga so im not giving bias opinion its called personal preference) or movies for years Now my expirence will be vasltly different to someone who's mostly anime fan which im not I watch or Read equally. So i see both sides without any issues. When I making a discusion if the person and I dont agree I simply dont respond (mostly because I forgot lol) or just quote agree to disagree having different opinion is personal and its perfectly fine to have diferent point of view .  I have defend both anime or manga depending on how I experience it than give an unbias opinion being bias wont help judging. Not saying Being bias is wrong of course its not but it can be control

true i wont talk/ argue about it we all have our different opinions
I recognize character and battle is cool but, it's not enough to success in Japan.
99% of Shogakukan(publisher of beyblade burst) sell is in Japan. And if it's not success in Japan it will not go to outside of Japan.
BTW, if they make new anime 5 mins and only show battle like bottle man is enough. Or 30 mins anime and makes it have story.
15 mins is very incompletely.
Agreed, like Rise was able to get the 15min time done right, what went wrong in Superking and DB?
I really hoped db ends with a big stakes the past 2 season has somewhat been lacking that in the finale. While yes hyuga and hikaru vs lean and shu has stakes but the overall arc didn't really make it was something that the H bros must do. Now with db since theres only 9 episode left i hope (since the last arc is pretty good) they can further develop bell and rashad rivary futher more maybe like bell and phenomeno formed a bond then when rashad vs phenomeno rematch come and phenomeno loses and gets further himuliated by rashad (highly unlikely but idk) which made bell mad (since they can with valt and rashad with only 4 episodes), using the legends more like say since phenomeno is discribed as a threat to the legend lets say he battles em all, and a well conclusion to phenomenos arc like maybe he loses to rashad and accepts his defeat or bell taught him that lesson since both are pretty much the same. If that all can be done in this last arc or they suprised us with something better i would be pretty satisfiyed
I have seen the new beys in the series and I gotta say im needing it
(Jan. 13, 2022  4:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I have seen the new beys in the series and I gotta say im needing it

You are likely lying or one the verge of being banned for leaks, there’s a reason why leaks killed Leo burst’s channel
(Jan. 14, 2022  3:30 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2022  4:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I have seen the new beys in the series and I gotta say im needing it

You are likely lying or one the verge of being banned for leaks, there’s a reason why leaks killed Leo burst’s channel

Im talking about the ones at the store. idiot lol
Finally I confirmed officially Rashad is strongest blader in beyblade burst universe in fan meeting.
Strongest Blader wasn't Valt or Aiga
(Jan. 14, 2022  10:20 PM)marutti Wrote: Finally I confirmed officially Rashad is strongest blader in beyblade burst universe in fan meeting.

Who said that though?
(Jan. 14, 2022  10:20 PM)marutti Wrote: Finally I confirmed officially Rashad is strongest blader in beyblade burst universe in fan meeting.

Honestly, it makes sense tbh.
Blader Ken(top of Referee) and Nobuyasu Okabayashi(Kiyama Bros voice actor)
Wait, there are leaks of the new beys at the store?
What’s up my friends
I think we’ve given to production team too much work. TT uses most of the anime to sell products, we buy products, Profits go up, TT starts another season. The crew just can’t take breather, can’t they. Makes me wonder if TT is really superior to Hasbro when the anime’s quality is going downhill.*Cue revenge of meta knight ending theme*