Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I just realized that if wbo rules were being used in anime it would change a lot of the battles. For example, any bey with God chip/Armor
The BeyBurst manga confirms that the older generations of Beyblade take place in the same universe as the current day.

I saw this in a LeftBurst video.
(Jan. 05, 2022  11:58 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: The BeyBurst manga confirms that the older generations of Beyblade take place in the same universe as the current day.

Do you really believe that? It's pretty much confirmed all 3 are different universes unless I can see the proof.
Actually in Japan we don't have a universe concept.
Each comic has each universe.
What’s going on guys! New Years is here and now Beyblade Burst Rise is no longer airing on Disney XD for reruns and has been replaced with Beyblade Burst Surge.
(Jan. 06, 2022  1:56 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  11:58 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: The BeyBurst manga confirms that the older generations of Beyblade take place in the same universe as the current day.

Do you really believe that? It's pretty much confirmed all 3 are different universes unless I can see the proof.

There was a panel from the manga which showed Zac (if I remember) and in the background were Beys which looks suspiciously similar to those of older generations. Of course it could be a coincidence and Morita-san added these just as a reference, however it could lead to something

No this is not a confirmation of tge universe being connected. Takafumi Adachi has confirmed that all beyblade gens are in different universe and even hiro morita as well iirc
Exactly that would just be dumb and I wouldn't even want that to happen.
The higher ups who make the anime are too harsh on the writers and animators, DB is kinda letting those cracks show with animation errors and doo doo plot(the latter shown via Lain's plot armor). When working on the fanon wiki, I'm always plagued by how to justify a character winning w/o plot armor or ads.
(Jan. 07, 2022  11:13 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: The higher ups who make the anime are too harsh on the writers and animators, DB is kinda letting those cracks show with animation errors and doo doo plot(the latter shown via Lain's plot armor). When working on the fanon wiki, I'm always plagued by how to justify a character winning w/o plot armor or ads.

i hate when people think lain has plot armor. lain doesnt we are directly told that lain is one of the best bladers in the world. lain is just a new good blader. its just like any sport. a new player climbs up the ranks and becomes good its not plot armor. characters that have plot armor for example are like naruto and goku who always on the verge of death but suvive somehow. lain doesnt have plot armor. and thats your opinion saying it has doo doo plot. i think beyblade burst is good.
(Jan. 07, 2022  10:37 AM)marutti Wrote: No Anime information in this month

That sucks
(Jan. 07, 2022  11:23 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  11:13 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: The higher ups who make the anime are too harsh on the writers and animators, DB is kinda letting those cracks show with animation errors and doo doo plot(the latter shown via Lain's plot armor). When working on the fanon wiki, I'm always plagued by how to justify a character winning w/o plot armor or ads.

i hate when people think lain has plot armor. lain doesnt we are directly told that lain is one of the best bladers in the world. lain is just a new good blader. its just like any sport. a new player climbs up the ranks and becomes good its not plot armor. characters that have plot armor for example are like naruto and goku who always on the verge of death but suvive somehow. lain doesnt have plot armor. and thats your opinion saying it has doo doo plot. i think beyblade burst is good.

Lean has a lot of Plot Armor actually, because he was just defeating legends one by one with ease and he only was really becoming stronger because of the plot. A Good Example of this is when he was able to survive attacks from two Legendary Bladers working together in synchronization but yet he was easily able to defeat them both. Hyuga and Hikaru also suffered from this problem since the plot required them to beat certain the Legends and they were getting way too strong out of nowhere a Perfect Example again for this is the fact that Hyuga beat Drum in the first battle they had. Drum was ranked 6th in the world at the time and you're telling me that Hyuga can one shot him? Yeah. Sorry but Lean and the bros had a lot of Plot Armor and we're not saying this season was bad it was just poor my structured and Flare just honestly felt like Plot Armor.
(Jan. 07, 2022  2:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  11:23 AM)beyblader king Wrote: i hate when people think lain has plot armor. lain doesnt we are directly told that lain is one of the best bladers in the world. lain is just a new good blader. its just like any sport. a new player climbs up the ranks and becomes good its not plot armor. characters that have plot armor for example are like naruto and goku who always on the verge of death but suvive somehow. lain doesnt have plot armor. and thats your opinion saying it has doo doo plot. i think beyblade burst is good.

Lean has a lot of Plot Armor actually, because he was just defeating legends one by one with ease and he only was really becoming stronger because of the plot. A Good Example of this is when he was able to survive attacks from two Legendary Bladers working together in synchronization but yet he was easily able to defeat them both. Hyuga and Hikaru also suffered from this problem since the plot required them to beat certain the Legends and they were getting way too strong out of nowhere a Perfect Example again for this is the fact that Hyuga beat Drum in the first battle they had. Drum was ranked 6th in the world at the time and you're telling me that Hyuga can one shot him? Yeah. Sorry but Lean and the bros had a lot of Plot Armor and we're not saying this season was bad it was just poor my structured and Flare just honestly felt like Plot Armor.

its shown that lain trains and also lain made the sparking system so it makes sense hes strong because he was the one who stated it. hes had the most experience with the system and the first one to do a lightning launch. the other legends didnt have the expierence as lain did. and the brothers are only very good in tag battles because there brothers and had brother chemistry. and had twin strike.
Lain definitely has plot armor specially the anime version, the manga explain his strenght and that he had the Sparking system, the anime use his flare to much.
(Jan. 07, 2022  4:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lain definitely has plot armor specially the anime version, the manga explain his strenght and that he had the Sparking system, the anime use his flare to much.

what are you talking about lain was the worst in the manga he broke more beys even joshua and ren Wu for some reason .
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:02 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  4:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lain definitely has plot armor specially the anime version, the manga explain his strenght and that he had the Sparking system, the anime use his flare to much.

what are you talking about lain was the worst in the manga he broke more beys even joshua and ren Wu for some reason .
Worse? Of course he broke more his the antigonist you do know he broke 3 beys an the anime right he broke the beys the show dominace its Not that hard of a reason lol.
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:02 PM)beyblader king Wrote: what are you talking about lain was the worst in the manga he broke more beys even joshua and ren Wu for some reason .
Worse? Of course he broke more his the antigonist you do know he broke 3 beys an the anime right he broke the beys the show dominace its Not that hard of a reason lol.

i have no i idea what your saying. your saying lain is better in the manga but he is breaking more beys which is more plot armor and way worse than anime but your saying its a good thing and makes him more of an villain.
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:31 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Worse? Of course he broke more his the antigonist you do know he broke 3 beys an the anime right he broke the beys the show dominace its Not that hard of a reason lol.

i have no i idea what your saying. your saying lain is better in the manga but he is breaking more beys which is more plot armor and way worse than anime but your saying its a good thing and makes him more of an villain.

What does having plot armor have to do with breaking beys? He broke 2 god beys(which are generation behind) an the manga while he broke 3 Sparking 2 (same gen) at once so don't get your logic their, breaking more beys has nothing to do with plot armor thats not how plot armor works. An I said antigonist not villain they have different meaning
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:31 PM)beyblader king Wrote: i have no i idea what your saying. your saying lain is better in the manga but he is breaking more beys which is more plot armor and way worse than anime but your saying its a good thing and makes him more of an villain.

What does having plot armor have to do with breaking beys? He broke 2 god beys(which are generation behind) an the manga while he broke 3 Sparking 2 (same gen) at once so don't get your logic their, breaking more beys has nothing to do with plot armor thats not how plot armor works. An I said antigonist not villain they have different me
im just saying lain isnt better in the manga. your just a manga fanboy. i dont care about the manga and barely anyone does. if i go by your logic lain is good in the anime too.
Lane is way more sinister in the manga and that is why people liked him in that. I don't really think anyone would care about him beating legends if he was more serious and showed less reaction and fear from the Asahi's flare. He should have been obsessed with gaining their flare for himself which would be better. And the fact that nobody cares about the manga is such a lie. Here's a question for everyone on the thread: does anyone care about the manga here?
(Jan. 07, 2022  6:10 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: What does having plot armor have to do with breaking beys? He broke 2 god beys(which are generation behind) an the manga while he broke 3 Sparking 2 (same gen) at once so don't get your logic their, breaking more beys has nothing to do with plot armor thats not how plot armor works. An I said antigonist not villain they have different me
im just saying lain isnt better in the manga. your just a manga fanboy. i dont care about the manga and barely anyone does. if i go by your logic lain is good in the anime too.

You cannot talk to people like this here. If he likes the Manga then he can like the Manga and actually a lot of people like the Manga here and Lean is personally a matter of opinion. If you think Lean doesn't have Plot Armor even though it has been proven many times that he does have it and just because you train doesn't mean you can automatically beat all the Blading Legends in one go then you can believe what you want to believe but just calling someone a Manga Fanboy and being this rude to someone is unacceptable and just not okay. In my personal opinion, I have read bits and pieces of it and most of them kinda involved Lean and in my opinion, he was actually a better Character in the Manga then in the Anime since he felt like he wasn't being treated right by Shu. Again, this is a matter of opinion but you can't go saying that type of stuff to people. If you like Lean that's okay but it's not a reason to attack or be rude to everyone who doesn't like Lean. Please be nicer to people in the future, there are over a thousand people here with all different opinions.
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:31 PM)beyblader king Wrote: but he is breaking more beys which is more plot armor
Wow so breaking beys is now plot armor huh.

Plot armor
used to refer to the phenomenon in fiction whereby the main character is allowed to survive dangerous situations because they are needed for the plot to continue.

Literally lean is leagues aboves the h bros thus why he can break their beys no because of uh i gain new power now i can beat ya this appys to the anime aswell but less crazy and more believeable since in the manga theres more build up and for joshua and ruwei sake both of them beys are shown to be broken offscreen so we cant really judge it as a plot armor.

(Jan. 07, 2022  6:10 PM)beyblader king Wrote: and barely anyone does
Uh i do and a lot of people clearly do. dont be bias towards the anime.
(Jan. 08, 2022  1:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  5:31 PM)beyblader king Wrote: but he is breaking more beys which is more plot armor
Wow so breaking beys is now plot armor huh.

Plot armor
used to refer to the phenomenon in fiction whereby the main character is allowed to survive dangerous situations because they are needed for the plot to continue.

Literally lean is leagues aboves the h bros thus why he can break their beys no because of uh i gain new power now i can beat ya this appys to the anime aswell but less crazy and more believeable since in the manga theres more build up and for joshua and ruwei sake both of them beys are shown to be broken offscreen so we cant really judge it as a plot armor.

(Jan. 07, 2022  6:10 PM)beyblader king Wrote: and barely anyone does
Uh i do and a lot of people clearly do. dont be bias towards the anime.

this is the wbo where all the very serious people go of course they would know about the manga. but if you just ask a casual fan for example a kid who's into beyblade they would not know about the manga. but they would prob know about the anime
(Jan. 08, 2022  1:39 AM)beyblader king Wrote: this is the wbo where all the very serious people go of course they would know about the manga. but if you just ask a casual fan for example a kid who's into beyblade they would not know about the manga. but they would prob know about the anime
Bruh. I' been here for only 2 year and i can conclude the wbo has more unserious people than serious people is the past year. Bro you said barely which is almost none and not casual fans or kids points still stand theres a lot of people who enjoy the mnga more.